/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official Steam group, Discord channel, IRC room, Skype, Email address, website, Facebook page, Google+ page, Myspace page, YouTube channel, Usenet newsgroup, telephone number, ham radio frequency, subscription magazine, carrier pigeon network, USB dead drop, public gathering, or thread on Veeky Forums. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not Steam groups, Discord channels, IRC rooms, Skypes, Email addresses, websites, Facebook pages, Google+ pages, Myspace pages, YouTube channels, Usenet newsgroups, telephone numbers, ham radio frequencies, subscription magazines, carrier pigeons, USB dead drops, public gatherings, or threads on Veeky Forums, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 5th of June:
AD 70 - Siege of Jerusalem
1888 - Rio de la Plata earthquake
1900 – Second Boer War: British take Pretoria
1916 – Arabs revolt against Ottoman empire

# News
>CK2 DD 29/05
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1025784/
>EU4 DD 30/05
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1025986/

# Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.0 - 03/06/17
mega.nz/#F!GBByDSgS!9ia87JfAeOQgADjGq9y4hw

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.2 - 02/06/17
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

>>[EU4] - MEIOU 2.0 beta
mediafire.com/file/9bpv3lg9jl597dm/M&T_v1.99.01.7z

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZktqGLkLzew
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/178703704/#q178708012
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/178703704/#q178708209
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Pan Arab Secular Ba'athism.

>secular

>2017
>Still hasn't updated the link to the new HPM

Just replace that shit with bombermod, its so much better

i-it is though

clearly i'm illiterate

>goy4 not on in OP

Bravo.

>1888 - Rio de la Plata earthquake

Proper Thread

yeehaw

I wonder who's behind this post?

Reminder to report the other thread.

Based Sadaam.

I wasn't watching the last thread very closely, did you liberate Britain? Is it your puppet?

Wait, gommie Spain is allied with you, nationalist France? What the fuck is going on?

I ended up liberating Britain since I'm not a blobber
no thats republican spain. the syndies won the civil war right as I invaded Commune of France, so when commune fell I sent my troops south to liberate spain and portugal joined the entente since spain had went syndie.

Just push through Danube and capture Germany proper.

>republican spain.
>bright red
Bravo, KR.

Who governs Britain? I know they can get Enoch Powell as PM, lol.

So were you at peace with Germany for a time?

How do you cope with DH being so old? Is it still fun? Tried it onceand it's clunky as shit. Did you keybind pause to space or leave it as pause break?

Who's your King? Nappy? Bourbon? de Gaulle?

samefag

>butthurt your hoi4 games dont get this much attention

Fuck off, R&Israel

What ASMR is /gsg/ approved?
youtu.be/ZktqGLkLzew

Why does a dead general get 3 threads?

because wwe rule Veeky Forums and the jannies are in our pocket

>wwe rule Veeky Forums

*grabs you by the neck* fucking christ you are so fucking stupid annoyng nigger .. *explodes your head* a
aah now that is better heh

La Plata

>didnt answer a single one of my questions because he wanted to use the Steamcordplaza thread
Wtf, laddo.

Shouldn't you be posting in the steamcordplaza thread?

4 picks who I play in HoI3.

Israel

Don't tell me what to do

You are the cancer killing /gsg/.

Just got an event about Petain retiring, bit sad because he was pretty gud at guiding France while the government was in exile and I didn't get to chose who replaced him. I just hope De Gaulle doesn't die or retire because he is by far my best general and researcher.
Greece

luxembourg

Please answer
I was trying to bump the thread, but they're all legitimate questions.

^can you just shut the fuck up kid

Is Gaddafi/Nasser/any Ba'athist movements in the mod?

Fuck off, Steamcordplaza.

Shhhh

My dream is to be locked in chastity by a qt hapa who teases me constantly.
>"What's the matter, purebreed, got blue balls?"

I remember when /gsg/ was white and ostricized favela monkeys like you.

Why are there two threads at 50 posts? Which is the real one?

here's UK's government screen, pretty much everyone just returned from Canada. Both the Entente and Mittleuropa declared war on the International, so we were at peach with each other while busy with the syndies and I declared war on them just a few months ago when I felt ready to try to reclaim France. DH isn't that clunky mechanics wise imo, the only thing that is bothersome is that you have to manually set spacebar to pause and set notfication pop-up. The main draw of DH though is the good events and decisions, they really help the game remain fun as no 2 games of either regular DH or KR will ever be the same but still have objectives unlike how railroaded HoI3 and sandboxy HoI4 is. No king, I decided to restore the constitution of the forth republic and rejected all attempts at resurrecting the kingdom or empire of France.

t.

>"Haha, I got my mom's cute face, banging body, and epic tits and he got my dad's.. well.. lets just say if he was a sausage he'd be a chipolata.."

