League of Legends General - /lolg/

CUDDLY edition!

OT:

>0 - 1
>23mins into the game

I fucking hate teams that Froggen is on.

>1 kill up
>8k down
Team Shliquid everybody

thats mostly up to liquid just rolling over and accepting their faith.

>not a Brandon edition
Kill thyself.

where the fuck do you think we are?

xth for breast metal waifu

don't post your personal shit here boyos
stay safe, stay not retarded

>not Brandon edition

One fucking job you autistic kraut.

Time to DU-DU-DU-DUEL

That fucked up yugioh reference. I think he got halfway into it and didn't know whether it was trademarked or something.

What happened with ImThem?

:telephone_receiver: BabyRage RIOT? STEVE HERE, FRANCHISE NA NOW :telephone_receiver: BabyRage

:telephone_receiver: BabyRage RIOT? STEVE HERE, FRANCHISE NA NOW :telephone_receiver: BabyRage

Rip krepo nobody will miss his autistic casting

>When your lane partner's IQ is so low that you have to play two champs at once to survive lane.

There is no worse feeling than this.

repost
god I hate laning as ADC
Part of being an ADC is that sometimes your support will be garbage and you autolose lane and there is nothing you can do about it, you just have to farm what you can and see if you can comeback mid or lategame
I cant accept that
if my support is garbage I just want to ff and move on to a game with better chances of winning
Like if someone is missing skillshots thats fine, but if you ward like shit or let them zone me then fuck yourself

first for piglet-induced ef throw

I remember why duoing through Plat is such a piss easy joke.

Because it cancels out all those fucking dumb losers duoing with their ugly friends from plat to gold

please post some lolg related reaction images i need to fill my folder
lolg versions of vomit chan, laughing girls, just right etc

Nice Fiora ban

god damn fiora is so FUCKING balanced lads

Sona is the biggest and breast waifu!

To other guy saying how good KR players going to NA to die, Ssumday is genuinely one of those good enough to go back to Korea if he ever finds himself wanting to revisit muh glory days for muh honor instead of realizing esports is a meme and he should set himself up financially for the future.

Rookie return to LCK WHEN

you people complain a lot about champions that are not fun to play against, but are there any champions that are fun to play against?

>Picking a shen into a fiora.

Deserved.

Flame fucked Hauntzer as Shen though

>Cuck 9 0-2
>Fagquest 0-2
What a good fucking week of LCS

shitglet about to carry this shit and make Steve proud

i just want to protect his smile

shitpicks like teemo or kindred. stuff that you win 90% of the time against

I wanna build sandcastles with Lulu!

>ADC builds runaan's first

Champs that are really weak or champs that your champ counters.

Hey NA i just want to thank you for being such good cattle and never not allowing people like me to have hope in this world.

wait I duo'd with my friend in my promos for Plat and I had a duo bot all 3 games
Needless to say I went 0W 3L and back to 50 LP

my man

wait, mapquest has a team?

they are still alive?

>34 mins
>3 - 1

>kindred
>Shitpick
She's still dead.

please say this was flex

>be european
>die

Hell no, I wish

xth for sad ;_;

>shen

bahahahaha

Is King Ghey dead?

>want to practise draven
>suck, lose us the game, twice
>go play and ADC I already can play to keep up my good spirits
>get a shitteam that I cant carry

does Riot know how the fuck me the hardest?

hes moved on so theyre no longer comfy

I wanna destroy Lulu's sandcastles that she worked on!

>t. Deficiobab

Brandon edition

how does Fox lose it?

Best girl.
Best pussy.
Best wife.

>este contenido no esta disponible
>doxing shithead it's a spic, what a surprise

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL AND GET THIS GARBAGE OUT OF MY COUNTRY

xth for brandon on suicide watch

If piglet justifies his paycheck

>shitglet

With franchising Flyquest can just troll every game running Mordekaiser bot and similar stuff.

