Tfw you overnight parts from Japan

tfw you overnight parts from Japan

Other urls found in this thread:

fromjapan.co.jp/en/title/about
japan-partner.com/japanese-yahoo-auction.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>spending that much on some "JDM" wheels
t. bbs owner

Is yahoo auctions jp a meme or can i really get my dream work equip 05s for like $1200?

how much did that run in shipping?

>It's okay because I'm only asking shipping

1500 bucks shipped, not too bad
not sure, i got through Japanparts.com, they source the items you want and tax the fuck out of em
300 bucks to ship

what site, user?

I think they're legit, but you need to find a way to pay and ship them.
Same deal as using things like Taobao

japanparts.com

Nice wheels

i like em, it's a shame we only get black wheels in america with no silver option without importing

>Being poor

>find rare JDM TRD adjustable shock absorbers
>seller won't mail by ship so can't buy

that's my experience with buying parts from japan

nobody wants to deal with the extra paperwork to fill out, my package was held at local FEDex for two weeks because seller wasn't given a huge form to fill out

>not doing a 2 second google search for a Japanese proxy bidder

fromjapan.co.jp/en/title/about

japan-partner.com/japanese-yahoo-auction.php

So what is the point of these? Aren't they same as the US cars?

see here

So you paid $1500 for a change of color?

they're not much cheaper buying black from dealer, do you actually think it looks good in black?

I assumed you already had the black ones. What are they for a BRZ?

i see what you meant, i got the black wheel picture off google for example, i did not have those

>What are they for a BRZ?
correct

Well as much as I hate the car you probably increased it's value because that thing will be collectible for w/e reason.

>its another "im a fucking pleb" episode

Woah man. Sorry for dissing such a rich man's steed as a BRZ.

>because that thing will be collectible for w/e reason.
only if they discontinue BRZ/86 soon. assuming that they keep chucking em out in high volume they might be too common to skyrocket in value, helps that many molest them with shitty bodykits and such so who knows..

nobody hates the car for it looks, the car looks cool. It's just slower than a v6 mustang (the one without an IRS) ON A FUCKING RACETRACK.

The car is slow, that's why we hate it.

So speed is the most important factor in a car?

>The car is slow, that's why we hate it
>That's why we hate it
No, that's why you hate it. With some pilot supersports i enjoy mine on great roads so that's all that matters to me

It's cause the nips know everyone is just going to plastidip them anyways.

I don't like it because it has no real history to go with it and suffers from a lot of modern car design drawbacks. Like the interior. Basically it lacks the 90s tuner car cool for me.

yeah but its quicker to 60 than the bus you ride so theres that

the interior is as simple and cheap as it needs to be, it's not mustang tier but still not bad

>the interior is as simple and cheap as it needs to be
It has an LCD screen in the middle of it...

could be alot worse, for me it's steering wheel buttons that trigger my autism, tablet headunits too

forgot pic

The LCDs are the worse for me in a car that's suppose to be a "sports care". Grand touring car sure though. But with the steering wheel buttons, replacing a steering wheel is a lot easier than the whole dash. Unless there's some nightmare error code it'll throw that I'm unaware off.

any touge battles?

last time was a mustang that would not let me pass, ended up brake checking me so i kept a distance after. I got btfo by some guy in a cayman though, had a good run with a blue bugeye wrx, old boomer tried to keep up in his zl1 camaro but i noticed he backed off after beginning to lose traction on some tight turns usually motorcycles speeding. the whole road has been shut down for almost a year because of such heavy rockslides

Looks nice I wish I didn't live in Canada I would get one

Tfw too broke for aftermarket wheels

>tfw 8-10 week wait time

you can still beat some fag in a v6 mustang.
Because you are not a proffessional racing driver and especially is not the faglord in the stang.
And you driving a brz or gt86 probs mean you're not a retard who obsesses over laptimes.com and knows horsepower is a meme so you have a higher chance of beating a stang cause you drive better.

And even if you're worse driver than stang on a tight course there is no way a pigfat american lolcantturn will keep up with you.

Those kinda look like the bbs wheels on new sti

Holy shit what ugly wheels lol

What if this it's a minibus?