What affordable JDM car do I import?

What affordable JDM car do I import?
Keep in mind it costs about 6k all up on top of the cost of the car to import here.
I'm liking the look of a Soarer Z20. They seem surprisingly cheap and it has a pleasing aesthetic. On the other hand I'm quite tempted by an rx7 or evo although they'd cost more.
I'll say I know bugger all about these cars so I need to do my research, but I want something to work towards.

Other urls found in this thread:

abautosandimports.com/1990-fc3s.html
prestigemotorsport.com.au/auctions/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Quit being a weeb and get an affordable car that is faster, more reliable, cheaper to source parts and easier to drive on our streets.

>being this assmad asian cars are better

not a weeb tyvm
I appreciate Jap cars and would like to own something more unique

Silvia S13

I'd say get a cool kei car. Idk where you live, but it's definitely unique. Otherwise, you can look at old Toyotas: chaser, mark2, jzx81, etc. I'm looking at importing an FC RX7 eventually because the JDM ones have things that the usdm ones didn't have.
Silvias are very expensive in japan

Kei car would certainly be unique. They can't be too exciting though I imagine since their whole purpose is economy. Are there any more interesting keis? Well thanks I'll take a look at those

S13 is cheap, you can get it for USD5000

Are you looking to import it yourself, or have a company import it for you? Asking because I know a place close to Seattle that has stuff for decent prices, always have at least one r32 gtst or other non gtr for less than 12-13k. They pretty commonly get stuff like crx, Silvias and Soarers, usually under the 15k mark as well.

the nismo sticker price is 100k more expensive you wanker

That is the definition of weeb

if you are going to import something, it better be a kei car because thats literally the only thing of worth that wasn't brought to the states.

>Soarer

just get a cressida or mk3 supra

and? GM is simply inferior

Toyota Cressida.

Get a kei van or kei truck

Autozam az1
Honda beat
Suzuki cappuccino
Suzuki Alto works
Thats about 3 times what an S13 is worth

>Are there any more interesting keis

tons actually.

>cappuccino
>beat
>mighty boy

there are a bunch of sporty kei cars out there

get one they are bad ass.
plus you can tell people you overnight parts from japan just like my boy paul walker )RIP)

>That's the definition of a weeb

the mom in the mirror gets me every time

abautosandimports.com/1990-fc3s.html

thoughts?

I live in Aus. My intention is to go through an auction site like prestigemotorsport.com.au/auctions/

The az-1 is giving me a boner. I'm definitely going to look into it more
Funnily enough apparently the mighty boy was only exported to here and Cyprus