/ndg/ - NieR/Drakengard General #91

[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

I Really Love Me Some Ze-e-rooo Edition

If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>[Official NieR:Automata page]
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

>[PC Troubleshooting]
pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ (embed)

>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin
pastebin.com/YWG8irCu (embed)

>[NieR:Automata Lore Master Index] - includes links to translated side material, Q&As, etc.
reddit.com/r/nier/wiki/lore

>[NieR:Automata Novellas & Concert] - Full Translations
mintychu.dreamwidth.org/

>[NieR: Automata Mining and Moddin Steam Group]
steamcommunity.com/groups/nierMnM

>[Nier Automata Lossless OST + Bonus HACKING TRACKS Disc]
mega.nz/#F!xpND2ZQI!SGnaDUc7MW5VDCJ4B9q4xA
mega.nz/#F!ppsjEICJ!SH2WwEAxnsQd99rZfN6u8Q
PASSWORD=hikaru

>[Drakengard 1,2,3+Chip tunes]
mega.nz/#!uYNw2RSR!1o1NmDIIik6nb3YPZWwTIVWHHglCQK18DiLAKXpvrqM

>[Nier+Remix albums+Piano Collection]
mega.nz/#!7dNlQa5Y!r8NsLOq044JoNM6-V1oSzXGNDb3h6_wAAgfXi0xYd_g

English track list
vgmdb.net/album/65091

Nier:Automata Save Editor:
Python script:
dropbox.com/s/p9539mxoe2lyi5s/N_A_editor.py?dl=0
Executable:
dropbox.com/s/jt2gs9ou1nhxhfc/N_A_editor.exe?dl=0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nier/comments/6f9m67/nierautomata_concert_readings_with_the_voices_of/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Zero best girl.

best

indeed

Nope, 2B is best.

This is evidenced by the fact that she gets the Kaine outfit, not A2.

You are cute.

>I'll never forget the time we met. I knew ours was a love that would last for eternity.

That only proves that she can be whored out. Remember how they used her butt to sell the game? Same thing with the DLC. She's just a cunt, face it.

9S deserves better.

First for everydays a sale

we know it 2B, get back to 9S and don't interrupt our A2 posting, please.

>tfw neither of them got a Zero outfit

Are you thinking about how much you want to **** 2B?

>Remember how they used her butt to sell the game?

Oh I remember.

It worked on me. I'm not ashamed to admit it. Though I had not even heard about or seen anything about the game until I was browsing /v/ a month ago looking for ideas on a new game to play.

I loved A2 though, but sadly she felt underdeveloped within the game. Not enough content with her.

You are wrong

A2 and zero are best girls from their respective games

A2 is literally the better ver of Kaine, also A2 got a solid outfit and it's better in my opinion.

>A2 is literally the better ver of Kaine
You've got that backwards.

This is true, but A2 is still not the best girl in Automata

So guys what you guys will like to have as a main character next game? Since humans are replicants are no more the only options is either sa machine or an android. Taro said that he would like next nier game (if there is any) to have a sole male main character. In my personal opinion i would like an advanced type of android soldier of something but with pistols? a la gunslinger or something, i really missed something like that in automata, also i suppose there will be a huge time skip again wich i suppose wich means that probably advanced machine civilizations will exist also i would really like Taro to get more into transhumanism next month with androids trying to become human themselves since they failed at trying to make humans comeback, a female android being able to get ''pregnant'' with a synthetic being would be so cool.

so the stream started, looks like they prepared well.

>I loved A2 though, but sadly she felt underdeveloped within the game. Not enough content with her
It's because they were rushing her character development, I already explained that in a /v/ thread

I don't want more Nier games. I want another DoD. I have no idea what the premise/main character would be like but he'll manage to pull something out of his ass again.

besides half of her development is in extra material.

>but A2 is still not the best girl in Automata
Nice opinion you have there

Each character has their strengths and weaknesses, the flaws is what makes them a good character
Except for everyone in DoD 3, fuck that game

This also

What if he uses his original idea for DoD2 with dragons in space? I'd imagine he has already brainstormed ideas for it.

you better hope I never see you post in this thread ever again fucker

She's only a slut for 9S.
He's the one enjoying nice view each time they are climbing any ladder.

>mad kainfag

Saying this should be a crime subject to capital punishment.

2B I said stop autism posting here and get back to Nines he almost finished bathing.

No fuck that, we need a DoD rhythm game, Dance-on-dragoon. Or a Drakenkart.

Fuck you. A2 doesn't even hold a candle to Kaine. She's one of if not the best character Taro has.

>another mad kainefag
Stop that already

That was mostly my point. She's a great well developed character, but almost none of it happens in the game, which is disappointing.

The issue is that she really isn't. She isn't even the third best character in her own game. The dickgirl novelty wore off about 3 years ago.

>She's one of if not the best character Taro has.

>She's one of if not the best character Taro has
9sfags also saying the same thing about their favo character doesn't make it true tho

agree, with is pretty sad because she haves one of the the best character redemptions i have seen in videogames (maybe i would say even anime)

I want a VN that's nothing but the novel segments from nier with music, voices, and writing. Could just be an empty black screen the entire time and I would eat it up.

There weren't enough of those in automata to sate my thirst for it after forest of myth and the kaine section.

I know you're joking but this made me cringe.

Why? I worked really hard on those pun titles. A2 waifufags are such no fun allowed tryhards, just like their whyfoo.

if it makes you feel better, i really liked the dance-on-dragoon thing

looky looky riling up shit again aint ya futafaggo

Thank you! I'll keep doing my best, please look forward to more of them!
I'm not the Kainéfag you were arguing with. Both of you are really annoying and should kill yourselves out of this general as soon as possible to be honest.

