Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous: >A lot of info and details about re-balance stuff
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=960

>Current events:
Current events are shit

>Can I play the game now?
Yes and it's quite decent now too

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
tos.neet.tv/

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now. drop from all)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#112218881.113f5e6a85.253a557585.1f245a718a95
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#213334888..3a.15.2f5a75
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/1oymhqshyz/
youtube.com/watch?v=5_eo74qkVoI
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#311389eff.1123354a5a61.15233245.11253445.152535.112135455261.1721314a556175
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/imc-people-are-saying-that-will-ddos-atack-tos-on-this-sunday/362671
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Previous thread: remember to ignore and report shitposting

There's two!! Which do we use!? I want to use this one because FUCK WEEBS.

This one was made first, so I think we should stay here.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#112218881.113f5e6a85.253a557585.1f245a718a95

Is Highlander 2 good enough?

Hidden Class R8 for Swordies, since we have already a lot of roles filled for Dragoon, Lancer, Murmillo, Fencer and Doppel, their role would be repositioning. They have an attribute for running way faster and jumping way higher, most of their spells are damaging ones but their focus is repositioning enemies/allies. Something like linker but more fast paced, close combat oriented and less-supportive. Something to make pulling more fun than just taunt. Could use of also having 1 handed weapons on offhand to make them more interesting.

Cleric with Zealot as a R3 hidden class. They are mostly focused on dealing self-damage to perform actions, including healing. One of their abilities would be a healing based on attacking the same enemy. Also they can wield Two-Handed Swords and Spears, although their healing would require a Mace MATK to be good.

Wizard I want motherfucking buff manipulator, Daino is locked to Clerics and it after level 5 becomes a bit too much (I'm not sure if you can have 23 shared buffs even with all the party wide buffs). R9 or R8 hidden class Spellweaver, that can increase the buff levels of their allies (making them undispellable, for instance), increase the buff levels temporarily (think Sweeping), increase the number of buffs (way weaker than daino but enough to not force thaumas/chronos to burn daino scrolls), invert the effect of positive buffs on the enemies, transfer debuffs.

Archer would be nice to have a hidden class that isn't that strong or anything but makes all weapon specific abilities global. That's it, give them some filler spells but the idea is to allow people to go more builds than just based on a weapon type. People who want can still go weapon locked ones, and they would have the bonus of not having to sacrifice a rank for it to be viable.

Coffee is recruiting!

>tfw Catagoon

Banlist incoming
Get hype

You're an idiot, Knight class will require all three ranks in SQUIRE. Cataphract are heavy cavalry from the east. English knights in particular preferred to fight on foot. Lancer already covers the mounted aspect of medieval knights, so it only makes sense that a Knight class would focus on the un-mounted combat style.

i was just a few seconds too slow. rip my thread. I'll save the picture for another time

Yes!

I'm disappointed they didn't give Deadly Combo a super high multiplier like what they did for alchemical missile and they still haven't replaced reduce death penalty, the squire costume is one of my favorites but the class is designed to just be alt bait. All the other shop classes have stuff that makes them actually worth playing, squire just sucks.

to anyone needing a guild, cute still has a few spots open. Comfy chat, chore buddies, ET, and daily guild missions. Whisper Merigolds or Majiene if interested!

Cute! I hope she re-spec'd to have swashbuckling during the free respec event.

Else she gets the fist again.

The clover buff fades out if you log out ;_;

> from level 51 to 94 in one LvL50 dungeon run with multipliers

This is nice.

>make alt account necrofarmer
>actually having a lot of fun watching my army slay bees and demons

I might actually want to play the character when we get the kToS buffs.

with all the free stuff from imc what alt should i level up

And stats for necro? Full SPR? Some Int?

whats the best wiz build going to be for the new wbs? w1cryo3psycho3rc? help!

chronomancer

Wizards will forever be support sluts in WBossing

sage, rc is useless

this combo is weaker than before.

