Who's hotter?

C O W
O
W

T I T S
I
T
S

Mako has the prettier face, but that is it. Her personality was a bit off and, as Sayuki said, her opinions are easly swayed. Sayuki had the nicer breasts and more out going personality but they could have drawn her a better face. My only problem with her was that during the race against Takumi she gave up and had to get chewed out by Mako to get with it again. They should have shown more of her in the Extra Stage, like Mako's full frontal in the shower, but oh well. My vote: Sayuki.

sayuki, because she has fat fucking tits and so probably gets hotter in warm weather and has to worry about underboob sweat and tit musk all the time

>like Mako's full frontal in the shower
fuck

>underboob sweat and tit musk

Mako!! She's more good looking than Sayuki, and she has that innocent personality. Sayuki's a little ugly looking, although she has enormous breasts. Sayuki knows more about racing but Mako drives by instinct like Takumi and Keisuke. I wish I met a girl like Mako.
What were you thinking Iketani !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My man.

>you will never huff her musk
just die in my sleep already

>you will never run your nose across the passenger seat of the sil80 after she's spent three hours strapped in during a hot, humid night of racing

>cow tits and fat face on a slim girl
Sign me up

>autism

I can buy my woman breasts...I can't buy her a forehead...and eyes...and a jaw.......That's why mako will havta do

Lol, well said. I also prefer Mako. Sayuki's hot too, until you avert you attention from her body to her face. I know Takeshi Nakazato can vouch for that... (he only stared at one area of Sayuki anyway, bounce... bounce...).

Never met a girl like Mako before irl, Whereas I've met girls like Sayuki. Which one do you think I would pick?

Holy shit you're autistic.

the episode when she got her boppers out

inb4 dinner

>People thinking one drawn face is hotter than another

How far in the basement are you guys?

I wish I was Takumi when he went down the water slide using Sayuki's breast as a neck cushion. Lucky bastard! ....oh yeah, why do all the japanese girls in this anime have such large beautiful breast?! We all know they have on average B cup titties or smaller.

>muh big tiddies
didn't know Veeky Forums was 100% retarded or black
men of culture and intelligence value small tiddies that can fit in the mouth

mouthlet detected

>Ywn have her ride you harder than her sil80
Just end my life familia

>Mako Sato body + Sayuki boobs

>literal assfaggot calling anyone black

why do they both look like men?

This

Quick someone draw Frostina in this art style for comparison

Nice mustache

that would imply looking at that face longer than I need to, which is a no-go

Because the art is shitty and it's honestly a shitty mangoshow but people sperg over it

watching people sperg is fun tho

t. Iketani

What is he lying about, the japanese animation or the pedophilia?

In that animu and mango, literally every female looks like a dude wearing a wig

Doesn't matter, the conclusion is that only pedophiles like japanese animation either way

t.jschreier

>she needs a co-driver for her home track
what a scrub

Here, now Sayuki is literally perfect, and Mako is still shit.

>small tits with ugly face
>perfect
Nah man

Bouncy

who was hotter

other way around retard

What do you think fgt

Shingo

I like how you think

K Y O K O OR R I O T
K Y O K O OR R I O T
K Y O K O OR R I O T