/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

The first KH related image file I could find because no one made a new thread so you're stuck with Black Fungus Edition

KINGDOM HEARTS HD I.5+II.5 ReMIX released

KINGDOM HEARTS II.8 ReMIX also available

New info for KH3 soon at E3.

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[cross] available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Live updates:
Global: twitter.com/kh_ux_na

Current Campaigns/Deals/Events:
0.2 Aqua EMC
0.2 Mickey EMC
Key Art #8 EMC

KHUX Damage Calculator:khuxtracker.com

KHUχ guides:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:
pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/871562222945935360
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So if the 7 lights of the chiblade became the hearts of the princesses of heart, they must have been born at the same time, right? How's Kairi like 10 years younger than all the other princesses in BBS?

I think it's more they're up in the air or something, and they're waiting to bond with seven people who best represent lights in a team fighting 13 dark... or something. I'm not entirely sure.

Or maybe because time moves differently between worlds.

Whoa I thought this general was dead for sure this time.

And for sure I mean at least 2 days.

Having finally picked up 2.8 the other day, I dropped into 3D and JESUS FUCK
the 60fps is so fast compared to being so used to 30 for the rest of the series that it threw me off and feels too quick to control

now if only I had a Pro so I could enjoy 60 on 0.2 as well

Alice is technically younger than Kairi (if we're basing the length of years each Disney world has existed to be when they're movies were released because who the fuck knows how time exists for Disney worlds in Kingdom Hearts. For all we know Alice's real age is 102 despite time being so slow in her world that she doesn't age.)

delet this thred

was first by 3 minutes, polite sage

holy shit, what are the odds that we'd both get annoyed at the lack of one at the same time?

This one has more comments so I think it's too late.

What are the chances will meet the Sombodies of Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene?

what are the chances that the thred is delet

>Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene?

I wanna see these fuckers show up in a new OC world so badly.

it's gonna look fucking weird if we do see them given the graphical facelift for 3
would've probably done better to at least have models or artwork for them appear in the classic style pre-3

Do you ever wonder what it'd be like if there were Non-yaoi doujins for kingdom hearts? Because I wonder about it a lot.

I can see the chances of Luxord being a Xehanort, I feel like he got the least action between all the Org XIII members.

Not the other three though; Marluxia and Larxene were outright planning a coup, and Demyx is Demyx.

We usin' this thread then?

I figure it's better than nothing.

twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/871562222945935360

>the responses

Kek.
It seems even normies are getting sick of SENA's bullshit.

Every day mate.

Good. Hopefully they stop spending money on it.

Xemnas sent Demyx to die...most likely.

>tfw 666 jews
>tfw 3 stacks of mirrors

Will they ever explain how Keyblades are made?

They are made by Heart Magic. I thought that was pretty well explained.
You basically visualize it and then get it to materialize in your hand.

That's only how you spawn one if you were chosen. Doesn't answer how they were created.

>if you were chosen

There's no chosen bullshit.
Anyone can make one if they have a strong enough heart.

The Master of Masters created Keyblades by "pulling" them out of the heart.

In effect, this means those Keyblades are extensions of the heart itself.
The Inheritance Ceremony probably originates from the Foretellers, who granted Keyblades the wielders in their Unions, likely using an abstraction of the Master's same ability.

Which would mean that all Keyblades are just daisy chained "infections" granting the same properties as the magic the Master used to manifest Keyblades for his apprentices.

And this would explain why the Inheritance Ceremony is necessary in the first place. Keyblades are manmade, after all. You can't awaken to the ability without encountering someone who already has it.

>this would explain why the Inheritance Ceremony is necessary in the first place

Then how come no one ever performed inheritance with Player?

Makes me wonder if the inheritance ceremony isn't restricted to one person, then; one Master could let multiple inherit. That's one of my problems with the BBS crew, at least for Aqua and Terra anyway, given that we only see Xehanort and Eraqus and how they got their Keyblades is only loosely implied by the introduction of the inheritance ceremony at Destiny Islands.

And judging by Data-Sora, it also means that aside from the two realm Keyblades for Kingdom Hearts, someone in the right circumstances can effectively draw the power from their own heart and create their own Keyblade. Which also probably explains Lea, since it's obvious no one did an inheritance for him but he accidentally pulled out his own Keyblade stylized to his preference.

Magic.

Just saw Moana, loved it
If it ever becomes a world i hope sora gets those Maui style tattoos

I'm thinking it's a game of telephone.

The ceremony itself is just that, ceremony. The actual passing of the ability is by touching the Keyblade of someone who is Master-level.

That method itself could be a significantly weakened form of what the Foretellers were capable of, being one degree off the Master's power.