Before the white knights come and before you guys post the typical, "season just started" or "trust in the team" comments, I want to say that I have heard it all before as I have been a fan of TL for a while.
When Piglet first joined, I had a lot of hopes not just for TL, but for NA because I was tired of the well-known pros who constantly fail to perform on the international stage. It was a fresh start. The first time, it was the coaches bad drafting and a random Korean mid laner from the KR ladder who could only play 1 champ. Then, it was TL's failure to nurture Dardochs skills and attitude into something positive (look at how well he does now and how he's on a team that values teamwork). And then, the decision to start Goldenglue this split after having a SHIT performance. Reignover, despite what people might think, has a GREAT record and it is so fucking obvious that him and lourlo have bad synergy. How many time are we going to see them fail a dive or a gank? It's not just this season, go back and watch the vods. I turn on the game vs echo fox today and see slooshi mid. That is the final straw and the last time I allow this team to disrespect me as a fan.
I don't want to watch your cellphone ads and I don't want to watch your youtube dramas. In fact, I think you should lose your fucking sponsors so you can come back down to reality. For 3 fucking years...steve and the org has failed OVER AND OVER to build and INVEST in a good team after they went out to get a world champion. How are you going to go out and get a high quality player and then expect his team to win the mid laner and top laner can't even compete with a fucking 1 trick anivia player or the well known players like bjerg or darshan. You guys hate on goldenglue, but i'm still wondering what lourlo is doing on the team...
Anyways...you guys can read this or not... this is my fucking goodbye to a team i believed in. thanks for failing to truly invest and make something good happen for NA.

more like huge fucking shitterlet

i want graves to choke me

Riot has hired you to fix team liquid
How do you do it?
Keep in mind you can not just take players who are already on stable slots on high end teams and you only have two import slots.

>After new champ we should be seeing more Urgot stuff

I think I'm getting tears in my eyes, lads...

I can almost smell the Reddit dripping off of this.

>tl:dr
esports

what if i like urgot as is?

gonna get owned bets

>Current rakan with colossus/ignite

baka desu senpai

Joke's on you, i mixed the sand with cement and you just broke your feet trying to kick them down!

tumultuous is a pompous word?

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

t. Brandon
go back to suck sky's dick

Keith will carry Echo to victory. No more Ashe cc bot for him.

>TL getting shit on by FOX

It's been 3 years. Is it time to jump off the ship?

BIG dicking some kids holy shit.

Yes it's been time

Don't MAKE me slap your shit AGAIN!

3 years too late

It was time to jump off the ship when they decided to keep Shitlet over Fenix.

MY wife Lulu feels uncomfortable with you people, please stop posting about her

t. Spic
Brandon is a faggot, but at least he's not a fucking shitskin, I can't wait for all you fucks to get deported to your third world shithole so you can kill eachother like the disgusting savages you are, fucking subhumans.

unless you personally know someone on a team, there is no reason to be a fan of a team

Chill Brandon. Just because 4chins found out you're autistic AND a redditor doesn't mean you have to go apeshit mad.

Then you can enjoy watching youtube vids of his old kit. Im ready for the rework, myself.

I wanna go cuteposting with Lulu!

At this point, I don't know if it's because of the players or management

Nah fuck off
I'll support people I like and I like CLG
Plus supporting a team makes (e)sports more exciting

Do you feel in charge?

I want tf to choke me

>2017
>people in lolg still pretend they don't go to reddit

ahahahahahahahahahahah

>shitskin still talking back like the fucking chimp he is
>calls others autistic and le reddit xDDd to divert attention from the fact that he's a fucking monkey

That won't change the fact you're a fucking subhuman animal, get deported fucking spic.

low quality bait

Thoughts on kindred after tweaks ? level up priority,builds and maestries? I heard she has a powerful execute now

yes

Will tell you sky is handsome calm you down?

I AM IN CHARGE!

I'm amazed that it's taken this long. I would have expected a teaser for him weeks ago, but now he won't be released until after a new champ who hasn't been teased. Like holy fuck what are they even doing? It's not like they're pumping out oodles of skins each patch, so where the fuck are they allocating all of their resources?

>summer split
>TL still has that utter shit team with no redeeming member
What? Do they just burn the money they make from being an org?