Let's get a g/o/re thread going, it's been a while

Let's get a g/o/re thread going, it's been a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8HVP7fK4caE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wrong wheel drive
>bike

BIGGED

>thisisntevenmyfinalform.tif

lol

plan ahe
a
d

>no rake angle, no trail
death wheel drive

How?
I mean seriously, how can you damage all 4 pistons like that?
It doesn´t realy run if even one is that damaged...

Did they throw pebbles in this ? how the fuck

one more PSI bro

Looks like a KL rod

Timing belt/chain blows at highway speed with an interference engine and they didn't clutch in immediately.

>death wheel drive
>14hp of pure doom
The engine had to be started again after every stop but apparently the bike performed quite nice on the track in its time.

nononoononononono
how this happen.
who put rock in snail

how does that even happen?

one more PSI bro

Nyaww, poor countershaft.

File name related, thanks for the flex fuel kit John

youtu.be/8HVP7fK4caE

post something Veeky Forums related that will make me pic related

maybe not you, but prezo will sperg

I'd fuck every chick on the spot

I suspect hydrolock. Too much incompressible fluid in the cylinder, causing the conrod to eat the momentum of all oscillating masses in the engine. Barely happens, you pretty much have to drive into a lake. Fun fact: top fuel dragsters use such high boost that they run almost at the point of hydrolocking because of the massive amount of injected fuel.

How could you be that emotionally invested in a TV show

Can we just ban this image? Shit's getting old.

I've seen some damaged compressor wheels caused by driving with an open turbocharger which inhaled small stones. Those wheels weren't damaged that much however. Maybe it was pic related, who knows.

they're not, they are just around people and on top of that filming themselves so they exagerating their emotions.

I guarantee none of them would react that way to such a shitty show if they were watching it on their own

Don't you notice it's only the chicks that seriously go nuts? There's your reason.
My dude on the left is just like "huh, awkward"

>guy in yellow is sit spooning her
>guy in red is holding her hand

wtf is going on?

>fuckin cagers

i have more than one question.

>being this deep into an AMC show

REEEEE
Stop ruining my favorite cars

Does that even do anything?
Seems like it's unecessarly restricting airflow to the radiator

Guy on the left read the comics

You figured it out, it's only hindering performance. Dude probably thinks intercoolers are a nice optical gimmick or has zero knowledge of thermodynamics. Or both.

>Fun fact: top fuel dragsters use such high boost that they run almost at the point of hydrolocking
No.
They run so close to hydrolock because the stoichiometric AFR for nitromethane fuel is 2:1, whereas gas is 14.7:1.
They dump 7 times as much fuel into the cylinders as a regular gas engine, and fuel is incompressible. That's why they're close to hydrolock. They don't approach anywhere near the compressibility limit of the ingested air...
Also,
That's a VW/audi conecting rod from the early 90's...
More likely detonation

Shaft failed first.

I wrote that they are close to hydrolock because of the amount of fuel. The boost just makes higher amounts of fuel necessary.
However I didn't know that the afr of nitromethane is that much lower, that being the actual reason. Thanks for the info.

>The boost just makes higher amounts of fuel necessary.
>However I didn't know that the afr of nitromethane is that much lower, that being the actual reason. Thanks for the info.

You were on the right track, just clarifying some of the facts/reasoning.

You do realize that's an air intake, right? I feel like this image was made as a joke because surely nobody would fabricate that without realizing how fucking retarded it is.

The Windsor V8 is a bad engine and you should feel bad.

>it's the intake
I thought it was the power steering.
Of course it's also possible that this was made as a joke, maybe prior a turbo conversion. However I have no doubt regarding the existence of people dumb enough to seriously build that. I found a similar picture in a BMW forum a while ago and there were lots of people who thought it looked cool and were unsure about the purpose. Tell them something about light power gains and they would consider building it.

Had my first oil change done in my volvo today. Had the car since 2012. I just kept adding oil.

>312 000+ km
>2.4L i5 SE S70

Bought a new fuel filter you could see straight through the old one. They welded an exhaust leak in the middle. Still has the rumble. I need to replace the gasket at the exhaust manifold.

Pic related

Never underestimate the stupidity of homemade car mods.

>Had the car since 2012. I just kept adding oil.
Well, the underside is too clean for it to be leaking oil, so I suppose it must be burning it.

Dude's face says it all.
Also congrats for owning such a reliable shitbox. I've got a soft spot for old Volvos.

Yeah I have no idea what im doing. Its still running nice. I noticed that all four wheels have different treads, two all season and a winter tire.

His fucking face kek
>concern.png

Women do that shit. I was once chilling with my brother and his girlfriend and she got really touchy with me. She had lover boy problems so I wasn't surprised. She was the typical emotionally unstable bitch who gets into trouble like that.

Can't tell if memeing or retarded but that's an intercooler with air filter attached directly to it rather than having the intake piping routed back into engine bay.

a true floating rotor

Normally you'd put an INTERcooler BETWEEN the turbo and the intake manifold.
I don't see a turbo in that engine bay.

did he just try to brakecheck a car on a fucking motorbike

is he fucking retarded

yes

yes

what the fuck did I just watch

Pls post LiveLeak link

Pls

>Ford: aluminum body panels will save weihjt and therefore increase mpgs
Ok cool
>Ford F250 still weighs 1000lbs more than Silverado

my own OC

The radiator is probably fine, but he's restricting his air intake, which is dumb, and attempting to cool air with air of the same temperature. It works on forced induction because there is a ~60 degree difference in temperature.

On top of that his air filter is likely in a lower pressure zone than where the manufacturer placed it.

in the pan

That's what happens when you give up your wizardhood.