/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3320

Return of the Saki Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
KS Alpha: Actually finished edition! mega.nz/#!btth3JKI!tyL9ajI8oV7Xj1nC0Itw76xQ--tdDGeg92VpRxqcTpI
Bugfix: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/135512931364389098/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/VMXDUKy.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

for Rin

AKIRA BEST

Lilly!

I save a lot of things.

For me it's Shizune, the best Katawa

Lilly!

It's only a problem if she is a carrier and even then your offspring have a chance of lucking out and not getting it.
Besides that, romantic, fairytale princess are not the same as the real thing.

This chart will never not annoy me with how bullshit it is.

for Miki

comaun, that's satire, duud

no

On this list, Shizune and Hanako seem pretty good choices. I'd avoid Rin and Emi like wildfire though

>Emi - Cons:you get cucked every day

Gee, sounds fun. Can't wait.

Its a nice unbiased chart user, can't you see being cucked every day or having to share a house with someone who belongs in a loony bin is the same as having to live with someone who's just nice and helpful

It doesn't seem that bad.
Except for Emi, I'd stay away from her. Rin and Shizune leave me a little uneasy, but it's nothing one wouldn't be able to handle.

>Emi has an Oshawott plush on her bed

confirmed best girl

>my favourite girl, Shizune is the best choice
Truly this is an objective and fair chart which I endorse!

I want to lick Miki's stump.

Indeed it is

One for Mish

I want to force Miki's stump up Suzu's arse

>Shizune
Pretty comfy, go-to if you're serious about your studies
>Emi
Sounds like your average 3DPD, the cooking aspect is pretty nice but doesn't make up for her slutiness. Maaaybe if you already have a GF (which is unlikely)
>Rin
The best fit for a fulfilling, youthful college life. Just make sure she takes her goddamn pills and doesn't get high all day.
>Hanako
If you're the introverted/reserved kind then you're likely to get along, but you'd still have to take the initiative.
>Lilly
Pretty comfy, if you're laid-back and enjoy her presence then go ahead. I'm sure you could even score her with some effort.
>Misha
If you're an extrovert nutcase and want a friend to hang out with on a daily basis then why not, otherwise keep your distance.
>Kenji
Praise kek XD

I'd pick Rin~

>Sounds like your average 3DPD
Are you alright user?

Are you saying he is wrong?

>Will bring many boys over, and they'll have very noisy sex. Will never be loyal to you, or anyone else for that matter
>Will leave sweaty towels, shorts, pants other sports equipment all over the fucking place
Sounds pretty darn 3DPD-ish to me.

Did I accidentally click /r9k/?

I'm sure there is a lot of overlap, despite few (if any) cross-posters.

>average western woman.jpg
At least I found one crossposter!

I'm working on it. I'm just the kind of person that constantly restarts and changes.

I want to cherish and protect her.

Ready to cherish and protect those perky titties?i.imgur.com/VMXDUKy.jpg

>Snapchat edit
Seriously why the fuck, it's not even a selfie
and that expression is too much for just a selfie, she looks like she's seconds from being fucked, not just looking forward to later that evening

Its not an edit, its the original.

The real question is why doesn't she look like Shizune at all

Why would Suzu look like Shizune?

>Shizune hears that Suzu is going to be absent before class starts
>feels like sleeping because she's ahead of everyone else on the current subject
>ruffles her hair around, takes off her glasses, moves to Suzu's desk and sleeps for the rest of the period

I think he may just be really new.

>why doesn't best snooz look like inferior microhitler

I refuse to think that Emi is a slut. She is too cute to do such a thing. I think she'd spend more time crying alone in her room, rather than actually having sex.

You can tell it was written by someone who's been hurt before. In their mind, Emi having been in a relationship before Hisao = her getting railed 24/7 by a bunch of different guys

why everybody hates /ksg/ and /lisg/ so much ;_;

People don't like games and VNs about disabled girls

JIGORO DID PEARL HARBOUR
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Slut Emi isn't canon. Someone just doesn't like her and/or was struggling to think of legit cons since she's basically perfect.

Easy target that most people have heard of. Most people don't hate /ksg/, they just use it as a cautionary tale of what can happen to a general.

I mean the game has been out for several years, and there hasn't been any sequels nor will there ever be. It's like making an Evangelion thread in /a/ every day.

Well, she doesn't have feet, for footfags that is quite a big con.
>this pic
why do you think Lilly would write a letter herself instead of asking one out of a hundred of servants her family has to write down what she says?

>hundred of servants her family has
Do you think Britain is still like Downton Abbey?

>tfw footfag
>tfw also emibro

I'd rather have a non-intrusive /ksg/ on a generals board than template thread spam on a regular board.

Learn to be a stumpfag then.

No but she comes from an obviously rich family with a high standing. Having maids and buttlers doesn't seem to be that impossible. Them having 100 was only a hyperbole.
I feel you.
I don't think it works quite like that

I imagine I'd need to find somewhere to put the stump to find it enjoyable. Pantyhosed feet are too good to replace.

