Do you love or hate a tire shine Veeky Forums? I think it looks stupid and trashy. What's even the point...

Do you love or hate a tire shine Veeky Forums? I think it looks stupid and trashy. What's even the point? Shiny paint makes the car look newer and well taken care of. Shiny tires make it look like you put on tire shine. Seems pointless.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Chemical-Guys-TVD_108_16-Plastic-Rubber/dp/B00FJDL0J8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I use tire gel (to protect) not into that armor all shiny bullshit

its pretty retarded imo

The super shiny stuff looks gay because the rest of the car inevitably gets dirty faster and the tires look ridiculously shiny.

The regular Armor All spray goes to a matte look after about 2 days, and lasts for a few weeks with some rain. Keeps the tires looking clean-ish, although I have white lettering so I have to scrub that or I'll look poor and strangers will judge me.

Use this, works really well especially for trim and lasts about two months if applied well
>amazon.com/Chemical-Guys-TVD_108_16-Plastic-Rubber/dp/B00FJDL0J8

>shine

not when it's that shiny, that's completely unnatural looking, but it's perfect if you're a nigger/spic

I like black magic tire gel. Keeps the sidewall looking freshly washed and slick. Doesn't make it obnoxiously shiny like in OP pic unless you use too much.

I like them to have a wet look rather than a dry look. The really thick stuff looks stupid though

>the rest of the car inevitably gets dirty faster
How about cleaning your car properly?

I wash my car every week dickbreath, but it's black and even with wax it looks dusty after a few drives to work and back.

I know that feel bro

Get a california duster, I can't live without mine. Still need to wash it already anyway though because someone drive through water in front of me.

>wax
Look at this poorfag

I have psychological issues using those, I feel like they're going to grind dust against my clear coat and I'll end up with some poorfag looking faded paint job after a few years. Right now it's super shiny, but it's too hard to go over it with a quick detailer every few days...

Fuck why is life so hard.

There are few things I hate more than tire shine.

I'm sure your $80.00 meme spray really gets that rusted Neon shining.

>tfw you have nice paint , but live on a dirt road and there is a million fires around the state dumping ash on your car

are they also shiny and black?

lmao you got him

I wish

I was afraid of that too user but you have to use it correctly. First you wrap it in newspaper for a day or two then when you use it you just drag it very lightly over the paint as you can. Like as little contact as possible. The material has a wax in it that pulls the dust off and prevents it from scratching the car. I've been using mine for a year now and it hasn't done anything bad to my paint. Even if you use it really wrong and fucking scrape it against the car like a tard you can just do a light polish.

Trust me dude, I used to spray detail my whole car all the time, fuck that bullshit never again.

>the ultimate cuckbox

holy shit I wasn't expecting that, sometimes i forget how many numales are on this board

I like the tint and wheels on that. Looks kinda sexy for that car.

Thanks m8

>I like the tint and wheels on that. Looks kinda sexy for that car.

Don't tease him like that.

>he thinks that's his car
I want idiots to leave Veeky Forums

so it's basically a tack cloth on a stick

Use sealant, not "wax" dummies

>he doesn't like the look of the sonic.

Wew

how about I just cum on it like I do on ur butt

Are you KIDDING me?

I guess yeah but it's made pretty well, I park near a tree and it does the job for me, and doesn't scratch my paint.

Or you could listen to me and keep a clean car for much longer, the choice is yours

Haters gonna hate etc.

I won't say it's as good looking as a lot of cars from the 90s, but for a 2013 it's bretty gud desu senpai

fat little cuck econobox

Bet it will out handle your shit box on the touge.

Got them thicc tires and fully sikk 155 powers. with trifecta toon

I wanted to use wolfgang sealant but it says the sealant needs to sit for like several hours and I don't have a garage.

Oh sweetie...no...

that car is too-gay

>Isn't even a GT

isn't a Chevy Sonic either

Apart from the sound the EBPP is objectively superior to the GT.

I don't want shine I just want to get rid of the brown oxidation.

And the V6 1LE Camaro spanks both of them

Pretty embarrassing how Chebby turned a rental tier Camaro into a great track car actually

>brown oxidation

that's what happens when you neglect your tires user - niggerubber

too bad it's so fuckin ugly

We're talking about the Camaro not your reflection

this post barely even deserves a fucking (you)

one of the best things I've ever read on here is that tire shine is the wet hair gel look of cars.
I use an overpriced tire gel, guess which one, which leaves no shine and makes it look matte black as soon as applying.

your poverty is showing

you deserve a retroactive abortion

WITH INTEREST.

>p-p-poorfag!
Wow you sure showed me

Well to be fair your reply was equally juvenile

I disagree, it was relatively eloquent

Here's a juvenile response: ur ghey

I like it. Korean made isn't it?