Describe Veeky Forums in one pic

Describe Veeky Forums in one pic.

wtf where did u get this picture of me

Its stuff like this that makes me not like buying used cars

Fat, racist, dumb and homophobic.

>EWWW ICKKYY
Grow up or stop being a 16 year old girl.

Webm will suffice

Gee whiz this description sure is particular to just Veeky Forums.
Alphonse, my boy. You gotta try harder to shitpost WITHIN the thread.

you're obsessed with me.

get help, stalker

No thanks!
I believe in you! I'll support you all the way until your skills improve!

Trips confirm.

/pol/ needs to go back.

16 year old girls are probably the most likely to junk up their car. i just have autism regarding this stuff. i don't like public bathrooms or hotels either. usually wear gloves outside when handling public door handles and shit.

>not stripping the interior cleaning it and then replace the seats with BRIDE racing seats
pussy

Back off, he's mine.

How does it feel to have hundreds of spergs non stop obsessing and wondering if you're behind posts?

I'm just a Friend doing what Friends do best!
It's ok, I'm not gonna touch your boyfriend!

You actually like me, don't you? I keep feeling like you don't love me but then I see this posts. Maybe I just miss you.
Good. Very good

>not a school bus

I know, it's hard not being able to talk to you because of my messed up schedule. but remember, christmas will be our best day, just u wait and see!

>that knee

I'll wait for you. I'm sorry for being selfish. I should consider how difficult it is for you too.
Are those contacts? He has beautiful eyes.

>he

Jesus christ that faggot needs to eat a pie.
Obviously doesn't squat for blowjobs, either.

yeah definitely autistic

>being a germaphobe
whats it like having such a dysfunctional immune system due to your bad life choices regarding germ contact that you have had to pop so many antibiotics that they hardly even work anymore?

Ironically my immune system is as overbuilt as the US Military. people with very bad colds could sneeze around me or cough directly on me and id either just not catch a cold or the cold would last for a day before dissipating. i live next door to a clinic so there are sick people fucking everywhere in the winter and i'm the only one who never gets sick even after all my neighbors do. honestly though i wish people here would wear surgical mask when sick like they do in Asia.

Maybe its because i buy bags of apples and tangerines and snack on that shit non-stop.

>wondering

This

Is Alphonse the guy who wanted to kill himself? I'm new here.

me in the back

I am too new to understand the Puerto Rican team meme. Care to explain it?

Stfu Alphonse you nigger

Too real, but its a comfy life if you have a qt

Your average Jeep owner

kys

why was he stopped in the middle of a bike race?

this

>captcha: choose all squares with vehicles