gwentify.com/card-picker/

>Cinematic Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=5yu7FVZOyAo
>Gameplay Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=sKqy04OmOGo
>Gwent Faction Videos
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU38xdPjmayBOHQ7q7V7O4LVK5HilH-FK

>All Charcter Voicelines
forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/general-discussions-aa/8341630-list-of-all-gwent-character-voice-lines

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/2AAmwwbB

Lost to Impera Enforcers:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdvB0mpDJoL4pbUQs5DSc-3Qvo3DXmj6SB35TLavdA1X7_mbA/viewform?usp=sf_link
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for fuck Milfguard

PRAISE BE TO THE GREAT SUN!

What could it be?

who did he kill?

toruviel

Bets on how terrible this deck will be.

Let's find out

>tfw broke as shit peddlers
>tfw this is the only decent deck I have

>go on a 7 game loss streak in casual before level 10
>get put in rank 6
>10-0 now to rank 9

at what rank does this game get hard

You just wasted 2 cards

I miss CB ;_;

I mean. It's not the worst.

It becomes NG city on rank 10 and above. Prepare your ass.

That's what I though too
Then I fought 3 Dagons in a row

>is shackled
>locks other units
what did cdpr mean by this?

In correct. At rank 10-15 I have yet to meet a milfguard player. Infact that's probably where I see the most interesting and fun decks because its dudes fucking around.

you can craft the morkvarg deck just by making silvers

I got skjall as random reward. You're supposed to run this with the stuff that boosts nearby stuff and then ress him 2nd/3rd round, or is it just completely useless since you got alot more better options like the werewolf + olgierd?

>everyone is playing nilfgaard
>make monster deck
>win

its really that simple boys

100% shit just like the warcriers

do they expect you to spend a swallow potion then use sigrdrifa on him?

what sort of monster deck are you running? I've only played dwarves and was thinking about switching to monster

ill give list after this game

Scirru is objectively better than Aglais right?

Or is it more useful to get a 6, not trash a card, and steal the opponents Scorch/whatever?

yeah but since the timer ends at your turn end you can swallow him the same turn he saves his power, so there is a huge potential, but I just noticed that the timer doesn't restart so swallow is pretty much the only fast thing you can boost him with.

Aglais is going to mostly steal rally anyway
both are shit but schirru is better

Alright, I'm out. Won't play a single game until a patch hits.
The game is in its worst state ever, and they managed to do that right when the open beta starts.
I had high hopes for this game, not anymore. It's pretty obvious now that programmers, gameplay designers and UI designers have no fucking clue what they are doing.
At least the art and marketing teams seem to be great, I guess.

just switch to hearthstone for few games and gwent doesn't feel that bad after that pile of waste.

>B-BUT /gwt/ TOLD ME RNR WAS AN INSTAWIN CARD

frost shits on them hard but they often run the row clearing guy so its often a matter of getting lucky

its mostly a waste since you need restore or sigrdrifa to get him back and even its a 3 card combo that gives you a 14 point unit

Fuck, I can't wait until i gather my scrap for borkh and start wreking havoc

>Ciri:Dash NG scum uses her both in R1 and R2
>can't find her in R3
>forfeits
wew

Haha yeah, that other card would have won the game instead of RNR. What was the name of that card again?

Dimeritium bomb

dbomb

May I ask which factions have the best win ratio against your NG deck on 2k MMR based on your Gwent tracker stats user?

Kinda stuck on 1400 MMR with dwarf deck thanks to NG locks, I wanted to know if it's either Skellige or Monsters that have a better chance at winning against nilfgaard.

Dimeritium Bomb :^)

No, that doesn't add up. Come on, what was the name again?

Dimitrium bomb

?

>user gets buttblasted because he forgets dbomb is a card

Dorfs for some reason, but I haven't seen them in a while. But they definitely get destroyed by spellgaard too. No point in playing anything but that right now.

D bomb

kek

Are either of them even useful for a Scoia'spell deck compared to other options?

I have an Ithlinne and Saskia already, and just need to find a replacement for one of the two starter golds, Triss probably.

having a kek mate?

Can't wait until you faggots climb up into ranks where you face this cancer and realize that d bomb doesn't do shit.

>When the White Frost comes, do not eat the yellow snow

what did she mean by this

this is what im using atm, almost a full netdeck but using imlerith instead of ciri.

basic idea is that u just thin deck with hounds and fog first round, drop crones round 3, maybe round 2 if u need to thin ur deck more for round 3 draw.

mulligans are kinda fucky sometimes but overall having good success with it.

NEVER LUCKY

>not knowing yellow snow

>he says while having less MMR than me

Running spell shit yourself probably.

>777778

LOL

I'd grab Villen instead, he's good in Spellgaard variant too, fuck, he's generally good
Maybe get golden weather if you want to go full cancer for your 4th gold

Run out of mirrors to climb yet?

