Does Veeky Forums approve of this car?

Does Veeky Forums approve of this car?

I used to not care much about the Civic Si at all but during the racing Car and Driver test it actually was as fast as a Golf GTi. i don't know if that's always been the case but that's just another check on the Civic being the greatest hot hatch ever made.

NO, it's ugly as sin and ties with toyotas for worst drivers on the road

I thought Subaru drivers were?

No. it suffers from shitty modern car design and it's an econobox.

i was about to get butthurt but then i remember the times ive crashed mine

>econobox
Why is this a bad thing?
Econoboxes and shitboxes are beloved by Veeky Forums

sure we like econoboxes when they cost

No. It's ugly and nerdy as fuck.

I like it.

Own a 2017 EX-T and honestly it's great car. Quite, comfortable, handsome, light, loaded with cool tech and gets 40 mpg. For the price I can't think of anything that even comes close for a new all around daily driver

>made in Canada

Honda a shit ever since they began manufacturing in North America

2016 EX-T here, fucking lanewatch is based
10th gen civicfags WWA

Easily the worst

T. Previous owner

Just recently bought one two days ago actually. The car is pretty good except for the really shitty rev-hang, and the less than mediocre infotainment system. Other than that it's a great daily. Don't forget
>faster than a Toyobaru
>cheaper
>sipp on fuel
>it will be a 3k Civic in 15 years
I'm enjoying it a lot.

Whats the difference between the SI and type R?

>it will be a 3k Civic in 15 years

No it won't. These civics are all turbo'd. Goodbye reliability.

Do you think the Turbo will really hurt the Civic's reliability that much?

Turbos tend to die first.

are there any cars these days that don't rev hang

Explain further.

Miata maybe? All I know is the Civic Si's is the worst I've felt so far, especially at high RPMs.

Higher pressures = Increased wear.

Why would you give a fuck about what some poorfags on an anonymous image board think?

No he's just dumb and thinks that turbo engines are the same as they were in the early 90s

Biggest problem with it is that they turbo'd a tiny engine when the whole god damn point of the Si was to be a fat N/A engine that revved to the moon and lasted forever.

They should have just dropped the 2.0 type R engine without the turbo setup in there but they probably knew that people would just slap a turbo on it for a DIY Type R for like 5k cheaper or whatever.

How much over MSRP did you have to pay?

It was a Civic Si, not a type R. I paid $24.7k out the door for it. So got it for msrp otd basically

I ownd 3 different si, I think people need to stop shilling for vtec.
This is direction Honda wants to go this gen, try it out and see if new si is worth the price tag.

>faster than a toyoburu

that pigfag car has less power and weighs more. you are full of shit and more delusional than an ST faggot.

Veeky Forums hates every car that's not a Miata or a Golf

>Best hot hatch ever made

HAHAHAHAH

Faggot Ford owns that market

type r is way stiffer and tuned for track use so a stiff ride, lower grounud clearance, better suspension and chassis bits

si is in essence a tame daily that can still have some fun butthe type r means it can be serious business

Nope, it's a part of the stock tune for manual cars now because of some emissions thing.

Ford is garbage

Says the Honda fag.

Poorcuck go back to your shitty ricer

I don't have a Honda, you cretin.

>
>>faster than a toyoburu
>that pigfag car has less power and weighs more. you are full of shit and more delusional than an ST faggot.

Civic si is like 100lbs heavier than toyobaru
Civic si makes same hp and like 40 lbft more torque

civic si has a slower 0-60 time and the toyabarus arent even 0-60 cars.

It's because of fwd. Weight transfers to the back on acceleration, #o the wheels that provide power get less traction.

Civic Si will *feel* faster because of the turbo and torque.

I think an energy green si coupe is nice but id still rather race with litteraly any other honda hatch or coupe

like ?

is there a cheap way to deal with the fake airvents? On the back it looks OK I think, but the front is just atrocious.

Otherwise, i think this is a great car and would love one. Just mad that manual does not come w/ leather, so i might opt for a mazda 3 instead.

corvette

Actually I am glad they made cloth seats. This gen si is biggest change ever. I been hearing good things about them, but will take some time for long time Honda fans to accept or reject it

Love the si but I'm thinking of going when the gti. Can be had for about 3.5 k less and more potential. $500 chip adds like 30 hp and torque.