We still haven't actually seen the moment the Master created the Keyblades, and Player obtains their Keyblade in the Dive to the Heart, which is probably not the literal event.
So how exactly it happens is up in the air.

Data-Sora is an interesting case. I don't know how his data Keyblade would have influenced his ability to wield, if at all.
I remember Mickey saying something like Data-Sora had awakened a power like nobody else, maybe that's true.

>Which also probably explains Lea, since it's obvious no one did an inheritance for him
He went to Yen Sid specifically to be trained in the Keyblade, so it's safe to assume he has inherited.

They pull them out of your heart

Yen Sid is a former Master. He most likely did it for Lea off screen during DDD. I believe BbS hints that Star Seeker used to be Yen Sid's so it's possible he can still summon it if Mickey isn't using it at the time.

I don't think Yen Sid can wield a keyblade at all.
They mention in BBS that Yen Sid is master no more.
I assume something happened to him maybe involving Xehanort and Eraqus that caused him to lose his ability to wield.
He could teach Lea cause he still knew what to do even if he couldn't do it himself.

So what about Kingdom Key and Kingdom Key D? How do those function?

Also, is there a basic form to keyblades or do they all come with keychains? Even Kingdom Key has a chain, and for whatever reason we change it. Though that's probably gameplay only.

I always assumed the keyblades shape was dictated by your heart.
You visualize it first before you first summon it.

He's not teaching Lea, or Kairi for that matter. Yen Sid retired, and now Merlin's going to be training Lea and Kairi.
Presumably he passed on all his Keyblade knowledge and expertise, and maybe even his Keyblade, to Mickey.

Merlin isn't a Keyblade wielder. He can't teach someone. He just has magic to help out. Same with the fairies.
Yen Sid is still the one teaching Lea and Kairi.

Kingdom Key works like normal, since Riku received inheritance.

As for KKD... obviously 0.2 doesn't make things very clear, but I think that Mickey's assumption that it would be in the fallen Destiny Islands only makes sense if you assume that Keyblades in the Realm of Light spawn an appropriate counterpart in the Realm of Darkness.

It would be nice if Nomura could give a little postmortem on 0.2's plot in lieu of an Ultimania.

>i hope sora gets those Maui style tattoos

Sora getting tattoos that show/represents his adventures/triumphs would be really cool.

What character (male and female) would you gladly fuck?

And what character would you gladly make love to?

kill urself my man

Honestly I still don't get the Kingdom Keys very well. They're one of the most poorly explained parts of the Keyblades compared to everything else. They're obviously the keys to Kingdom Hearts, but then the Kingdom Key D is weird since it doesn't show on the X-Blade and it's a naturally-occurring existence that doesn't even have a chosen wielder typically and appears in a realm that no one should ever pop up in to be able to wield it. And every other Keyblade is based off of the X-Blade, but just how important the Kingdom Keys are in direct relation are actually still left in the dark awkwardly, much less why Riku of all people was going to get this special one in such circumstances.

One of the core Keyblades of the entire series is only given a loose explanation without yet figuring just what makes it so special. Especially once Data-Sora cavorts around with it at the same time Sora's active, not to mention Roxas and Xion sharing the Kingdom Key as well. I know Ventus in Sora's heart gives him two Keyblades, but him being there doesn't explain Kingdom Key specifically either.

Well, Roxas and Xion are wielding Sora's Keyblade. That one is simple enough.

That's not what I mean; the manga for Days tried to make sense of it, but in the game they can use the same Keyblade at the same time. Either it's directly tied to heart magic logic and it's just taking a preferred form, or those tied to the same Keyblade (or at least the Kingdom Key) can all have their own individual takes on the same thing.

No thanks dude.
You can take your own advise though.

Putting keychains aside, since it's mostly a gameplay thing, Keyblades appear to have one form that pertains to the heart they come from.

So if Sora's Keyblade is Kingdom Key, then when Roxas uses Sora's Keyblade, it will be Kingdom Key.
And if Xion absorbs Roxas's ability to use Sora's Keyblade, then she will use Kingdom Key.

Oathkeeper and Oblivion, I guess, are Roxas exerting his own identity onto the Keyblades as if they were his own.
... Maybe.

>can all have their own individual takes on the same thing.

Well.....Riku was able make a keyblade from (?)/based off his sword Soul Eater.

>Oathkeeper and Oblivion,

Thought they represented Sora's (love for) his friends, Kairi and Riku.

