>nothing personnel kid

WHUUUUUUUURRRRRR
BANG
BANG
WHUUUR
BANG
WHUUUUUUUUUR
SLAM

I drive one of these bad boys. I work 14 hours a day and cry every hour on the hour wishing I could do something else. I have no time for anything and I hate life. If anyone is remotely interested in doing this for a living, stay the FUCK away.

fuh q

y tho?

How much you make /hr? I hear garbage men make good money

20 canuk bucks an hour. It's not worth it though.

>Jake brakes right beside your open window
>Hits a bump and a bunch of garbage falls onto your car

Shitty. I thought they made more. The ones that do the residential garbage for the city make pretty good coin. I sure as shit wouldn't sneak one of those beasts around all day for $20 an hour. A regular delivery truck is bad enough.

Do you at least get a diesel? A lot of garbage trucks here are going to NG Cummins engines.

why does every garbge truck have squeaky brakes

They don't grease up the brakes.

Because they all have drum brakes, usually unmaintained as they should be, and haul a lot of weight. Just like schools buses and shit. I drive a 16 ton bucket truck everyday but we have discs up front so it's not very loud

The real tragedy is cop cars. Always freshly washed and looking flashy but then they rape your ears each time they slow down. Not nice.

Local ones have been getting a lot better recently in this regard.

It could be worse

You could be driving a shit wagon all day, sucking up piss and shit for a living

Every morning outside my apartment window.
Fuck.

I've gone one that does that around the corner. It's a good reminder I should stop shitposting over breakfast and go take a shower.

I appreciated it when Waste Management switched over to CNG vehicles. I wish more fleet vehicles were the same. It's a perfect situation for using CNG, which is cheap and cleaner burning. The only downside is that it's not widely available. But that's not a problem with fleet vehicles.

I wonder how much less reliable heavy CNG vehicles are in relation to other options (Diesel). I would guess that CNG engines are on par with gasoline in reliability as gas engines can be relatively easily converted to run CNG.

>14 hours a day
>know for a fact dumb fuck dump truck drivers make $50 / hour in Vegas

Yeah, you can go fuck yourself. You're way overpaid in certain cities. You're LITERALLY getting programmers pay.

>implying programmers do anything besides shitpost on /g/
Ok

Why do the brakes hiss every time they drive past me? Are they doing that on purpose? It sounds like air being released - is it from their brakes? Why?

My friend is a "developer" and basically plugs lines of code into command prompt all dayat his work station, takes 2 hour lunches and logs in remotely from home 2 days a week for meetings
>70k a year
>Getting a raise to do the same shit

Most programmers do literally jack shit and it's something a fucking high school student could learn in a month. You really don't do jack shit unless you're a senior developer with 20 years experience or a super autist working at Google

>implying those programmers are actually the ones doing anything / actually getting paid

Fucking gold, getting paid more for less work.