youtube.com/watch?v=q_BFBBGu92E
zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=639125
newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/d/95-nissan-240sx/6306146239.html
instagram.com/p/BW77a5ElDi1/?taken-by=jpacione
instagram.com/p/BWh1qpql36C/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its got an SR20 and makes about 325hp @1.1bar

nice rice

not a fan of the style, but it doesnt seem like rice. so neither. not nice not rice.

i like this stlye

>stanced MR2

why.

>hot road
me lub u rong time

Looks like shit

Rice or Nice?

>American flag

It's LS swapped isn't it?

if you took the vinyls off it would be very close to the car I built in Need for Speed Underground 2.

So kinda rice, but only some.

better, could do without the stance though

Half-assed BIPPU

100% rice, friendo

It would be nice if he took off the miasma of free advertising he's doing with all those stickers.

1. it doesnt belong to me
2. its a replica of Teruaki Itai'x 180SX

This was originally built back in 2001

and here's the build thread for the replica

zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=639125

I absolutely love those edits

it's rice, but pretty good

FUCKING DISGUSTING

>Ricoh Replica

it's okay

how about this

good taste

I know my s-chassis senpai

I used to be a huge s-chassis fan boy when I was in high school, never owned one though. Then i grew out of it for a while and now its creeping back lol.

Thinking about selling both my cars and picking up either a 240 hatch or a 95 240 (zenki)

God these look so much better with the top down

same desu, somehow solely want old Fords now

guess the fact that went up in price turned me off, you can basically buy a gt-t r34 coupe for s-chassis money nowadays

proper car. id turn up to a drift weekend then have it on stand at a show the week after if it were mine
lovely show car 10/10 fitment points for less than 5 degree neg camber
weak fitment and wheels would be nicer a different colour. clean as fuck though
your kit is badly painted and makes it look like a blatant replica kit. extended wheel nuts on concave looks bad dished wheels only desu. also i feel like you're trying to rep the lexus lights ironically in a bring-back-a-trend way but its not working for me sorry. i like the idea youre going for with a roof spoiler and tiny ducktail with a blister kit like the good old days but needs work

>you can basically buy a gt-t r34 coupe for s-chassis money nowadays

I don't know where you live but R34 GTT's aren't exactly legal in the US yet but I know what ya mean.

That being said I have found reasonably priced 240's thing is I'd have to travel a few hours to pick them up as I live in New England and these are the type of idiots I have to deal with

newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/d/95-nissan-240sx/6306146239.html

why does everyone do those shitty sunk in rims with the bronze powdercoat

it doesn't look good. it looks like brake dust.

>proper car. id turn up to a drift weekend then have it on stand at a show the week after if it were mine

>implying it already doesnt do that

instagram.com/p/BW77a5ElDi1/?taken-by=jpacione

>your kit is badly painted
its not my car.

TE37's are automatically rice.

i hate people like this

>if you dont count the negatives, it's mint!!!!!!
>oh and it still has this totally unnecessary and useless thing! disregard the fact that there are giant holes on the rockers!

>thinking TE37's look bad

kek you cuck

brake dust vinyls too?

shame

holy shit who is that????

its sick

Tbqh, proper rice looks nice. Like the Mid Night cars. Just proper good. Whenever I see the backward / mirrored stickers and shit, it just looks nice asf.

Kinda want to get a red JDM sports car and Akira the fuck out of it. Prob. would be dumb to do since it isn't a bike but whatever.

no idea other than the pic in OP and the post below it. I got these pics off of some random dudes Flickr.

A lot of aggressively styled drift cars. My favorite kind tbqh

>Decals
immediately rice
>Hood
I guess if you have a tmic
>Wheels
borderline rice
Other than that I need to see the interior

quick question for anyone itt

would it be slightly cheaper to piece together a car.

for example, buying a 240 shell, acquiring an SR20 and piecing other parts of the car together

as opposed to buying a stock or lightly modifed 240sx

i dont think you know what rice is mate

instagram.com/p/BWh1qpql36C/

stickers make every car look better, literally every car

buy a stock or lightly mod one if you just want a DD

All im saying is if it aint a racecar/track car then stickers are extra and super low height is unfeasible.
Unless it is meant for the track, in which case it's not rice its an actual race car.
Looking at the tires in the second pic I actually do like the height and wheels tho.
Interior is very nice(shifter lowkey looks like a butt plug), but do those kind of steering wheels have a horn/airbag? or is it literally just a wheel

I want a DD but I plan on taking it to the track for drifting next season. gah

>hood
doesnt even need a top mount to benefit from it

there is a difference between a livery and some stickers user

building a car from a bare shell to be a DD is a pain in the ass, will take major work

i'd just buy a hardbody to drift

eh I don't like hard body's personally and I'm thinking about replicating this car ive done a bit of researching on a few parts and its over a few g's obviously.

>Just needs an o2 sensor!!