Man, just imagine if they somehow restore both Roxas and Xion, and Data-Sora joins the ride too; while Data-Sora has his own Keyblade independently by now, that'd still be three potential Kingdom Keys simultaneously, without getting into the X-Blade if Vanitas and Ventus spring into a shitstorm again. though it'd be amusing to have Sora and Mickey team up with their Kingdom Keys versus the X-Blade
Same thing meaning the Kingdom Key, not keyblades in general.

Yeah, when Sora uses them

But didn't Roxas use them too?
...although he is Sora.

I'm more in the mood to beat Xehanort to death with that stupid blade he's been so obsessed with making, to be honest. It seems like a fitting end.

Aqua
Aqua

I would gladly fuck Demyx, and Kairi.

I would make sweet sweet (somewhat rough) love to Riku.

I wouldn't mind having nice tender awkward sex with Ira.

What does Aqua think about sex?

Are proud mode missions a chore to go through for anyone else? Because it's starting to get kind of exhausting and tedious just how often I have to change up my build just to get to the end of the levels, and I'm leaving behind more and more "Kill all in one turn" objectives because they're just impossible for the medals I have. I haven't even made it to fenrir yet... geh.

But on a positive note, I've finally leveled up my moogle o glory to 25... 26? But either way I'm NEVER going to have to go do those stupid moogle o glory ingredient levels again!

To the people who also play the Japanese version:
Did you by any chance notice during the Adventurer cross event last month that another subspecies of this boss appeared during a timed mission?

In the English version there is a variant called "Angry Adventurer" even though I'm sure sure I never encountered a differently named Adventurer in the Japanese version.

so all se has to show at e3 this year is kh3 and maybe ff7re, and mayyyyybe dq11?

Now that you mention it, I think I might have seen it once, but I can't really remember.

People still give a shit about FF7R when it looks like complete garbage?

How out of touch are you

to that user a few threads ago that was bragging about finger replayer
i finally got it working
it's pretty badass actually
but this is technically cheating right?
does sena have any countermeasures?
will they ban/suspend my account if they find out i use it?

They're adding some kind of auto raid mode this week in JP so eventually that program might not even be that beneficial

I could ask the same of you.
Everything that's been revealed about FF7R makes it look like garbage.

To you

Breaking the game into multiple games and changing the combat to be more like FF15 isn't garbage to you?
What kind of shit taste do you have?

Fuck game can I GET some King Louies please?
I have 5 Mowgli and Baloos.

Probably a small bit about the Marvel game/s as well.

It's fucking Kingdom Hearts with materia

You really are ignorant.
It astonishes me how some fandoms can overlook mountains of garbage just because they love the series.

If you hate Kingdom Hearts so much then why the fuck are you here, in the Kingdom Hearts general?

Someone did it's just PLAYER forgot I mean what did you think Luxu isn't gonna need a counterpart for the neo foretellers?

We can't be sure, for all we know Yensid's training was saying "Merlin tell the ferries to lock them in the hyperbolic time chamber, and have your furniture start trying to kill them"

I love Kingdom Hearts.
FF7R looks like garbage.
They aren't even remotely similar.

We can take an educated guess and assume Yen Sids training was lots of meditation and practice trying to summon.

Really? A real-time action based battle system that utilises a command menu, designed by Tetsuya Nomura and Mitsunori Takashi is not even remotely similar to a real-time action based battle system that utilises a command menu, designed by Tetsuya Nomura and Mitsunori Takashi? Despite Tetsuya Nomura's own words? When did you play this game to come to such a conclusion?

FF7R is using a combat system similar to FF15.
Not KH.

*Takahashi

my error was amplified thanks to copy paste

I think I'm going to trust Tetsuya Nomura on this one

When did you realize KH2 is actually shit?

please don't post this autism here

And growing a beard and learning how to stroke it correctly.

Fuck off XV-kun.

>breaking the game into multiple games
Unfortunate, but supposedly each part will be the size of a full game so as long as that remains true it's not the worst thing.
>changing the combat to be more like FF15
The combat doesn't resemble FFXV, it's closer to KH which is fine by me.

FFVIIR looks fine. Far, far, FAR from "garbage" at any rate.

Both of the top viewed Kingdom Hearts videos on YouTube are of the Lion King world. Is it just furries? Makes me wonder what the reaction would be if they actually did do a Robin Hood or Zootopia world.

One week to go lads, y'all ready for brand spanking new disappointment

if kh3 gets cancelled at e3 I will buy one person in this thread jews for khux as a celebration

retard

retard

double retard

Of course. I'll even wear my heartless shirt in preparation.

triggered retard

#
>The Master of Masters created Keyblades by "pulling" them out of the heart.

Is there a source on that? I've seen it in the KHwiki page for the Master but there's no citation for it.

Are you gay?

triple retard

triggered retard

quadruple retard