Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rp_NbsW8wyY&feature=youtu.be&t=139
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that the concurrent player count for SFV on Steam is inflated.

Reminder that SFV and T7 are identically bad. Both have horrendous input lag, terrible online experience, a lack of character variety, and sparse on features.

Reminder that if you promote either of these games you're a fighting game community killing scrub equal to a Smash kiddie.

>pay $60 annually to be unable to play tekken 7 online
Why do people pay for PSN again?

Sony deserves all of our money for delivering the best videogames and experiences.

blame bamco not Sony. meanwhile you should observe Josie's breasts. the bounce on those things are absolutely insane.

>Being able to play Tekken 7 on PSN
Umm, I don't think so, sweetie. The ps4 version of tekken 7 has been fucked since launch :)

derp

kappa is a smash board though

But getting free online on ps4 is really easy

Is there a Rev2 PC EU lobby up?
I would make one myself but I don't think I can stay very long

So has your eyesight apparently

kappa is a guilty gear/tekken board

so a smash board like I said

That 2 week trials trick? Don't they get suspicious

How long do you got? I am sure there are lobbies up but not from fgg.

95% of kappa has never played those games

Yeah. small fish in a big pond they won't care

play ichiban

yeah like crash bandicoot at 30fps on the piss4 pro LMAO
youtube.com/watch?v=Rp_NbsW8wyY&feature=youtu.be&t=139

>I am sure there are lobbies up but not from fgg.
Well yeah, I just wanted to see if there were any from /fgg/ up, but it's no big deal either way

what the fuck is ichiban? You aren't even suggesting a game you sniffposting fuck.

is there a way I don't know about?

>bears so shit that they dont even make it into tierlists
why even bother? they take actual time to develop and then they dont even try to make them decent.

The original games had 30 fps, whats wrong with this?

30 fps is more cinematic. That is why the story cutscenes in tekken 7 are 30 fps to make for the worst possible "seemingly" transition to gameplay.
I actually feel dirty for believing Harada and spreading that as info before release.

just don't reply to that retard lol

>Character named Morrigan
>Homeland is listed Scotland while having an Irish goddess' name
>Has a bat motif instead of a crow motif
>Family name isn't even a real one

Defend this

Need

you don't know the two week trick?
make an account with a throwaway email
get 2 week ps+ trial on that account and immediately turn off auto pay
sync new account to ps4 and play on the original account

As long as one account on the system has plus they can all use it

but sony asks for CC infos even for free trials.

>why even bother? they take actual time to develop and then they dont even try to make them decent. just like the console versions lmaooooooo

nigga the game just came out why are you looking at tier lists

The game came out three years ago.

I just use a Visa gift card with a few pennies on it

2 day trial that games like sfv give don't, but I feel like they don't give them any more

and its not like you get charged, you can use one of those prepaid cards with no money on them

>give japan tekken 7 in advance for 2 years
>finally release the game to the rest of the globe
>oh hey guys we're having a big prize tournament for our game make sure to join :^)
Why are Japanese game companies so brazen about giving japs a competitive edge?

and the bears weren't in the game then dumb cat poster. This is why dogs are better

They had big prize tournaments for 2 years while the game was not even out yet senpai

cause they aren't even winning in tekken you nerd
top players from other countries keep up just fine

>Some chess players are 40 years old
>I'm only 20
>"oh hey guys we're having a big prize tournament for our game make sure to join :^)"
Can't believe this shit

>playing unblanced and racist kusoge

even if they didnt get the game(s) first, they'd still be better than everyone else cuz they grind that shit out in arcades literally all day against the best players in the world

Stop believing time invested - skill

The only thing that makes you good at fighting games is one thing and one thing only.

The gene.

who is the most honest and honorable tekken

tiger mommy

MEand my ccharacter

Mokujin

Honest karate man with flames on his pants

>tfw never played tekken before this one and have 50% win rate in ranked
Proud of myself tbqh

I just played the same stupid ass button masher over over and now I have a 70% win rate. I have no choice since I bought this on console and it's impossible to get a match.

