Tacky or badass?

tacky or badass?

irl

Tacky as fuck, holy shit

Why not both?

The GMC looks a lot better in person. Somehow it looks smaller than it is.

Hmm that's a bad color with that much chrome. it probably looks better in black.

I just don't know how you can spend $70k+ on a truck. I mean if I had to pick between a $70k truck and a $70k sedan I'd go for the truck because it's more useful.

Tacky af. I also hate huge trucks in general because people use them like SUVs. There's nothing worse than having one of these brotruck asshats behind you in traffic.

>GM

trash

Pretty kickass truck imho... They still use the traditional key ignition, which is good cus fuck the push start ignition BS. Magnetic ride make it ride good... It's great. Though I dunno which I prefer, this or the F150 Platinum. I'm no brand loyalist as I like them both, they're many things this truck could of had that the Ford has, and there are a few things the Ford could of had that this truck has, like magride and real materials for the dash... and better stereos... AND a 6.2L V8 option...

Overall, this is a pretty kickass truck.

>hondavirgin detected

Did big bad Chad scare you in his truck?

That's facebook-tier, tripfag.

and?

literally rice

That's a lot better. I like the WT look myself.

>trumpfle mene
>bitches about "facebook" tier memes
Wee

Jesus these wall front ends are getting worse and worse.

GMC are for people that look at a Chevy and themselves "I want to pay more money for it."

Do I fall into this category?

>that color
>denali
muh dick

>caring the looks of a pick up truck

>tacky or badass?
stupid as fuck is what I would call it

If they just deleted everything in red I would like it.

American trucks follow the scrape and vape and "muh fitment" mentality.

Nothing wrong with being low to the ground if the bed was low as well, but alas.

i was looking at these but if you look down in the engine bay you can see the entire wheel from the top, where salt water will get in and corrode everything. american engineering at its finest

N i g g e r
I
G
G
E
R

>tripfag

I thought summer was over

What the fuck is the problem with those fenders? Why are they so square? And fuck chrome wheels. That is actually a car for niggers and retards.

they're not chrome -- some sort of gunmetal-magnesium/grey thing going on. tasteful urban

it means youre a stupid retard

nothing that GM does is "tasteful"