byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Second for just playing this game normally without doting on pixel girls or obsessing over making other people go sideways

Third for mimes in maid outfits

Fourth for maids in mime outfits

Sorry I couldn't get you back into your body before the round ended Chik Chik, things were a bit too hectic and all those fucking snakes meant I couldn't bring you to the door that was actually open.

Fifth for mime outfits in maids

>Not obsessing over making pixel girls go sideways

Shaft miner is literally the best fucking job

>tfw Avada will never corner you in maintenance and pleasure you with her feet

I played on CM once. Was a little worried since they said it was "ENFORCED MEDIUM RP".
However, I was met with barely english speaking retards, very poor motivation and LOOC spam. A pity, too, I kinda had fun doing it.

At some point I was running cargo, and two armed guys come up to me and ask to be let in to talk. So I let them in, they surround me and start asking me if I know where their friend is. They say he was murdered. They sound accusative. I kindly inform them that I've been running cargo all the time, don't know nor have seen their friend, and then *click* inform them that that was the sound of my pistol's safety coming off. They figure it wasn't me and buzz off.

Wish there was a decent server.

How do you lower the PDA security shit? I tried mining but I couldn't redeem anything in the machine

you put your ID in the computer

Go to an ATM, type 'NOTES' in the bar or use the NOTES verb in IC. Stick your ID card in the ATM, log in with your account info, set security level lower.

consider suicide

>be a clown in a wizard round
>goof around with stupid name and try to befriend wizards
>suddenly a strange hunger strikes you
>you need to eat shoes
>you start with those from autodrobe
>not good enough
>steal some shoes from people with your newly acquired powers
>the botanist gets mad, sleeps and kidnaps you
>get brigged with enough sleep toxin in your veins to make an elephant hibernate through a russian winter
>suddenly, a borer
>wake up
>eat your shoes
>get more powers and escape
>break into eva, eat all the magboots
>the hunger continues
>cheap shoes are not enough
>steal someone's sandals
>fucking delicious, but that's still not it
>realise that you need to taste the best of them
>the one and only captain's shoes
>can't find the fucker
>in meanwhile steal some more shoes and almost get robusted by the buttfrustrated botanist
>walk by the bar, everyone panicking because more wizards
>there he is
>in his blue clothes, with a shotgun or something
>H'NK
>fuck, those are so good
>run into the maintenance, apologising, with the delicious luxury shoe taste still in your mouth
>someone killed the last wizard
>round ends
what a ride, wonderful adminbus, thank you MaiPai

everyday

>those fucking feet

Why even draw feet if you're not going to even try, just have your character wear shoes rather than demon webbed feet :/

>try to befriend wizards
You tried to push me not befriend.

just a prank, wizbro :^)

Seriously if avada was a super hot chick, his personality would still be enough for him to get socially ostracized by everyone

That's why i hit you with a toolbox, just wanted to set the record straight.

alright, no hard feeling wizard guy

It warms my lewd heart that the pictures I picked to represent Avada have stuck.

I fucking hate you all

When are you going to marry me?

Do you know who you are even talking to? Nerd.

Do you even know who YOU are talking to?

Yes. The one that wants to marry someone.

That guy isn't me, but I know who you are, lewdmaster, and I've had a crush on you.

Well you do know who I am. Ok. Next week wensday.

Hi?

Yahallo!

But that's not enough.
I want your heart.

Well you have to do tasks for that. Like Hercules or like Jason... or something.

What kind of task to win your love?

Errr... Love all the birbs. Fucked if I know you goof. I think of this stuff on the fly.

this is getting real gay

I can't do that! I have to remain pure for you!

I do not even know who you are. Right now you are just a weird stalker. Blow out soon.

It was always gay.

blow out when?

What if I told you that you know me?

this is worse than usual

Now
Lies

you didnt post the pic so now I have to

You do, and we don't have to dance.

This is getting out of hand.
Just read some clown smut and be done with it.