Life is suffering.

Short haired Misha is better than drills.

the best thing to happen in this thread

I -might- have rused a girl with no arms into liking me. I feel kinda guilty. also Rin is a shit waifu

You think?

Wahaha~ Yes I do!

You suuuuure?

Don't worry, she doesn't. Also, you made her up.

obligatory at this point

I didn't, but thanks for the good wishes anyways. I hope you become a happier person.

Thanks, I will.

I hope you don't roleplay and try to live vicariously on anonymous imageboards anymore. I'm glad we could resolve this amicably.

>I hope you don't roleplay and try to live vicariously on anonymous imageboards anymore.
But I never have?
Perhaps you've mistaken me for someone else?

no that's just a heap of garbage nobody wants to see.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's you.

Tell me more about the armless girl that you're too good for though. What a big coincidence that someone who frequents /ksg/ would happen to find themselves in such a predicament.

Tell me all about it so that I can upload it to Fanfiction.net and rake in the views.

yes mate!

>What a big coincidence that someone who frequents /ksg/
I haven't been to these threads in over two years, though. I actually remembered /ksg/ was probably still a thing because of her, and came here to remind you all that Rin is a shit waifu.

I'm sorry I disturbed your autism, user. I'll leave you to your waifus.

I'm sure. Thank you for leaving me to my waifus, I appreciate it.

You and your non-existent armless chick should go on a double date with me and my girl. Yeah, she's blind and has burn scars. I hooked up with her pretty easily because I'm so charming and handsome.
So, I guess I can relate to you in that respect. Just a couple of young bucks slamming crippled chicks left and right. You and me, man. Kindred spirits.

>You and me, man. Kindred spirits.
Hey Kenji.

Hello sweetpea

>she's blind and has burn scars
But is she well-mannered and shy, too?

h...hi

You have no idea, dog. I pour tea all over her naked body while I pork her on top of my chess board.

I kinda ruised her into liking me in the first place though. Feel kinda bad about it

delete this.

>making a manly man like Kenji wear a skirt
He's not a faggot like one of your traps, you know.

That's all right as long as you fall in love with her.

comfort misha

I would never pour tea on a woman out of wedlock. We saved that until after the ceremony, rest assured.

Whats a good ceremonial body dousing tea?

A nice Gyokuro sets a nice precedent for the rest of your lives together.

Slut Emi is canon, she uses sex to manipulate Hisao and cope with her emotions.

It was also implicitly stated by TheHiveMind and in the alpha that Emi and Misha had a thing and that she fucked someone else while you were fighting.

Well obviously she'd get someone to write it for her ya silly little numpty. I drew that for the comedic value of Hisao's expectations that she would get someone else to write it for her being flipped by the reality of the scenario in which she wrote it herself. This could also potentially pose the question on if she knows how ridiculous the situation is, if she is even aware that she can't write at all... Or maybe even if she is - in fact - playing a joke on him (a potential resolution I had planned but scrapped it to keep it short and sweet and also the fact I'm a lazy bastard).

Primarily though, it's basically a slightly less shit version of the very ever first bit of KS doodling I did, see left.

You are wrong to an acceptable degree
Best Mish is chubby Mish

Femji story update w h e n

Femji would be a fucked up person, she would have pathetically low self esteem and crippling depression because she would hate herself for being female

She'd probably self harm and fuck anybody who asked her because she thinks that's the only way she could get any affection, and even then she would think she didn't deserve it

hot

Shizune and Misha are the 2 most attractive characters, in that order, but if Misha was a little more thicc, had glasses, and started with short hair I might have to put her first.

suzu!

Night /ksg/, stay beautiful. Have a great new week.

Hey on an unrelated note is the cooking with tracy user here hello yes when is next update.

I know this has probably been done before, but what d&d/rpg type classes would the katawas be? I think Rin would be somewhere between a wizard and a bard, obviously without the instrument.

>I know this has probably been done before
More times than I can count.

I'm not a very creative person

Shizune - Warlord
Misha - Bard
Lilly - Cleric
Hanako - Wizard
Emi - Ranger
Rin - Druid
Kenji - Shaman

Never hurts to give it a last try:

Anyone this afternoon feel like doing this?

pass.

Where have the years gone lads?
Where have the friends gone?
Where have the hopes gone?
I thought we all promised that things would get better and we would be happy?
Where did it all go wrong when we wanted it to go right?
Why am I back here, looking for that last glimmer of light?

>tfw no cute blind gf to cuddle in bed

Down the river.
Some of mine went to Boston. I've found new ones there and here, though.
My hopes have changed from back then. I had different ones. Now I have purpose and a desire to improve myself.
They have. I have more purpose than I ever had before.
My dad got sick and was basically terminally ill well before reaching the life expectancy for an adult male. Seeing him every day is a reminder of life's frailty.

Only you can answer the last question, user.

I would but I'm not remotely skilled enough yet.