Truckerfag Thread - /TFG/

>Truckers Gon' Truck Edition

Brevious Bread: >44 tonnes of hairy bears
>34 tires splattered with hitchhiker viscera
>Sign that lease and I'll tell your momall about what you did that time behind the bleachers with Stacy and Chad
>CDL How Procure? Private school, community college, or simply download the knowledge directly to your brain like on The Matrix
>Swift: Best sliding backwards down an icy uphill grade
>The FMCSA has announced that they will no longer require drivers to stop at weigh scales even when directed to do so by scale personnel

>Truckerfag is the 1% of the trucking 1%
>EF is shitposting anonymously, yet still posts photos of his truck, his cute nerd and himself
>Pepsi met coffee gril 2.0's maman, cheval of Baron La Croix
>Whiney is embroiled in a Hunger Games style physical test
>Primely is to become trainer: The blind leading the blind
>Oilfag can feel the winters chill approaching in his bones
>Primefag unironically enjoys vegan pizza
>Balam killed his truck and got put in a Ford as punishment
>Bandit still alive, still posting links to dock photos
>Truckdog is shitposting for 25 out of the 27 hours in an Australian day
>Gundam got cornholed by the Fine European Luxury Car lifestyle
>Its so hot down south that Doublesfags new tattoo is starting to peel off
>If ZF keeps up all with that hot transmission talk, I don't know what will happen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EKa97RYxE_Q
lonemountaintruck.com/inventory/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What does /tfg/ this of the Tesla semi?

*think

Complete bullshit. They should've started and possibly finished their ventures into commercial vehicles with light duty chassis cabs.

pick up trucks don't rustle investors jimmies user

Investors usually are intelligent enough to differentiate between realistic ideas and idealistic lunacy, otherwise they won't be investors for long.

user please, this is dot com buble 2.0 in the making, investors have all drunk the kool aid and are passing it around to the public.

Richie Acosta is dead. Show respect

Sleep tight Wheeler.

Rip driver

F

Legends never die

Sleep tight Trucker.

I call dibs on the truck

Dead junkie is best junkie

He reached legendary status
You'll die too one day
But no one will remember

> Illegal truck impounded
> Owner was a druggie
And nothing of value was lost.

Who in the world voluntarily jams himself into a three feet long sleeper like a poor yuro cucked by length laws when he has a choice not to?

maybe because your fat ass isn't capable of fitting in a small space?

I'm 5'9 and 160 lbs. Still I wouldn't wanna spend my nights in a box of like 90 cubic feet if I didn't have to. It must be absolutely claustrophobic especially if you don't even have a full width cockpit. The bigger the sleeper, the better, simply for creature comforts like being able to stand up, having room for luggage and having a fridge and a microwave so you don't have to get every single meal in a greasy paper bag.

You'll be asleep most of the time you're in there, though.
> Luggage
> Microwave
Shelves and cubbyholes. And eurotruckers don't spend weeks away from home like ameritruckers do. You stay out for your week, and then return to the depot and drive home. Especially in britain; distances are surprisingly small.

Also, some smacktard drove into the roller door again. Why are truckers so bad at remembering how tall their fucking vehicle is, and so bad at remembering that red light means stop?

So legendary that hardly no-one knows him.

Hopefully the other scumbag Ira will follow in his footsteps.

A poser.

>being remebered as a junkie who died of overdose

What an acheivement.

never heard of the guy until the poser posted that screen shot.

What's the general consensus among drivers as to when y'all will be replaced by robots?

Next Thursday.

>TFW we get bad directions and have to do a bunch of rainy back road driving in mud

B, bu, but muh cleanish truck!

Already automated. We just get paid to babysit. Its an industry wide secret.

You dirty fucking grub.