My tastes have changed recently. I realize this car can be functional as it looks and that the aero is based off of stock 180sx trim. I now think that anything that low and wearing any kind of body kit is rice. :/ I guess I just grew up.

Ha. I made this photo about 8-9 years ago.

>aero is based off of stock 180sx trim

yah its called hot road. slightly more aggressive them 180sx type x aero but are you sure you "grew up" or you got boring?

rice or nice?

Grew up. Aero is cool on a real race car when it's solidly integrated with the car's body. Tacking on oversized flimsy fiberglass bumpers does nothing to improve airflow around the car. These kits just flap around in the wind and generate drag.

Forgot to add... isn't that kind of the definition of rice? Things that look "race car" but really serve no function.

>rice
>is actually used on the track

mkay. Also I wasn't asking if you grew up. You are still a child. We all are. You just moved on to a different type of toy.

nice.

Can a non japanese car be rice?

10/10 itoh style

literally one of the best s13s in the scene right now

Just because something goes on a track doesn't make everything about it functional. You can drive a late 90's hot import nights trophy winning car on a track if you so desire. Argument invalid.

Nice or Rice

Rice or Nice

drift missile/10

Rice, but I still love this car. The owner has done some unique stuff with the chassis.

Semi-riced but respectable, nice color

Why not a stock LS? about the same weight and more power stock. Turbos are bitchy

because not everyone wants a V8 in their car.

>replica 2001 drift car
>LS swap

no

Does someone have the "RWB weld quality" pic ?

>Stupid text on bottom of windshield
Yeah nah, that's rice you fucking cunt. This is the kind of guy who has all his mods installed by a shop and purely owns his car so he can spam it on Instagram all day.

Is it used on the track? Nice.
Is it only being street driven? Rice

>welding without a mask

>he doesn't weld with a mere cotton shirt to protect yourself

What are you, some kind of homosexual?

see

Nice rice. It's rare to see an S-chassis that isn't fucked because DRIFT KAR BRO.

Bit of both again. Not a fan of the stance but it isn't outrageous.

Wheels are gross. Going over 17" on 90s Japshit is haram. It looks pretty straight otherwise.

Everything wrong with post-FnF car culture. I can almost hear the crunch every time this goes over a reflector.

>you can basically buy a gt-t r34 coupe for s-chassis money nowadays
S-chassis cost $15k AUD/CAD or thereabouts? Manual R34 turbo coupes cost a fair bit now.

TE37s are the generic go-to wheels for weebshit. It isn't that they're a bad product or even look bad, but it's dull as dogshit all the same.

>TE37s are the generic go-to wheels for weebshit. It isn't that they're a bad product or even look bad, but it's dull as dogshit all the same.

you must be rocking panasports or regamasters to make a statement like that

Not usually a fan of the 180 but that looks really nice

>Everything wrong with post-FnF car culture. I can almost hear the crunch every time this goes over a reflector.

that S15 isn't a street car mate

>S-chassis cost $15k AUD/CAD or thereabouts? Manual R34 turbo coupes cost a fair bit now.

America the only country that matters is the ony we are talking about not Canada or Ausfailia

>TE37s are the generic go-to wheels for weebshit. It isn't that they're a bad product or even look bad, but it's dull as dogshit all the same.

>t. someone who likes ugly 3 spokes wheels.

I'd tell you to cuck yourself but you're government is doing a damn good job at that already.

you haven't seen enough 180sx's if you think that looks good

he never said that tes look bad but if you dont think they're overdone at this point you're an absolute fucking retard.

its like how every hotboy with a widebody has vskf's. theyre not bad or ugly, they're just everywhere

btw dont fucking talk shit on advan sa3rs you nigger

>but if you dont think they're overdone at this point you're an absolute fucking retard.

over done is such a stupid word people use in the car community.

>doesn't like something
>"hurrr thats overdone"

>America the only country that matters
Your car culture is shit and the Bavarians cucked your E36 M3 because they knew you'd plow them into crowds otherwise. Go pretend driving a manual Civic is an accomplishment you nigger.

i literally never said that i didnt like them but ok whatever you say bro lol

Te37 jealousy in here.

this.

i like this

that one is not as nice, post more with advans

>everyone posting dogshit rice 180s

bruh

at least you were here to continue the trend

If you say rice, you're a faggot

What performance does the yellow pinstriping offer?
How often does the car go fast enough to need hood pins?
What kind of advantage does having colour matched extended lug nuts offer?
Do you drive fast enough to make use of the aero kit, and if you do why isnt there a rear spoiler?
Are the hood vents real and do you push your car hard enough to need them?

you must be fun at parties, faggot

It's a drift car. Style is important.

So what, half rice?

>stanced

I've heard negative camber up front + being stiffer/lower all around mitigates the snap oversteer actually. It looks like that's what it's done for, because it's not the dramatic/artful stance you normally see and those look like skinny, wide trackday tires instead of stretched tires. And he has a roll cage.