1: psychic pressure duration reduced from 15 seconds to 10 seconds max.

almost all long duration skills were nerfed (frost cloud from 10 to 5, flame ground to always 6.6, flare shot from 15 to 10 and etc, except broom trap. While PP damage itself was actually buffed with a better scaling and the attributes (stun, focus) not giving a higher CD anymore (we basically went from ~40 seconds CD PP to always 25) BUT.... ICEWALL COOLDOWN IS STILL THE SAME 65. So, that's basically -33% total damage output.

Rune of ice: went from 300% to 150% only so when rune of ice is up we only do +50% total damage.

>why they did this
Because all cryo skills got a fat % mod now so they had to tone down rune of ice for snowrolling, ice blast, pike, freezing sphere and etc. But since Icewall+PP kept the the 100% mod we had before (basically your matk) and still no attribute to improve it further (like most skills)...well... this combo will be worst than before for WB.

WeSmart
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#213334888..3a.15.2f5a75

SPR for when we get the buffs later. The Sorc video shows that SPR acts as some sort of multiplier for the buffs. The buffs make them deal damage based on your magic attack, but SPR is still better for increasing their damage.

>people say AFK necros only make 500k or so a day
>the necro I made yesterday already has 2m on it

hmmmmmm

What r8 should i take? Im currently pyro 3 link 2 warlock. Also, can someone help me with warlock skills? Which to max/took 1 point only?

It's because it's usually overcrowded. But now all necro accounts are restricted.

Who puts a necro on their main account? What a waste of a character slot.

>What a waste of a character slot.
:^)

>Sw3
Why though?

> first the p2w cube
> now this dpk disaster

Reminder that your game is absolute garbage while we are getting an expansion in 2 weeks with real combat rebalance.

Why wallow in shit when you can join us? We have the best community, the best combat and you can play for free.

They got banned because of the mass of bee gems they got.

But FFXIV is actually shit and also only good for dress up.

>while we are getting an expansion in 2 weeks
But we dont?

I don't want to live if I can't have near 100% uptime on Pain Barrier.

Reminder

But you're 100% fine with R8 bringing you absolutely nothing?

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/1oymhqshyz/
Thoughts friends?

>disaster
It's pretty good from where I'm sitting
Some stupidly high priced items are crashing
Retards getting banned
And every time I check my mail it's full of free exp tomes and stuff

Fuck off we have the best raids in the industry you can't deny that.

>implying imc gives a shit about this game.

>tosbase

>imc gives a shit about this game.
They do!

If your game is better, why are you here.. begging people to play your game?
We are not doing that for our shitgame. Is your game worse?

>ERP cat
aayyy

>Wiz2Linker3Necro3
>Cleric2Bokor3Oracle1Kabba2 or P3ChapOr1Kabb2
>Pelt3Squire3? or other merchant class
Are these 3 the best builds to have in a single alt account? For merchant classes I think Alchemist should stick to main account in case we get that weapon skin bug as a feature, but that's just personal I guess.

You'll want to kys with stone picking 1.

>final shit XIV
>i-it's good guys i swear pls play this kusoge with me ;_;

Oh shit I'm sorry I offended your website loyalties.
Guess I'll up that then, thanks.

R8 brings me 100% uptime on Pain Barrier, Double Slash, and more uptime on Restrain. What else would be better? Lancer and Murmillo suck with my build, Shitnoobi is for weebs and only has synergy with Highlander, and none of the other classes seem useful with my build.

Why is Reimu so sexually attractive when not amused?

Dont use niggerbase. Not even CuteNotLewd uses that.

Get Archer2 for crit buff.
Scout1 is great.
QS3 used to be mediocre and im not sure if its good now.

i am coming back to ff14 til r9

Kabba sucks ass, you'd be so much better off with Wiz2Linke2Thaum2FF2.

Appraisers are making mad bank right now, but when this all blows over they'll be back in the dumpster as far as shops go. Squire is probably better off than Pardoner, since you'd actually need all those stupid +skill gems as Pardoner.

Is there a reason to take healing factor as PD?
Is there ever a time when the cleric heal isn't enough now?
Is bloodletting better than the mask?

KIM UNBAN ME

I WAS JUST PLAYING THE GAME

> Being this delusional.

