Should I purchase a Vespa? I dislike the driver's seat being off-centered in cars because autism...

Should I purchase a Vespa? I dislike the driver's seat being off-centered in cars because autism, I don't care about my safety, and I live a low maintenance (read: neet) life.

Don't they cost like a lot more than other mopeds?

Buy the one with a 75mm recoiless anti tank rifle for a seat.

That's correct. I'm unemployed, but I am an excellent saver and I've got a lot of money.

But then who was cargo space?

>cargo space

>he doesn't get his groceries delivered, own the minimum amount of physical items so small they'd fit in a carry-on, and stop being face oriented

I don't get them delivered because I work at a grocery store, so not buying them there would be a waste of money

I am thinking about getting an icebear maddog or bandit should I?

Used SV650, scooters are unstable and useless outside the city.

Not that user but
>Being poor

What do you think I'm at a grocery store for user, I need their scheduling flexibility for my college class schedule.

>college
>job

>neet

I'm not op and I like having money to hemorrhage into my shitbox

Why not just get a bike? Motorcycles can be pretty cheap if you look around.

Scooters are fun and 90mpg is pretty cool. But you'll have to get used to being the tiniest, slowest thing on the road and scooting in the rain is the fucking worst.

At least get a rebel 250 or something. Still get 90mpg while having a bit of dignity.

You could get a Lamborghini egoista

Get a renault twizy then, centered drivers seat, no fuel costs because electric, probably fun in snow and rain

>tfw no Honda Gyro in the west

These are pretty fun, but they're not available everywhere.

Vespa is overpriced hipster bait. Get a Honda Ruckus, it's the ultimate in practical, DD scooters.

This. Not necessarily a ruckus, but any Japanese scooter is gonna be a better choice than a Vespa imo.

If you don't have a job, you don't need a vehicle.

Also, are you gay or female? Otherwise, don't buy a scooter.

Chicks love scooters tho. Better than basically any econobox for getting their attention.

Get a ruckus faglord

Stella is an American/italian company that makes the same thing cheaper and more reliable. believe it or not Vespas are expensive to maintain and they don't have the best build quality.

Stella Buddy 150 is a good scooter