I don't know much about the middle east in KR besides that Egypt can get Gross and the arab spring revolts fuck the ottomemes up.

>tfw no powell for pm
I seem to see the river Tiber, foaming with much blood.

theres nothing great about being a hapa you retard hapas are an aberration and any white/asian parents deserves to be fucking shot

>eddie 8
Absolutely based. Shame you can't have Mosley as HoG or it would be perfection.

Did you get a pop up when you liberated Britain to sign it over to Canada?

>100+ IQ
>sexy
>strong
>traditional values
The literal only people who oppose Hapas are gays and butthurt white women/asian men.

How lewd can the teutons be?

How hard is HoI4?

If I go a country like South Africa, will it be hard as balls to become a world power? Or is it easy modo like every other /gsg/?

Ya there was a pop-up. You are forced to make the choice to either return UK to Canada or occupy it unlike Spain or anywhere else where you have the option to make the decision. I don't like dealing with too much navy or air shit so I let them have it so a functinoal AI UK can build ships and planes to help me. Mosley is a leftist in KR, you can have him coup the Union of Britain's Government so that Mosley is both Head of State and Government.

The only problem with it is it's usually west coast cucks that do it, if it was qt subserviant japs and midwestern/southern whites we could create a utopia.

People here will tell you it's the easiest game. But the unit AI is so retarded you'll lose if you don't control every single one of your units yourself, so it can get very tedious.

I know, my first and pretty much only game of KR was as Mosley. It fucking sucked, tbvqh, France had 100 divisions and I had 15, I have no idea how you're supposed to get even close to them. Also didn't know when/if to invade Ireland as Germany guaranteed them and then no more pop ups happened.

In V2 where can I find the ID for the event that turns an RGO into precious metals?

That sounds pretty god damn awful, any chance of them fixing it? other than for $19.99 in an expansion

no

games fucked. dont buy it.

Stop discussing games not in the OP infopic. If you want to discuss HoI4 go to the Steamcordplaza thread.

No, but you can play MP. It's pretty good then, don't bother otherwise.

sup droogs

just started playing eu4 with all DLC after being gone for a couple years and noticed my march isn't developing their provinces, but I have the ability to do it myself?

is this true?

Its a GSG, get over it

>MP
>HoI4
Fuck off back to the Steamcordplaza thread.

It literally is not, though. It's neither grand nor strategic.

just like all gsg's then

Proper thread when?

>no steamcordplaza warning
>5rd
>all that holohoax shit
>0.3.6.1
I said PROPER thread.

Anything is fine as long we get a non-paradox gsg, it's not possible to do a worse game than them anyway.

I have great news. Soon bombermod will feature books of many kinds.

Thoughts?

Fuck off, Discordnigger.

damn!! got eeem!!!! how will bomber ever recover?? This will surely show those boogeymen who is boss!!

>all unemployed pops gain conciousness
Shouldn't that be all literate pops, rather than unemployed? How would illiterate unemployed people get woke from this?

> it's not possible to do a worse game than them anyway.

I may surprise you.

they hear proper folk on the street talk about fancy books so they get angry they can't participate in the conversation and instead of adding militancy it adds con because they go and have a meeting with the other unemployed homeless illiterates, like a sort of think tank thing, and it makes them smarter and more conscious

>boogeymen
Protip: don't publically be a discordnigger and then refute being a discordnigger.

not the guy but illiterate people would pay/ask for literate ones to read novels for them when books/newspapers began to popularize
a small bonus would do better

but you just outed yourself as a discordnigger

You are literally shitposting and shitting up the thread in order to claim others are shitting up the thread...? Kill yourself

>uma delicia
i regret posting about this thread in brazilians anime forums

I hope bomber notices this, thanks for the input.

>steamcordplaza trying to cover their tracks by passing the blame.
These were posted by based discordspy two days ago, just so you know, he works closely with doxxlad so if I were you I'd delete your social media. Just a heads up. ;-DD
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/178703704/#q178708012
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/178703704/#q178708209

where did you posted it exaclty?

>caring this much about what happens in an mp group for a 7 year old game

No one gives a fuck about your railroading mod and your random fucking events that do nothing at all.

>THIS much damage control
It's over, Bomber. I suggest you stop before there are consequences.

the now dead and decadent 55chan

>Vicky 2 is 7 years old
Jesus

Bomber did nothing wrong, stop it.

what the hell is bombermod?

>Overthrow HPM.

Why the fuck he didn't just compete fair and square with HPM with his own ability instead of trying to overthrow HPM and monopolize the /gsg/ for steamcordplazagruppen. Hell he can even work together with HPM and creating the ultimate /gsg/ mod yet he choose this path.

>based discordspy
>associating with anyone who has even looked at a discord

Fuck off

By that logic, all MI6 who infiltrate KGB in the past are dirty commies.