How is Kuma

I love Kazumi Hachijo

user who made this webm last night, did you figure out how to get the down 3 4 to work on light/medium chars? or is it heavies only?

>tfw failed 3 courses in spring cuz of ffxiv
>tfw taking 3 courses in summer when tekken and rev2 are out

Anyone for Tekken 7, EU PC?

>failing school because of garbage like xiv
did you at least get a cute catboyfriend out of it?

LEI
WU
LONG

I had like 80% winrate up until Mentor, then people started pushing my shit in.

pantyhose

same desu

I was about to buy a PS4 and a fightstick for T7 but I decided against it. My money went towards a bike instead and my goal is to lose weight and get swole over the summer.

Wish me luck, /fgg/.

You've made the right call, user. Good luck.

That costume reminds me of someone.

>wants to get swole
>bought a bike
dumbass

good luck user !!
getting into shape is actually easier than it seems. just stick to it

I want them to fix lobbies before playing in them desu, the loading shit is unacceptable

how is t7 netcode on pc?

That was me. It's just a much stricter timing. You can't buffer the d+3,4, so you have to delay it by like two frames. I spent a couple hours doing it over and over last night and I can hit Xiaoyu with it like 50% of the time.

great

I was getting a bunch of connection errors but that may have been just people declining to play
the matches that I did play were all great

how many matches have you played? is it a 5bar only kind of game like sfv or is it more like tag2 netcode?

why does kazumi have the devil gene again? she comes from a clan of people who just have the devil gene and use it to cleanse the world of people they think """"might""" cause destruction?

that shit is retarded, heihachi wouldn't have turned evil if kazumi didn't try to randomly murder him for months before forcing him to kill her. why did harada whitewash heihachi and give such a lame excuse for kazumi being killed initially?

Woshige or whoever designed Juri in SFV needs to be fired asap.

don't be jelly

i've played close to 100 matches across pc and ps4, the game in general has really good netcode. never played tag 2 so i can't make that comparison, but it's honestly one of the best online fighters i've played

I'm new to Tekken 7 and Tekken in general (aside from casual matches as a teen) and I'm kinda getting the hang of this game, I feel.
I'm using Dragunov and I feel like my pressure game could use some work. (Defenses will develop naturally, I imagine)
Any advice you can give a new player? Particularly about how to pressure and play the neutral game.

thats to prevent infinites while in feng shui engine

its decent. not amazing.

yeah i dont know how this isnt obvious to that guy

The V-Gauge doesn't last long anyway and if that's the price for losing her new combo in V-Trigger it's a half-assed decision.

ok how do you deal with chloes sweep bullshit, doesnt look like its unsafe enough to punish

>let's dumb all her options down to an infinite because it "doesn't last long anyway"
you're an even worse game designer than woshige. incredible.

I haven't learned how to deal with her shit yet, but a lot of her stringy sweepy shite seems pretty easy to low parry.

i dont think turning her v-trigger into "do a pseudo infinite for 10 seconds" is much of a compromise

they did that to guile and everyones already sick of his boom loops

Has bamco said anything about the PS4 servers or should I just return my copy of the game?

Tekken is so popular right now you can sell it used for twice as much as you bought it.

>tfw you feel like you ran a mile after 1 pushup

Make the right choice user.

You can fuck right off. I did the mistake of buying a fighting game on PC twice. It was blazblue and Xrd. Both were dead in about a week. I don't care how good the player numbers are right now, I'm not risking it again. If they won't fix the PS4 version then I'd rather just not be playing tekken than buying it on steam.

>he spent $400 on a console, $200 on a fightstick, $60 for psn plus, and $90 for tekken 7 deluxe to be unable to play online

At 900p 60fps on lowest settings with an additional 3 frames of input lag.

is it possible to beat out the armor on rage art?

Who is this "he" because I spend 200 for the console, play with the pad that came with it and never paid a single dime for PS+.

It's ok. Could be better but does its job and as an eurofag I haven't run into major issues so far.

>It was blazblue and Xrd. Both were dead in about a week.

Same shit on consoles.

Watch JDCR play dragunov
His neutral is great

yes, if your hit kills them