cnn.com/2013/09/30/us/new-york-bikers-road-rage-video/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is this, the 5th thread today? fuck off

redbull me on the story

>harass guy hauling shit
>guy takes the bait
>BUT HE'S 40 I'M JUST 18 BAWWWWW
kek

Billy Bob and Squidfags confront each other.

redneck subhuman trash got thrown in prison

>shrimp dick obese 80 iq whiteniggers jump straight for their guns and scream "ILL BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF" when the situation is nothing more than a 1v1 rumble on the ground
literally the biggest pussies on earth.

They're lucky they didnt get shot.

so justin beiber and crew was fucking with the guy in the truck with five kids, guy pulls over, smashes the beibs, and they get swarmed by cletuses?
pure kino

yeah a pack of armored niggers harassing a guy driving with his fat wife in the passenger seat
why are those bikers such big pussies? they definitely would have jumped the guy if he was alone

you mean one guy with a helmet and normal clothes on
everyone else was just riding along

>they definitely would have jumped the guy if he was alone
B-B-BBBUT!!! nope nigga. reality is reality and that is just made up situation in your mind to justify the subhuman actions of the redneck trash

What's the story?

How does one lose a fight while wearing a motorcycle helmet? to an overweight 50yo redneck no less..
hilarious

>he didnt watch the video

what is herd mentality
>that is just made up situation in your mind
almost like gangs of bikers haven't harassed and beat/vandalized random drivers in the past

get squished nigger

redneck meth head cuts a biker going below the speed limit off (grom was in front of the pack, no one was going faster than 40mph)
some guy tells off the driver. so what, its just road rage.
driver has meth head rage and calls his buddies to grab their guns and meet up for an ambush
driver and rider talking, drivers buddies have weapons, drivers tiny dick inferiority complex takes over and attacks the biker knowing full well his fellow shrimp dick buddies wont let anyone stop the fight
another biker moves closer to try and break the fight up, redneck with shotgun screams "step back or ill blow your head off"
another redneck threatens to kill everyone and their family if they try stop the fight..
police arrest the redneck scum
bikers go free because they literally did not a single thing wrong

dicklet polcuck trumpfags on Veeky Forums blindly defend the subhumans because "MUH GUNS MUH FREEDOM MUH SOUTHERN PRIDE DUUUR"

Why is america so 3rd world???

OSU students on Groms blocked a highway wouldn't letting anyone through. The truck got past them so they followed it for miles getting him to pull over. But the truck had friends and BTFO of the entitled little shits.

>how does one lose a fight when they cant see shit, their movement is heavily restricted and they have a weight on their head exaggerating every movement they do manage make
its clear youve never been in a fight or worn a motorcycle helmet before. lmao prezo the sheltered little basement dweller

Why don't you show us the full video? Oh that's right. The bikers were being dicks. Why did they stop when the truck stopped? They certainly weren't going to give hugs.

its as if meth heads have never shot and killed people before over something as stupid as cutting in line at the cinema or asking to move a car

Why do hillbillies drive pickup trucks?

the police have seen the full video and arrested the guilty party
protip: no bikers were charged.

lmao. keep going though its hilarious what mental hoops you sumbhuman trash will go through to defend your shrimp dick inferiority complex

Only the shotgun guy was arrested and promptly out. The investigation is still pending.

I hate bikers so god damn much.

Sorry you have to put up with our shit, cagers. For this I want to be a cager too.

t pussy who got his ass beat despite having total head protection

embarrassing

>I want to be a cager too
fucking bus riders

t buttblasted basement dweller who was called out on being a nofights pussy

lmao

>surprised wh*te americans can't fight

there is a reason they get cucked on a daily basis y'know?

>reading comp

nigger i ride a honda motorbike and i don't want to anymore.

I own several properties and despite my intimidating stature and fitness capabilities, I'm above engaging in physical combat.
I'm sorry you got your ass beat despite having a decisive advantage of head protection. Better luck next time, loser.

but at least 50% of /k/ommandos said the bikers would be justified in magdumping into cleetus the second he brings out the shotgun. He even fires it at 33 seconds

Also bikers would be justified in shooting the blue shirted fatso when he tries to take the gun from his friend. Why bikers should be carrying

>I am totally not a basement dwelling loser
>pls pls belive me

the absolute state of Prez/poo/

oh look prezo is roleplaying on Veeky Forums again
still waiting on pictures of your three vehicles that totally arent imaginary just like your gf and gms success in global motorsports

>pictures of your three vehicles that totally arent imaginary just like your gf and gms success in global motorsports

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BTFO!!!

Look at him meltdown! LOL

I've posted racy image of my gf here multiple times, my cars as well sans trip, and I don't own a gm product. I do enjoy triggering autists tho, thanks for that.

youtu.be/fvsRdgnjqFY

Better video of the bikers making a complete stop before deciding to continue following and fuck with the truck.

