/pg/ - Persona General

Happy Birthday Maki!

Previous: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1nsp5CnvVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love my wife Ann!

Futaba a Cute-aba

robot is forever!!

I claim this thread in the name of JOKER

All other characters need not apply

You must be this smug to ride the Joker train

Makifags are showing their desperation for worst girl as always.

I want to play Persona 5 on the go

autistic makoto is cute!

I love Goro!

Well you can do that, but you're going to need a wireless router with an infinite range.

Threadly Fuuka.
Happy Birthday Maki!

Come on user, can't you put aside your spite for a birthday?

Snuggling with Sadayo!

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

>tfw
I wish they would make a Persona collection for PS4 and Switch
I'd just want one place to play them all but personally I would want them all on the go

WAKE UP
GET UP
GET OUT THERE

What if I know someone who already rode Joker?

Last thread was actually pretty nice. Shitposters failing to find places to breach the discussion and bailing is always a good thing.

>huge shoulders and tiny head

is this a new tumblr style?

Oh man I can't wait for some words to be spoilered for no reason

Spoilers are for trigger warnings now user you should know that naming other platforms will lead to nothing good.

I don't know what it is, but the Shido fight just doesn't feel as epic to me. I mean, it feels epic because of the music and the multiple stages of the boss fight, but for what is basically supposed to be the final boss not counting the god, he just felt underwhelming.

Like we know he's the one who ruined Joker's life but yet it feels like the dynamic between them just isn't there at all. It just feels like you're fighting yet another boss instead of what is basically your arch-nemesis

Okay I don't know what witchcraft is behind the effect or I'd do it myself but...

Can someone make a "Don't wake anaki" with this?

>Kawakami
>Slut

I kindly request you delet this.

No he's not!

it's because shido, his character, and his motivations got built up terribly or were terrible

but she almost became a whore.

Damn neat everybody's ridden Joker. Why do you think he's so smug?

Me too! No matter what anybody says

i wish i knew how to do that. i don't know if the lighting of each pic affects it. i had to capture the first one with his eyes closed really quickly cause there's only like 3 frames until they open and thats when its fading in from black

DOOR-TAN A LEWD!

>"FOR REAL?"

Why do so many characters say this? It's not just Ryuji. Ann says it. Enemies say it when you kill them. Random townspeople say it when you walk past them.

Because the part where he ruined Joker's life isn't even important at that point.

I love mai Makoto!

Yukari, Junpei, and Chie say it a lot too

WHO AM I

it's a thing people say user

ha ha

narcissism

If the guy who i was arguing with about the traitor stuff is still here

To add to this, go ahead and try and find any fan art of Joker vs Shido.

It simply doesn't exist. He should feel like the biggest and most important enemy Joker's ever faced, yet it doesn't.

Yet on the contrary, search for pictures of Akechi and Joker, and you'll get a lot of gay shit, but BESIDES that, you'll also get some pictures as if they're rivals against each other. Most people view Akechi as the big bad versus Joker, and not Shido.

And honestly? It probably should have been that way. Akechi should have been above Shido, and they should have fixed his character up a bit.

Really? My "for real" is "really".

wdsmbt?

Joker is cute! I want to ruffle his hair!

It's a direct translation of "Majika" which is a generalized statement of disbelief. Japanese appears to have a shit-ton of overused one-liners.

A significant portion of Translation is trying to remove "Shikata ga nai" from scripts. It means "It can't be helped" and it's utter almost every fifth sentence. Kinda hammers home how defeatist japan can be.

It's probably the closest translation of a common Japanese phrase I'm guessing?

Something along the lines of "Huh" but more casual or slangy maybe. I don't know for sure though.

Makoto is my autism waifu!

post the gif of her dancing

The pic you used looks like a Joker/Goro doujin user. There's so much rival shit with Goro because it IS gay shit.

>the palace owners and the PT swap places in the story
>you play as a teenaged version of Shido
y/n

The problem is Shido gets basically no time to get anything interesting about him across other than that he thinks of himself as "the chosen one" and that he looks down on everyone. On top of that, there's basically no banter or anything to humanize him which would make the dynamic more genuine. As it stands, he's just another dime-a-dozen "lusts for power" villain with nothing unique about him at all.

It's rated PG-13 so I've no idea what it is. Point is the cover depicts them as rivals and not lovers.

Erikofag plz leave

I want to FUCK Joker's PUSSY

Claiming this glorious, gorgeous goddess.
Best model.
Most. Compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Japanese only has about one way to say something like "seriously?". My guess is the translation team was overly literal and just used the exact same phrasing every time, without considering that people speaking English have multiple ways to say it.