Fuck. I had the stream up on a still image the entire time thinking they were just setting stuff up, but now I found it that my stream actually just never started back up after they cut from the vods.

God dammit.

Alright while I appreciate what they are doing on stream it is honestly not as good as I expected. And wtf didn't they read it beforehand? It's not like scripts are very long.

>kill yourselves out of this general as soon as possible
Hey, I'm not the one who started this whole argeument, it's usually when someone replies with ''this one is actually better than that and that'' why wouldn't I respond? He should as well stop being a nagging cunt

kyle wanted to go blind it seems so i suppose is mostly bad decition not lazyness

I don't give a shit who started what stupid manchild, just shut the fuck up already. Don't like my jokes then don't fucking reply to me with your "hurrr cringe" bullshit, you obnoxious prick.

Dont be rude with her! But 2B, go and enjoy your time with 9S, this place is for autistic virgins and loosers.

This general is for friendly posting only

>arguing with the underage A2 tards
dumb dumb user

Shouldnt they be bathing together ?

>Don't like my jokes then don't fucking reply to me
I'm not even the same person and I really liked your jokes, untill you randomly said ''oh it's just A2fag, opinion discarded''

I feel insulted, maybe Veeky Forums is not a thing for me

I actually did like the joke but it still made me cringe.
Stop overreacting.

don't be so dense, everyone here trashtalks the waifus of each other just for fun don't mind it so much

I don't know - ask 2B. That's what autism is making with androids.

I like 21O

what underage? Very valid argument

best mom

Yeah, sorry.

>don't be so dense
Now you calling me a dense fuck, are you trying to put me out of my misery?

want a gun friendo?

Hey 2B do you enjoy bathing with 9S? I mean, i know you said it is unnecesary for androids but sure it feels good, and now that you have all the time in the world to be with him how do you like to spend it?. Btw, is his skin soft ? where does he like to be kissed ?

Concert script reading by english VA going on right now.

reddit.com/r/nier/comments/6f9m67/nierautomata_concert_readings_with_the_voices_of/

I guess I am too used to jp voices now even though I first get my 100% with eng dub.
Without post production Kyle sounds too old though I like his near death groans. Kira is actually not that bad and doing good without preparations but seems to be trying a bit too hard. Everyone else is too bland to associate them with pods anyway.

I'm already enough suicidal and who gives a shit if user kills himself from a hateful respond

Don't do it fool I care about you, go replay ending E and cry for a bit, that always makes me feel better.

but I deleted my save

Why are you so interested in out private life? Do you secretly want to steal 9S from me?

Go replay DoD3's final boss then.

Yeah I been watching it, it's pretty great.

Hey I am just curious, 9S belongs to you and we are all happy for that! Now please answer 2B

>Now please answer 2B
9S here, Fuck off from her or I'll call my mom.

I'm very sorry

but your mom is death bro

>She's only a slut for 9S
Not when WE ALL can see this and fap to this

9S and 2B are both sluts and retarded

i can get behind this. Hope in nier 3 we get a cold blooded psycho android soldier

Yes, and A2 is the true MC this time since shes the face of automata also she was made before anyone else in the automata universe

i mean, the next nier probably is gonna have another 5k years time skip so i suppose we're gonna get as main character a new top of the line android. Also, taro said that probably next mc is a guy

>The next Taro game will be about super advanced robots trying to replicate humans
>It's actually a game about r9k

>taro said that probably next mc is a guy
like all the time?

taro also said he stopped making games

Also a2 is going to exist in 5k in the future, or a2 might turn into a guy..

Anyone else dislikes 9s? Just finished ending A and going through route b but fuck his voice is so whiny and insufferable.

>taro also said he stopped making games

Pics or it didn't happen.

If A2 comes back as a partner/ companion of the next MC im gonna freak out

Complete the game and then come back

You are 1/3 into the game budd.

I was joking! I want a2 to stay as a female

i know know, what i mean is, 2B and 9S have each other, if A2 could have a chance to also have someone after losing everything the next MC could be a good option, like for real (Also hope that some new gunslinger type of android appears next game)

>or a2 might turn into a guy..
You mean turned into a male ver of Kaine? I mean Kaine has a dick already, but a fully genderbend transformation?

I plan to but c'mon, you got to at least admit his voice is annoying as hell. The fact that 2b likes him for it makes it even worse.

are you playing in jap or eng?

-try japanese languaje if you don't like the voice actor of 9s in english

Come on 9S dont be like that, can you answer me? Please :(

So script reading went really well. Though they started pretty meh - they nailed the 4th one, probably cuz it was the closest to the game. They also whiffed 5th good ending for some reason and it wasn't impactful at all.

And they agreed that the Bad ending is the best so UNSUB.

Got a few problems here and I was hoping you guys could help me out. I'm going for the platinum trophy the legit way but I think I may have fucked myself out of getting an ending. I have every ending except for N (destroy every machine in the village) and E. I already did the quest to make the slide in the village and even when I went and killed everyone, the child robot still spawns. Have I fucked myself over by doing that? Second problem is that I've fought Emil outside his house and in the desert but I still haven't gotten the Naughty Children trophy. Did the game bug out on me or something?

>defends his girlfriend calling his mom

>can you answer me
I tricked you again. It was me - N2 - all along! I am still salty that 9S escaped my Ark so I pretend to post as 2B and 9S.
I feel like my autism level is rising, Adam says that I need to post with more hatred.

Problem with the good ending was they jumped right into it directly after the bad ending so there was no continuation on the build up making it all fall flat.

Definitely got better as they went on though. Everything from part 3 onwards was great I thought, though part 4 is definitely the highlight moment.

You are salty because 9S is fucking 2B right now and you are here like the autistic faggot you are, go and do something with your gay band.