hes gonna kill us again, little stinktooner... ;_;

no gsl for 2 days..zzz what are we going to do

sc2 sc2 sc2 sc2 sc2 sc2 sc2 sc2 sc2

i'll cut myself and sc2

i said suck it

i've never wanted to suck a dick before
ever

maybe if uh... never mind
.... was gonna post something stupid about the janitor heh... ahhhh...

i had a dream where i was walking around and saw artosis and tasteless eating fast food at a table outside wearing mcdonalds uniforms and i asked them why and they kind of laughed and said something like well we have to pay the bills somehow but artosis looked really sad

well artosis is a vegetarian so serving meat to people all day would definitely make him sad

then i asked them what about that overseas tournament and they said and who do you think foots the bill? so i asked why they didnt teach english or do translation work instead like wolf but i knew the answer.

good
artosis is a shit person

vegetarians in general are shit persons

yeah because of all the fiber they eat

god probably made animals and plants for us to eat

imagine not eating meat.. vegetarians cant possibly be human

we have the meat chewing teeth for a reason ya dumb vegetarians... cmon man...

OP from the last thread, why did it 404?

take a wild guess

janitor felt like picking on us

Why would you possibly want that? I had that. She was a borderline. It was a nightmare. She filled me with all manner of insecurity once the "honeymoon" phase wore off.
>You ready to suck some dick?
>"…Not really."
She made up bullshit stories of rapes she went through and claimed smelling or tasting my cum forced her to relive them. I took fenugreek to change the smell of my spunk, and she still refused it after a certain point. We were still having sex, but only the kinds she liked.
She'd claim it turned her on to be forced to do it anyway, then later claim I raped her.
When I tried to respond in turn by pointing out all the sex shit I did for her that I didn't like, she said she'd faked all her orgasms.
I remember one night maybe a year into it, we were still fucking every night, but if we couldn't agree on anything we'd just settle on missionary. I was so tired of just doing what she wanted. I actually snuck off to the bathroom with my laptop, opened up one of my favorite blowjob scenes and fapped in front of the toilet. It was one of the most satisfying orgasms I'd had in months.
I remember the time we were parked in a movie theater making out, and I got hard and she wanted me to pull it out and stroke she said. I kept thinking she intended to do something with it. She didn't pull her tits out. She didn't stroke me off. She didn't suck it. I told her I was getting close thinking maybe she was going to surprise me and lean into it or something. No. Nothing. I just jerked off in front of the girl I'd been dating for over a year who I'd fucked hundreds of times with no actual interaction from her. I felt like such an idiot. We'd even set it up. "Oh no, we don't have any paper towels or anything. However would we clean it up if I came?" but still. Nothing. She didn't even lap it up afterwards. Every other girl since has been a dream, but not her.
You don't want that, trust me.

"*Sigh*. I'd do anything for some Pocky," she said out loud.
"Anything?" said the man as he approached.
"W-who are you?", she asked.
"Just a man with some Pocky. I would be happy to share," as he opened his coat to reveal several boxes in his inner pockets.
"Yes! Hand it over now. That's just what I need!" Her hands seemed to move on their own, grabbing a box before he could say his next thought.

GuMiho vs TY
ByuN vs Maru