Cool, might try it out. What MMR are you sitting at with it currently?

Rate my deck niggers. Thinking of swapping out frightener+kayran for something else. Maybe ciri cancer. Any thoughts?
Currently at 2200 MMR

I think Kayran for Ciri or vill. Then replace frightener with commanders horn.

>So, you can't go bald if you have no hair, which is a perfect time to play some more gwent
what did he mean by this?

>new to game
>having a nice time, beating another player
>close game and fun, want to express my thanks and say good game
>press good game
"hehehe ive fucked you mum m8"

?

>be the first "big" gwent streamer
>left behind already
How mad is he?

I like him, but it feels like he's trying too hard to be a "hip" streamer right now, which doesn't fit him at all and it's cringey as hell.

>Ermion
>Crach an Craite
>King Bran

What's with Skellige having zero card draw RNG thanks to these cards? Is it balanced?

He's sensitive about his hair

Unfortunately swim cemented himself as the "good" player who makes meta decks so new people would rather watch him
When Lifecoach or Forsen are on they just steal his viewers

It feels that way for both NG and SK. They can basically get any card they want through the course of the match

>mfw some QG idiot thinks we're gonna see round 3
>Late into round 2 they're scrambling desperately to stay alive, using priestesses of freya on skalds and shit

I've been spamming Spellgaard for free wins and it's not that good at higher levels.
If you lose to it it's probably because you are bad or just don't know how to play vs spell decks yet.

Any monster fags here? Is Kayran actually good? Or should I use caretaker to counter morkvarg+queensguard fuckery?

>Any monster fags here?

sadly, yes

>foglets, crones and hounds
you blind greedy fool

how do you play versus spell decks?
force 1st round with golds?

>Tfw you cuck Wolf fags with glorious gold disloyal scoia'tael girl.

They always hover the card for 2 or 3 seconds when you place her between the Boat, Mork or Brokvar Hunter.

These plebs thinking they can win the big dick strength contest against my midgets. LUL

kayran is only playable as a bad tibor with borkh

>fuck Milfguard
>Milfguard
How dare you to insult the female corps of our glorious leader and confirmed gwent player?

COME ONE COME ALL BECAUSE THERE'S A TOURNEY ON THE HORIZON - /gwt/ showdown

Participants will be matched up with others who sign-up and fight for the claim to be /gwt/'s champion over a three day period starting on 30th of June, ending on July 2nd . The winner and runner-ups will receive prizes including Steam games and being better than everyone else who played.

Sign-up sheet:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdvB0mpDJoL4pbUQs5DSc-3Qvo3DXmj6SB35TLavdA1X7_mbA/viewform?usp=sf_link

For the sake of organization either your GOG ID or a Discord ID will be needed to sign-up. If using only one GOG IDs will be organized via that PMs and Discord users can join the accompanying server in the link above to ensure we don't have last minute drop-outs with no explanation.

RULES:
-Matches are going to be done through Friend Matches
-Matches are best of 3.
-Finals will be best of 5.
-Requirements to join: Discord and/or GOG ID for organization purposes

Fights are to be decided between participants after brackets are done. Wins will be recorded after a screenshot of the winning person is produced to one of the organizers.
Brackets will be done by organizers but fight times must be done in agreement with eachother. Failure to produce a screenshot of the winner in due time will result in a DQ.

30th of June – First bracket
1st of July – Second Bracket
2nd of July - Semifinals/Finals

SO IT WAS YOU

Nigger what's wrong with hounds. Only the foglets are overkill desu

>rank 5 shitter
>only face that supid smug Nilf smug leader

Fucking cunts

the amount of bad mulligans he can get is way too fucking high

the units themselves aren't the issue, but having all 3 in the deck is insanely risky

>play ST
>win because my opponent doesn't have Peter or Margarita

congrats, user

>Level 4 Voorhis Spamming taunt emotes with Tibor and Yenn in deck against my f2p Infantrymen deck

Why

When will this spell cancer shit get nerfed
When will nilfgaard solitaire be nerfed
When will CDPR make the client not shit
When will CDPR fix bugs and card wording
Will they get all that done come 1.0?

>why are people being dicks without reason online?

No, you can go back to Hearthstone now

lmao

What is the play here?

Realistically he can't buff it up much more, I would Margarita and force him to pass

Did he forfeit?

Safe pass :^)

yes

Nilfgard nerf when

Vilgefortz could wreck them all desu.

Keep playing and basically lock his dwarf at the end and expect he doesn't have Cirian.

dorf gets reset, unlocking does not give it resilience back

id probably lacerate to get him to spend another card then reset

Thats what I did, then margarita his dwarf

Then he forfeited

>lets make a gold weather card that can effectively do 9 damage per round if they dont have a clear skies lol