I played this shit game since cbt so I know its going nowhere. It wasted my time and ruined my fucking life.

I'll give it 6 months tops before it finally dies. Stormblood will be so awesome your game will be a ghost town when it launches.

youtube.com/watch?v=5_eo74qkVoI

So this is the whale power...

>PD casting bloodletting in missions with no CC enemies
>Thaum 2 FF memers overwriting the Thaum 3's buffs

You don't have to hit every button on your hotbar you fucking morons.

IMC changed and do things better now, or try to.

If a video game "ruined your fucking life" you need to see a doctor. Get help and leave us alone. You are not doing anything besides wasting more of your time if you keep posting in this thread.

>haven't unlocked my go go power rangers genji skin yet
>just keep grinding in tos everyday

IMC must be doing something right.

>this game ruined my fucking life
lmao, what a loser

Because you're a degenerate weeb
2hu's are not for lewding

To be fair all the demon lords are little bitches now, they lost 80% of their hp or more without nearly enough damage mitigation to make up for it.

>ffxiv is soo good guys r-really, pls, come play with me, fuck, i swear tos is going to die for real this time it will die for sure this time i swear i mean, this is like the 10th time i say this but this time for sure it will die...

Is Cats the one shitposting about Final Fuckery XXX?

>Kamen rider costume
I'm mildly interested

Get it quick, you won't be able to buy it after the 13th.

CAN YOU FAGGOTS AT LEAST RESPOND TO HIS FUCKING POST SO I CAN HIDE THE WHOLE THING? FUCK YOU.

>Commander Already Exist
It's happening

>9k matk

lel

>Hate the game
>Hate the character

I can't force myself user, maybe they'll do it another year

>make alchemist
>turn talt into gold
>sell for over twice the price

>not having "FFXIV" and "stormblood" filtered
your own fault

Farming manahas armor set is such a pain. This respawn times on gardener and rodent vassal are just killing me.

I can't login, what the fuck is habbening

Some areas are down?
Game crashed after i entered the gytis settlement area and i cant get this character back in

2 accounts restricted.
New account is Commander Already Exist.

Kim found a new way to ban us all

I'm in Muller's Passage. I think ti's just the old commanderloadfail error when the channel is empty.

>Farming manahas
>Respawn timers

Hahahaha.

I was in klai ch1 making an 8x tome when my crafting stopped. I logged out and now I get the error. It can't have anything to do with empty channels.

12hr maint, here we coooooooooooooome

>boring as fuck combat
>good
>community if full of shitters
>pvp is non-existant
>only pro is that the company that runs it is not shit.

Imagine if Square is running ToS but ToS is still ToS and no edgy emo bs that all Square games has now to aim at edgy 12 year olds.

Modified and removed triggering material!
Is there even a point in having caltrops at such low level? Would something other than falconer be better? Maybe Archer3? I haven't played any archer archetype before, so I don't even know how those classes play other than skill descriptions.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#311389eff.1123354a5a61.15233245.11253445.152535.112135455261.1721314a556175

think of all the new tomes you'll get as a compensation

QS1 is a pvp thing. for pve you go QS3.
And i think you need falcon3 to be good falcon.

Are you, by mere chance, someone who started played Chaplain during this reset event?

I sort of want to not be useless in pve and dabble in pvp

to be a real falconer you need 3, but falconer 1 is absolutely good for party support and specially for mergen that suffer from aoe ratio

It's like end-game 4-piece battle bracelet farming, but worse.

Eagerly awaiting

You're a retard if you even attempt to farm Manahas without oracle you know that

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/imc-people-are-saying-that-will-ddos-atack-tos-on-this-sunday/362671

>This site is in read only mode. Please continue to browse, but replying, likes, and other actions are disabled for now.

So it's useless for cannon then? That's a shame, birbs are cute.

Falconer1 is by no means a bad choice, just that it's at its best at falconer3
You could definitely do falcon1cannon2 and I believe circling works well with some of the cannon skills

I see!
Even if it won't be most optimal, at least I'll have cute outfits.

Thanks to everyone who responded!

Can't wait tomorrow for my letit cube x11