Would you like me to make you a clown book?

TL;DR:
// THIS IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW //
*IF THERE'S ONE SINGLE THING YOU'LL LEARN FROM THIS AUTISM, LET IT BE THIS: DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND EFFORT ON THINGS THAT (LITERALLY) DON'T WORK. PUTTING TOO MANY DIFFERENT CHEMICALS IN THE MIX DOESN'T WORK. KELODERMA DOESN'T WORK. IRON DOESN'T WORK.
IF A MIX HAS CLONEXADONE, CRYOXADONE, >=10u ALKYSINE AND RYETALYN THEN IT'S ALREADY PERFECTLY SERVICEABLE AND YOU SHOULDN'T FUCK WITH IT ANY FURTHER.
WANT A GOOD MIX? 30u CLONEX, 30u CRYOX, 12u ALK, 1u RYE. FILL THE REST WITH WHATEVER YOU WANT, IT REALLY MATTERS LESS THAN YOU THINK, BUT IF YOU USE MORE THAN 2 EXTRA CHEMICALS YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME (FOR ALL /THAT'S/ WORTH).

*PUTTING CLOTHED PEOPLE IN CRYO IS BAD BECAUSE IT DRAINS THE MIX NEARLY A HUNDRED TIMES FASTER AND BECAUSE OF COMPLEX PERMEABILITY BULLSHITTERY. HOWEVER, PEOPLE ARE STILL GOING TO DO IT, YOU SIMPLY CAN'T PREVENT IT. IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT CAN SOMETIMES BE A GOOD IDEA, TOO.
*IF YOU LEAVE CLOTHED PEOPLE IN CRYO FOR TOO LONG YOU ARE DRAINING THE MIX AND I WILL FUCKING FIND YOU
*BIRD AND PLASMEME CLONES GO INTO THE TUBE NAKED, DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT INTERNALS

>this is getting out of hand
I can't decide which was worse; People posting shitty smut greentexts, or people RRPing in the thread.
Both make me want to tear it all down and start again, though.

This picture triggers me.

>Trying to fix a guy who has internal bleeding and low blood by feeding him buttloads of bicard and iron and stuffing him in cryo so he can't bleed
>Other doctors keep ejecting him because "the light is green"
>He dies on the floor

>tfw the time I put 350 stox in a guy and he was out for an hour and a half
God bless

Dude, just let him die or better yet, give him a lexorin pill to help it along. Once he's dead you have all the time in the world to to fix it without having to fight blood loss into toxicity.

You dont put them into cryo, give them a fuckload of dex+ and iron, bring him to surgey and fix the bleeding while there is an iv drop giving more blood.
Don't panic just because he is on the verge to die, thats complete normal.

Any way to get the source on some lobby music? Tried dowbloading them but some are just impossible to get source on

>Wasting blood instead of killing him, filling him up and fixing him while he no longer leaks, then defibbing him back
Good use of resources

iron doesn't work in cryo dumbass, you can't lose or gain blood in cryo

These are both wrong because low blood levels do organ damage, which makes treatment take way longer.

>that mime wall

He stops losing blood when he's dead. Giving him lexorin kills him faster.

If his blood is that low you should just kill him in genetics and clone him instead of wasting his time.

>Using cloning
>ever

Disgusting. Get out of medbay.

this desu
you can save without cloning ANYONE that doesnt have combined 200+ toxins/chest/groin damage

>Getting people back into the round quickly

Don't you know medbay autismos decided months ago that since nobody willingly spends time with their bitchy statics and shitty waifus that the status quo is to force people to stay in medbay as long as possible so that they can force people to interact with them?

>just heal people as fast as possible
FUUUUGIN POWERGAYMING DOCTORS THEY DON'T EVEN RP GO BACK TO TEEGEE
>doctors actually RP their job and don't just clone people with fucked up shit
FUCKING RP NIGGERS REMOVE WAIFUS GO BACK TO BAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

make up your mind

I mean, I like being treated properly personally. It gives your body more history, you don't have the genetic defects that no one ever fixes, and personal character views on cloning.

