systemshock.org/index.php?topic=4447.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO

>this shit general is still alive
rofl
even more disgusting than sc2 and ksg

gfys

Give up, bro

Hey, I bought Bioshock the collection a few months ago, and I just got finished playing Bioshock 1, 2 and Minerva's Den. I played Infinite back when it came out, but honestly, I really enjoyed 1. Maybe Infinite is a more polished product, but I kind of feel a bit of "magic" with Bioshock 1. I really liked the twist at the end of Minerva's Den, btw.

I'm back.

time to play system shock 2 now.

I-I'm not into creepy games

It's not that creepy, just intense.

if you got through bioshock 1, you'll be fine. Bioshock is the spiritual successor to system shock anyways you'll find it familiar. I wouldn't bother with SS 1 unless you really like DOS games. They are coming out with a remake of it soon though.

System shock 2 intro
youtu.be/4dQp8gv2KBw
System Shock 1 remake trailer
The music needs to be turned off or modded imo.

also if you do decide to give it a shot, there are some good visual mods that stay mostly faithful with the original art style. The graphics have not aged that well.
systemshock.org/index.php?topic=4141.0
shtupmod.net/
systemshock.org/index.php/topic,8.0.html
systemshock.org/index.php?topic=4240.0
systemshock.org/index.php?topic=9436.0
systemshock.org/index.php?topic=4139.0
systemshock.org/index.php?topic=3181.0

>they are coming out with a remake of it soon though

Maybe by the end of the year, though I honestly think it'll come out early next year. They just completely switched engines, from Unity to Unreal 4. Work is moving faster supposedly under the Unreal 4 engine. The last real update on the game was back in March when the new trailer came out showing off the Unreal 4 engine version.

As being someone that backed the game, I really hate the lack of updates on the overall project. All I've gotten is just more interview stuff than anything else.

>hating on SS2 music
>being this much of an insect

Or just use this link and follow it down the list.

systemshock.org/index.php?topic=4447.0

There are other mods that are pretty cool. But honestly, just get the ones that make it look nicer, nothing for gameplay if it's your first time.
So I kinda don't recommend the SCP mod (the SS2 community patch) as it does change a few gameplay things.

Also there are some pretty cool Fan-Missions as well. Pretty challenging too, even on Normal difficulty. The main reason is the respawn rate, and what type of enemy is respawned.

Hi

That's sad to hear, I've been looking forward to it's release. I don't think SS2 music is bad, but most of it doesn't really fit into the atmosphere the game was trying to give off, it's a much creepier game with the music turned off.

As for fan missions, have you tried the system shock infinite mod yet? I'm currently on my first playthrough with it.

hello