Which face designs do you like?

I don't like today's car front design. I hate pointy head lights and longer than is wide gills. I prefer 60s and 90s "natural" faces.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IVjmIovOPek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>80s
>not a wedge

>1970s
>four eyes
>not 1960s
Someone only looked at Camaros for their chart. The headlight regs were changed in 1958 and from that year on EVERYONE had quad lights.

Picked up typical cars from each era.

What's worse 80's or 00's?

80s looks awful now but 00s is pretty fucking bad.

>80's
>awful

fuck you guys

Suddenly 70s Celica GT looks badass.

Did they really use fender mirrors until 80s?

they've always looked cool. they quite literally ripped off the mustang.

00s looks the lamest. Maybe near-past looks always out of date to our eyes.

60s, 70s and 2000s could use some work. A decade should be assessed by the cars of it's middle and later years.

Hey, sorry but it's the truth. 80% of the 80s vehicles are these sad little boxes that do nothing for inspiration, design, or mileage. It was like the blandest thing capitalism produced.

Don't get me wrong, I love some vehicles from the 80s the Delorean kicks ass in the design department and is an iconic 80s car with a lot of nostalgia appeal. The standard run about is just sad and depressing though.

>It was the blandest thing capitalism produced.
"Stop liking what I don't like."
>Delorean kicks ass
Fucking normalfag.

Sorry dude, didn't know you couldn't fit into a Delorean, but yes my response does seem reasonably normal and balanced. Especially to a person that screamed "Fuck You!" to someone that simply expressed an opinion.

Perhaps when you're done screeching into the void the song of the butthurt mudflapmen, you'll calm down and formulate a worthwhile post of why you feel different and why you enjoy the look of boxy uniformity and uninspired designs.

Not a fan of the Prius look in the 2010's picture, but I do like the look of the 2015 Prius C's front.

>being a manlet
>putting words in my mouth
Sad.

Boxy cars are the symbol of cheap gas era, when the bigger was the better.
How cars went from boxy to curvy youtu.be/IVjmIovOPek

>unironically posting (((vox)))

Okay buddy, I see you have some issues with weight, height, and autism. I won't make fun of you for it.

Hope you feel better about your life friend!

mid-late 2010's is best

why did they make it look like the current r1m

AMC Spirit doesn't fit in.