>I've posted racy image of my gf here multiple times, my cars as well sans trip

more lies

>and I don't own a gm product
lol dude. we know you were the underage v6 gm truck newfag from a few years back.

that fucking guy was a fucking sperg lol

typical leaf

this post triggered it all

man i used to trigger him so hard with with the ariel atom v8 b8

Lel, nah. shitposting aside I don't own or particular like gm. it's all bait Lol
I do own rental properties tho, have 3 vehicles and that was really is my gf.

no v6 gm truck either.

Uh huh, they made a choice to pursue. Came to a complete stop, at least 5 of them. Tatbelly redneck showed up seconds after confrontation instigated by the "bikers". Ever heard about a duty to retreat? No conviction for pickuper and friends. kekkles!

*particularly

>I do own rental properties tho, have 3 vehicles and that was really is my gf.

white people are stupid violent mongrels

>Bikers being bikers; not the most level headed people
>Probably did some dumb squid thing
>Minor altercation; pull over to discuss (yell angrily then leave) it
>Angry driver assaults teenager
>Wife starts screaming
>Angry driver keeps hitting the kid half his size even when he's on the ground and not fighting back
>Begins brutally beating him while his buddy pulls a gun on the bikers stopping them from intervening
>Angry old fat dude takes off his shirt (while the gun is covering the bikers) and starts mouthing off, because they're definitely afraid of him and not the gun
>Kid is not moving at all and still being beaten by the driver
>Driver starts trying to claim "I'm a biker too" and that trying to kill somebody over a traffic offense is justified
>One of the bikers then finally calms him down enough to be allowed to check on his friend who isn't moving
>Gunman realises he's fucked up; probably thought the bikers were the aggressors, and goes to help make sure the kid isn't dead
>Kid was probably expecting his friends to pull the guy off him, but they couldn't because of the gun

Did I get it about right? Also, what happened to the driver? Did the kid survive?
Also, fuck off, this isn't /k/ vs Veeky Forums. This is a heavyset 40yo dude beating some kid, and the only reason he wasn't restrained is because somebody had a gun.

daily reminder that if you need guns to defend yourself you live in a shitty area. the cops exist for a reason.

What you really need is a Range Rover.
cnn.com/2013/09/30/us/new-york-bikers-road-rage-video/index.html
Fuck off...

the kid got up easily enough. he was just knocked around and probably shitting his pants
his ribs are sore and probably his neck to from when the redneck tried ripping his helmet off but he'd be fine after a few days

see

the "kid" is an adult and decided to pick a fight with the dude

by "restrained" you mean ass beat by the 20 bikers but thankfully someone had a gun

why did the rednecks need a gun though? couldnt they just fight with fists with the bikers?
stupid cunt

pussy biker bitch still making excuses lol

get in a fist fight with people wearing helmets, armored gloves, and chest/rib/spine protectors?
lmao how stupid are you?

>fight with helmets
literally just palm them in the face and they are on the ground. i love when retards think wearing a helmet in a fight does anything but turn you into an uncoordinated drunk clown

>muh gear
they are all squids. check out the grom rider.

but its clear none of the other bikers wanted to fight. it was just two guys yelling at each, with armed rednecks standing by to make sure no one would try stop it.

I don't own any guns for self defense, since the cops in my area are pretty good. I can understand some people wanting them though.

I dunno man. I've been hit by people who are pretty big; even when they don't mean to it can hurt a lot. This guy seemed to mean it. Kid could have more damage than he thought. Plus I don't really trust the driver to stop at sore ribs. If this had gone on much longer it would have been worse. This is a dude that's willing to start a fight with a kid over a traffic dispute.

Look at about 1:20. Kid is pointing and seems angry, but isn't getting ready to fight. It's the driver that starts it. Hell, the kid isn't even fighting back; just trying the get away. The driver hits first, grabs him, and pummels him. Yeah, I do think he needed to be pulled off the kid. You know, the kid who looks 20kg minimum smaller than him, and is on the ground under him getting beaten?

Only reason he even got that far is his buddy pulled a gun. Looks like the driver started a fist fight with a half dozen or more bikers, and only "won" because his buddy pulled a gun on the guys about to stop the "fight". That's not any kind of justice; that's just an old fat guy beating the piss out of somebody smaller, and getting away with it because he was lucky enough to have a friend with a gun.

Pretty much this. Except it wasn't two guys yelling at each other; it was a heavy dude beating a smaller dude after attacking him out of nowhere, while his buddies make sure nobody stops it.

THe biker wasn';t even fighting back or hitting; just trying to get away. THat initial shove come out of nowhere.

How does someone get that fat without killing themselves? I once got to the stage where my got was visible through a t-shirt and I couldn't stand it.

Should've thought about the possibility of that happening before chasing a redneck around and getting him to stop.

So it's just some self righteous antifag tier kids starting shit they can't handle? If that's the case it's too bad that the sister rooters didn't shoot them desu desuu~~

Thank god I am not American.
Literally subhuman.

Lol you talk like some gay europoop
Go be a pussy somewhere else