Idk who that white guy is but if he's a friend of Ira.. F

You aren't really a part of the the trucking community are you?
Multiple truck magazine covers, his own truck show (east coast large cars)
Multiple run ins with police, ect

You are just like those fags who get into rap and when Tupac comes on they don't know who it is. Kill yourself
Done more than you ever will. And spoiler alert you'll be dead soon

36" Unibilt sleepers like that have a huge opening, so its actually not that bad.

Dispatchers, amirite? At least it wasn't bad enough to require chains.

I know you're grieving, but have you reconsidered my offer?

Whom is this Twopac of which you speak?

I must have missed the offer. You wanna buy an 18 speed?

Look at this guy having a meltdown over here.

I am a good truck driver
Do you like my truck? You are a girl

Girl
Truck
I like trucks

Meant for:

Anybody a trashfag?

How has this thread gone on so long without a hooker kill count?

I am EF and will fuck You up .

S H I N Y A N D C H R O M E

You don't save any mpg's running grated flaps.
Good fucking god.

They were free at a trade show and I needed a mudflap. The rest of my mudflaps are poly.

>transcraft eagle
>Columbia

When are you going to get a 389 and reitenour? You're making all that money.

Go away, pseudo-scientist

Where's your trip tfag? I am a scientist.

18 year old here. Can I drive straight trucks for money? I know no one's going to hire me for a 53' trailer before I'm 21, but what about straight trucks? I wanna make some money. Don't have a CDL btw.

Min wage hauling dirt

As soon as loads pay better based on what you're driving. The driver that picked up the same load after me got the same rate with his 379EXD with lift axle and 48' reitnour tridem stepdeck.

No, I am a scientist.

Can't cross state lines with a CDL under 21 no matter what you're driving. Go haul corn to the crib in circles all day.

>Truckerfag is the 1% of the trucking 1%
I still put on my conspicuity tape one foot at a time like everyone else.

So he is nobody. Gotcha.

Nice cookie cutter truck.

Who?

25/hr hauling rocks and hotmix

Do you really just stop your fucking rig and fuck up traffic wherever you can get the nicest glamour shot for your Snapchat, Instagram, xanga, Myspace, or whatever the fuck you kids are crying out for attention on these days?

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Folks,

I finally got some decent sleep. My sleep schedule has been all over the place after losing my job. I think the booze helped, time for a fry up.

How very sad. Poor guy, sounds like he was troubled. Ride the superhighway in peace, bro.

Pro tip: we're all dead already

Trash trucks are pretty cool.

Fuckin' magnets, how do they work?

Anyway, I hope you're all well, and in good spirits.
>adds another ton to the bear weight

Don't give the zetta-nigger attention. He feeds on your (You)s.

You can always tell when he's trying to get a fuck. He starts randomly swearing and self-aggrandizing like a retarded nigger who thinks he's a rap star in an attempt to gather fresh (You)'s so he can lift his 3 inch pecker a little.

*and made less net on the same load because of that 5mpg "look at how cool I am" bullshit.

Pic related is the truck I will get if I go O/O.

Or this one

Aerodynamics of the truck really don't matter at 11'4" wide, or open deck in general for that matter.

I can get this job as an 18 year old?

It won't help you. Insurance under age 23 is stupid high.

Doubles are just as bad. Extra set of tandems on the ground + massive air gaps between truck and front trailer, and front/rear trailer. 7mpg at best on a truck that would see 8+ with a 53'

You won't see 7mpg+ with a flat unless you're empty, the engine is running tip-top, or you've got over 700hp and drive like you've got 350hp.

Why the fuck won't they let me cross state lines? I swear I'm a good boy.

Because USA is retarded, good news is that you can go overseas and die in an oil war at 18, right?

Wut

While under constant daycare like supervision from ur CO

Come away with me, Zennifer. Let's escape all this craziness and take a trip to the Riviera. Nice is lovely this time of year. We can walk along the golden sand, and drink French 75s at a bistro that overlooks the ocean.

Zoz. What did you use to take the old stuff off, a wire wheel?

