/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Church Assassin Edition

Undone by it's pettiness: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>they still haven't posted them

Glory to the League confederates!

Reposting:
>If anyone is interested ib a little cooperation I'm ringing at the hemwick charnel lane lantern with pass fug and an intent to clear the area of enemies and loot before taking on the boss.

PURGE FILTH

Is the 1h form of the axe worth using ever?

Maria is sleeping, someone wake her up

The run, dash, and trick attacks are great in pvp

I'm ringing.

Almost never, I only use it for a quick finish after a visceral. In all other cases, the axe is better two-handed.

Sorry Ygorl, Descendant is kind of a pain for me. Also, I'm pretty sure I blocked at least 1 of your cannon shots

> killing friendlybird
You monster.

Ok so I killed Adeline by accident. What do I need to do exactly to get her to not fuck up? Should I refuse her blood treatment when she offers it?

Do I keep the umbilical cords for NG+?

On the low STR/50 SKL concept, going by the pastebin sheet weapon effectiveness weighted by how low its STR modifier is contra SKL this is a quick listing from least effected to most:

>BoM/Rakuyo/Bow
>Reiter/Cane
>BB
>Saif/Rifle Spear
>Pick
>Saw Spear

how do you beat saw spears?

:^)

That was so ridiculously close though, I even managed to pull off a Choir Bell cast on you before he HMPH'd you. Great taste in girls though my man.

Parry fishing. PvP saw spear users are clinically retarded.

Use your own saw spear. Unless they're bad, there's no other way.

All signed and sealed :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

THIS

HOW DO YOU GUYS NOT KNOW

RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Dying to BSB

How embarrassing.

this upsets me ;_;

Someone post an FRC
I need to project my anger onto beasts

Did that count, Cheesecake?

That went a lot better. Can you keep going?

It did, ringing at Layer 3. I need to take a quick look at the Speedrun guide

lets take a drive through gondola city

where to?

The rest of ihyll

How do you beat skilled saw spear users?

How do I be the biggest faggot?
I need something to just kill as many people as I can as quickly as possible

>a lot of these people are gone
its kinda sad

What is she doing in the sewers bbg?

Just put on a trip.

How do you beat unicorns or dancing pink elephants?

(You)

This is just early footage, right? Or are there some obscure conditions to move her there?

Ok, I mean in-game
I'm trying to decide what's the faggiest weapon for invasions, as opposed to duels

im not a faggot
i am a faggot

I forgot about him, sorry

seriously interested tho.
a guy on normiebook says she had a dialogue about wanting revenge but never posted any more of it and doesn't say in what part of the game he is.
just curious if it happened to anyone else or what is this about

bloodborne 2 about vampires instead of aliens, with an optional lovecraftian hidden boss that ties into bloodborne

uh huh, dude

says he has all the recent updates
did I get memed or is it legit?

Thanks, Jaegar and Segalt. Going to see if I can make Defiled Pthumeru.

Well, the second shot posted, he's definitely in NG+. Look at his health and endurance bars. Also, "Eileen" being right there is far too close to the rats, where NPCs of that nature are almost always out of the way of basic mob enemies. It could be a specially dressed invader or summon. I'm almost positive it's a meme, but bust the guy's nuts until he can prove it's legitimate.

I made some something just for you guys.

bye Princess

The dude most likely pushed off Eileen (likely with Beast Roar to prevent aggro). Looking at the Insight it's obvious it's in an NG+ cycle, so having Roar while being in Central is possible with Eileen still chilling there.

Let us know if you're going through that terrible place

Ringing at layer 1 of Defiled Pthumeru

Prepare to see me die a lot.

In layer 3, do you guys care if we do the bonus paths? I don't really need anything there, so skipping them is fine with me

I love it.

where would he push her off at? I don't remember her being by a ledge or anything without a fence, and if she fell into the sewers she would probably die from the fall, right?

As you wish my friend.

very nice user :3

invaders and such can't gesture to cross their arms like that. that's an eileen specific thing

for

So why did this split from dsg again?

She's chilling right above that area, it's the first time you can meet her. Iirc even at NG she can survive the fall, that's how some players cheese her to get BoM early. She won't die from the fall but you can get far enough to make her disappear or something by climbing the ladder leading to Gascan's daughter.

Thanks, Anons.

Mustard Jelly

Coming?

Oh my God I've been standing in fucking Isz I'm blind

I'm so sorry I have defiled open, coming now

Thanks for the help guys

Because /dsg/ is shit.

Was fun, you don't get to fight the pthu queen and cosplay queenkilla that often.

Ringing again, lads. We'll get him this time.

/dsg/ Is loaded with retards. The people are are autistic, but /dsg/ take it to a whole other level. Browsing /dsg/ is like wearing a sign around you're neck that says "I'm not very bright".

>Miyazaki is a Griffith apologist
LET THEM FIGHT (pic related)

>bl 123

Why Bl123?

Anyone interested in a coop I'm ringing at Forsaken Castle Cainhurst, with pass: fug gonna clear the level of enemies and loot before taking on Logarius.

Are you in Isz again, user?

Wait, can't the PS4 pro do 5GHz instead of only 2.4?

Have Crohn's Disease and needed to shit, I'll be along in a few minutes but you and Segalt run through, don't wait up, should be there for pupper

I'm about to start farming radial cold abyssals, anyone cares to join me? pass will be chilly

Sure. What glyph?

And here's one just for the Churchbois. This one took longer because it was hard getting the cone situated and I had to erase some things to make it look good.

why not? it fits 120BL meta and those 3 lvls mean really nothing

I hope things get better for you, user.

He's looking a little chunky there

kkvk8gsj. I'll be ringing in the stairs.

I was actually going through that one just as you posted. I'm just about to fight the layer 2 boss

Damn, sorry to hear that user ;_;

When you're up for it, me and Segalt will be ringing at hotdogger

Looks dumb tbqh, plus if they mean nothing then why not just stick to 120? You could definitely knock out a bunch of End to go lower.

Chunky you say?

Oy boss, need to go even choonkia

Like this?

nay lad, gimme the chunkiest ya got

Thanks lads, I have it under good control with medication, but it's life long unfortunately.

Ringing again at lamp, Cheesecake, JESUS that slam.

Make guts 40/20/50/25/6/7 and griffith 40/13/25/50/5/15
and you're fine

WWWIDE

>get kos parasite
>have 50 arc

It still does shit DMG even with gems. How are people getting good with this?

I had to go get this from the other thread.

BOSS, GOT ANOTHER ORDER FROM THE LAD
GIMME THE CHUNK TO END ALL CHUNKS, YA?

learn the moveset, use L2 and don't use it for pve

>the Ender
>not the chunkiest
Dess people are ruining this meme by spoilering images and not posting images with correct filenames and in appropriate order.

Defiled Pupper is the bane of my existence.