Do you team up with teenage Kamoshida and Madarame?

>kamoshida is the ryuji of the group
>sae is the ann

I love Futaba!

To fujos, two guys being rivals is basically the same as being lovers. And there are plenty of pg-13 shipping doujins out there.

NEET is tiny

Same problem exists with 'forgive'. "That's unforgivable" can be changed easily: 'that crossed the line', 'that is unacceptable', 'that is beyond redemption'... but it's always the same phrasing that just sounds so fucking cheesy.

>Joker didn't have the option to FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY when the news crew approaches him in Shibuya

Literally Kandori without the loli.

Would Futaba say shit like "henlo smol bean" in real life?

Still, point being is you don't see any of this shit with Shido. Gay, rival, or otherwise. No one really sees him as the big bad.

she's not tumblr, so no

I found fanart of cuntboy Joker I just can't post it because >blueboard

>No class trip to Inaba or Gekkoukan in P5

One job

I want to see it ;_;

>Shin Megami Tensei: Persona will never have a fight theme as good as this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1nsp5CnvVQ

>hanging out with teenage Wakaba and Sojiro
>bullying teenage Kawakami

Yusuke is just wonderful.

It's because the whiny SMTards would have thrown a fit.

who would want another hamfisted callback

>as the big bad.
is there even any fanart with Yaldy? Him as notIgor doesn't count, most of it was made before the game was released

Did Yukiko get a new VA for Dancing?
She sounded weird in that game.

Post it to imgur and put the link in a post so people with plugins can embed it.

He is literally perfect, just like every other party member male.

No. She's Japanese. She'd say something 2ch related.

Gekkoukan in P4 only happened because it would have taken more effort to remove the P3 assets from the disk than to use them. They were literally baked in to the code.

Inaba in P3P only happened because it was a series of 3 background images and a girl with no arms.

You got Hawaii for P5, be fucking thankful.

Because Shido's not Joker's rival. He's the shitty adult. He represents authority and power, it would weaken him if he engaged with Joker as if they were equals.

Reminder that this will be announced in augest

>It's a Rise gives you pics of her in a swimsuit to fap to episode

I really hope they play the fuck up out of the rival dynamic between Akechi and Joker. They're played as two sides of the same coin by Yaldy, but I feel like he does nothing most of the game except say irrelevant shit to you at the subway.

They clearly wanted him to be his rival given the antagonistic nature he feels towards the Phantom Thieves (as he converses and makes friends with their leader) but it's just not handled very well.

Forgot image.

Bland Hostess girls apparently only grow their arms after reaching sexual maturity.

>It's a Risette shows you her dick episode

no
she was probably high again

What rival dynamic? Are you fucking retarded or something?
That pile of shit is nothing more but an annoyance. He doesn't even come close to what you can call a "rival". They should just excise this shit from the game and replace it with something that actually works.

DAN never interested me because I don't like rhythm games and I was pretty burnt out on P4 by then. Now I kinda want to see a P5 dancing game because I want to see my waifu dance.

Sorry, I didn't really word that right. Akechi is Joker's rival, but Shido is the big bad. Yet he doesn't feel like the big bad. Akechi feels like both the rival AND the big bad simply because of how bad and bland Shido's character is

I like the idea but how would they fit it into the game? They need more one on one scenes between Goro and Joker

If Chihaya can predict the future, why doesn't she predict the lottery numbers?
>inb4 she can't.

She tells you exactly how much you're going to get from Sojiro.

>P3R for PS4 based on the base version of P3
>P3RP for Switch based on the PSP release
>P3RFES for Mobile and only in Japan

For god's sake Rise if you want me to get hard just strip down and bring me a spritz bottle.

so when is that going to happen?

Does anyone else feel like taking a pair of scissors and cutting off Futaba's ahegao?

The framework for a rival is very obviously there. It's just not done very well or cohesively. Akechi is meant to mirror Joker. They're both wildcards manipulated by Yaldy, and fucked over by rotten adults.

Just like you said really, more scenes between Goro and Joker. That's the only thing you can do without changing his character up a bit (which he desperately needs too but that's another story)

>this shit again

They're not rivals because Goro is playing checkers while Joker is playing 4D football. Joker is making bonds and pursuing a true sense of justice, Goro is making silly outfits and brooding over revenge.

Goro says they could have been rivals, and Joker can agree. The whole point is that they went on different paths, with Goro squandering his talents playing Yaldy's game while Joker upheld his ideals and created the Phantom Thieves, a force that rivaled Yaldy himself.