But do you eat ass

>While under constant daycare like supervision from ur CO

pfft, idk what military you were in but the Navy is an adventure club for boys. did nothing but travel the world, fuck off, and drink for 5 years.

He eats the bull's cum outta his wife's pussy.

But of course.

Did you engage in homosexual activity?

there were a couple of guys that had a crush on me and balls were indeed touching during that one 4-some in Japan.

Looks neat. Couldn't do a shape like that without making it a pain in the ass to work on, if that were powered by a Diesel engine. My greatest concern however is how do you slow/stop that thing on a hill? Electric motors ain't got an exhaust brake.
>Legendary
>Literally who
Does not compute.
Never the less, it's a real shame when somebody gets put down by drug abuse.
>He thinks he can afford a Volvo or a Western Star
You got $200k+ lying around?
Muh Cascadia 10-spd did 7.5mpg all day with a medium weight load on a 48' skateboard during my short stint with Roehl. Hit 12 one day with a lot of empty moving.

>This morning
>GPS says 8hrs55min to reach Orlando
>Figure +1hr of traffic because everyone's going back to FL, maybe 2 if it's terrible
>It's more than terrible
>Rest areas are all full at the end of the day
>Fuck it I'll park at the consignee, I'll only go over by 5 min
>Goddamn broker eyeballed the road layout on google maps, got it wrong in three different ways, SOMEHOW
>Directions say to go south on parkway, turn right on road (apparently this would be correct if you were traveling north instead of south)
>Following the directions leads you to the wrong side of the parkway, to a FedEx facility
>Had to bust a U-turn that has a 99% chance of being a violation of some law
>Went over 11hr clock by 30min
iMad. Good night folks.

>stop using diesel.

>Being this thirsty to suck Zeus' dick

lol, robuts an lectric cars r gay

>200k
>implying I haven't priced these trucks

Please tell me you're fucking with me. Even with financing costs you're not paying 200k unless you're getting raped.

That vnl760 starts at 125k, 20k more for the star car. Add 10k if you like for options and the bullbar on the volvo, and with interest on the loan you're at ~170k, you MIGHT get to 200 on the star car at the end of a 5 yr loan. But 200k+ is BS

CNG is the future. Diesel emissions are too dirty.

Federal laws. Only big boys can participate in interstate commerce.

Wire cup. Paint stripper only got through about 3 sections before it was toast. This cup is too mushroomed out to do the other side, so I'll have to get another. Carbon scraper and a torch really helped things move along, but that 17 year old adhesive is a pain in the dick.

Just slap an intarder on that bitch. On top of regenerative braking it can come to a stop without the service brakes.
youtu.be/EKa97RYxE_Q

Here.

lonemountaintruck.com/inventory/

12,500 down + 2,595/mo for 60mo = 169,200

I can dig this. Thumbs up.

Top kek, swift runs these now in Cali, they spend more time in the shop than the prostars.

We always used a heat gun and a paint scraper, but then again the striping wasn't old enough to watch a scary, violent movie in the theater.

That's a weird looking Peterbilt 579 you got yourself there m8

It's not mine. I'm a truck enthusiast, not a driver. I post Aussie trucks I have been in.

I'll never be able to drive trucks, but I met a few good blokes on the internet back in the day who took me to see the sights of this beautiful country. I adapted to driver humour. Those were some pretty good times in my life. I miss the company of truckers so I lurk here.

Yea mine was $127k, with interest it will be a little under $160k, plus my trailer for $10k. I don't have any fancy doodads on it though, need to at least get the bunk heater and maybe the deer guard before winter

Its a KW T610

KW's have always been my personal favourite.

If someone offered that to me to drive, I would. I'm curious how it handles and hauls.

Someday I'll be in these threads a lot too.

You should join in, or are you too busy at the moment to post?

I refuse to actively participate in these threads until I get my license, I don't wanna be a poser. But I do ask questions from time to time and the Gundam dude has been very helpful with answers, and others.

Good. Dont be a faggot like