I miss the good old days when we had to tell bay players to go back. Now we are full of tg shitters that have managed to fuck up both the server and the thread.

>tell bay players to go back
>surprised when server is no rp valids shitfest

you dug this grave, now lie in it

While it's important to know how to do field revivals and actually treat people, you're just being a dick keeping them out of the round to jerk yourself off if it's gonna take longer

>/ss13g/ out of the VGL Qualifiers

did anyone here even watch that football game?

Thought it was just like 10 people on the entire Veeky Forums board

the what?

>it's an /ss13g/ is eliminated after winning the first match episode

I want to code things for this game but I don't know where to start, I have a grasp on C++ but I don't know if that's enough for whatever BYOND uses.

>C++
>Less complex than anything
Dude, languages don't GET harder than C++, other than assembly or something
BYOND's language is intentionally very easy, but I must warn you that simply knowing it corrupts the mind. It's that bad.

all languages are pretty much the same, once you know how to program it becomes learning the syntax

clone the repo, start fucking with shit, coders discord will answer your questions

Turn on your suit sensors, user! You want the paramedic to find you, right?

as cmo my mix is always, in small beakers,
15 cryox
15 clonex
10 alk
5 rye
5 dex+
i think tacking dex+ in there is really the only improvement you can make to cryo. maybe adding iron. i always whip it up in on large beaker and then put some spares in the locker next to cryo. takes

Why small beakers?

how the fuck did you get on this server?

>dex+ in cryo
Pfffft.

You have 560u blood
Every tick, iron gives you 1.2u blood and removes 0.7u of itself (0.2u from metabolism + 0.5u from being a special snowflake somewhere in mob code). That's ~85.7u blood You have 560u blood. That makes it ~15.3% blood from 50u iron.
If you filled a large beaker to the brim with blood and only naked patients were put in the entire round, you would only give each patient ~15.3% blood per cryo application. You would also waste your iron pretty fast.

>Wanting literal lizard people to abduct me in a moment of weakness

No thanks

Antag
Fucking
Datums

>Cloning people only to throw them into a cryo without mix and at room temperature.

Jesus fucking christ medbay get your shit together.

Good times

>flashbang borgs
>tip them over
i love this update

to be fair the traitor ai, ruined everything involving cryo

guys, when a service borg chlorals you HE ISN'T FUCKING FINE YOU GOD DAMNED SHITTERS

same with an engiborg flashing people and beating them to death with an extinguisher

What's veegee station's most incompetent department?

Don't say all of them

all of them except the one my husbando is in

Yes but they never even fucking checked the cryo even though the people they continuously revived kept dying each time they were put in.

JUST A PRANK BRO
AS LONG AS IT'S NOT OVER THE LETHAL DOSAGE IT'S NOT HARM

JUST FUCKING CLONE. THAT IS LITERALLY ALL MEDBAY IS THERE FOR. IF YOU PLAY MEDBAY AND SOMEONE COMES IN, BEAT THEM WITH A WRENCH UNTIL THEY'RE DEAD THEN CLONE THEM

how do you tip them over?

stun and push

Also real talk, service borgs can't do a lot to stop human harm. You guys fucking killed a human.

CMO here. There was a mix, but the ROGUE AI kept resetting the freezer, truning up the pressure, and blowing out the 02 tank. I am sorry I was incapable of fighting the AI, but I tried to fix it every time it came up. Learn your shit before you come in here blaming medbay.

>Also real talk, service borgs can't do a lot to stop human harm. You guys fucking killed a human.
you were rogue and you killed 2 humans before everyone entered the room. when borgs chloral and flash you to try and bash your brains in they certainly aren't fucking fine

remove cryo and cloning when?

Yeah just fucking ruin the game, why not, as long as you have fun, it doesnt matter if everyone else doesn't, right?

Right?