Genesis G70 - Luxury Performance Sedan

Straight to specs -
>3 Choices of Engines

1. Turbocharged 3.3-liter gasoline V6 - 370 PS (365 HP)

2. 2.0-liter turbocharged gasoline I4 - 252 PS (248 HP)

3. 2.2-liter I4 diesel - 202 PS (200 HP)

Torque figures are not so much discussed anywhere.

>America is not getting the diesel.

Available in RWD or AWD.

0-60 (3.3L V6) - 4.7 Seconds

Top Speed - 270 kph (167/168 mph)

Other features include a working air conditioner, launch control, torque vectoring and an available mechanical limited slip differential.

This MID SIZE LUXURY SEDAN is sought to compete with the BMW 3 Series, Mercedes-Benz C-Class, Audi A4, Alfa Romeo Giulia and the Lexus IS.

>Hyundai
ew
>diesel
meh

front looks a but like the sonata

So what do you all think?

not bad at all desu still a >Hyundai at the end of the day tho

I prefer the g80 styling, I wish the g70 was just a smaller g80 :(

Not bad. Nothing special. About sums it up.

From the side, it looks almost like a direct rip-off of an Acura TLX.

Grille: Audi Q2
Bonnet: Ford Mondeo
Front bumper: Infiniti Q60 & Mazda CX-9
Rear bumper: Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Headlights: Mazda 3
Center console: Peugeot 3008 Subaru WRX & Lexus IS
Badge: Bentley

>no V8
meh

>America is not getting the diesel.

Only euros are shitty enough to breathe in that shit.

FOUND MY NEXT CAR, PUTTING MY DEPOSIT DOWN TONIGHT.

Don't like interior, looks dated in a bad way.

>365HP, torque will likely be 379 like the 3.3 in the G80, but probably more in this
>RWD
>Genesis quality
>that interior

I'm cumming hard

they all literally look the same

Said the mericuck where 1000 HP diesel trucks with integrated smokescreen are a thing.

The interior looks extremely uninspired, then again the competition isn't particularly good either.

I'm euro.

Would trade roads full of shitty half broken cheating VW diesels for few rolling coal trucks in heartbeat.

As a fellow euro I dislike the lack of regulation in some states where people drive absolute hunkajunks. Shit's cash in Germany as most cars are decently maintained. In eastern Europe there are definitely lots of hunkajunks though.

frankenstein finally created a well balanced monstre

Is there a price out on it yet?
I might be willing to give the Koreans a chance if their 3.3Ls are under 40k, but I doubt that's happening.

So it's a nicer Kia Stinger, basically. Still waiting for reviews on that one, but both these cars seem pretty promising.

>0-60 (3.3L V6) - 4.7 Seconds

kinda doubt it desu

It's got two tarbos strapped to it.

The g90 with the same engine only takes 5.2 seconds to get to 60

Its pretty possible if it can move that boat that fast, but no v8 on the g70 BOOOOOOO

>>America is not getting the diesel.
Why americans can`t into diesel engine? Though new Q7 not available with 3.0 TDI

Blame (((EPA))), who started to spread FUD about diesel and lead to ban all ICE.

>it's the "gee all modern cars look the same" episode

>implying cars haven't always looked the same

Seems pretty good. If they keep the pricing below the $34,000 mark i'll definitely be considering one, but more than that and you might as well just buy a Mecredes or Jaguar. Side profile and dashboard are pretty ugly IMO.

>Volkswagen diesels

Why did they go with that fucking pop out tablet screen? Only Benz has it right.

>forced front plate mount
Yuros are so fucking cucked, and it makes the car look like total shit.

they're being banned all over the EU soon, you won't see many being sold in the future.

Im getting a Mazda 3/6+Q50 vibe

I like the way it looks. Can't wait to see how it performs. I want to see it go up against the Q50 first

Do you think the Gooks will be crazy enough to put out the v6 under $35k starting or are you talking about the i4?

I was assuming the I4 but I'd def be happier were a V6 tossed in at that price point. If anything I'm sure it'd be the non turbo V6 though.

Don't forget the eventually 5.0 rally. It will happen.

Hell, they might even change the turbocharged package to the n package