What motorcycle are you buying next, Veeky Forums?

What motorcycle are you buying next, Veeky Forums?

Tuono here, after I graduate med school

F4i stuntbike

Solid choice, mad jealous, wheelies on the highway are a felony in my state

Husky te250i. I wish the 300 was coming to the US but I can definitely settle with this

I just bought a cx project to go with my fz so nothing off the top of my head

I've got an Indian and a KLR. I want my next motorcycle to be electric, just for fun.

Honda CBR650F, or Kawasaki Ninja 600. Gonna go visit a dealership sunday, maybe.

Got $10k saved up going to spend 5 on a student loan and the other 5 on a down payment for a new bike. 2018 crf250r or 2018 kx250f.... the new suzuki looks sick but I think that's about all it's got going for it it was such an anticipated bike that just didn't live up to its expectations and potential. I could see myself picking up at kx450f if there is a good managers special for like $5k but like with the new suzuki I have No business being on a 450 right now.

I have a SV650, either a $3000 WR250X if I find one for a killer deal; or a Z125 Pro. Kawasaki dealers want $2500 for one new.

$3k civic

>tuono
>after med school
What the fuck, are you me? I'm in med school as well. I have a dorsoduro 750 that I use for commuting. Alot of students and professors use allroads and supermotos here. Pic related, my dorso is at the front. I need to have dat aprilia v4 sound one day

why a brand new bike when you could have a 2012-2014 with 30 hours for the same 5k?
are you racing at a competitive level or something?

>why a brand new bike when you could have a 2012-2014 with 30 hours for the same 5k?
Because the brand new bike won't have been abandoned in a garage for a year with a dead battery after being dropped half a dozen times by a fuckwit.

Hahaha
You idiots are the best
Do you not have eyes?

being abandoned out the back of some storage warehouse for a year is any better how?
also dirt bikes can be dropped hundreds of times without sustaining any real damage, you know this right?

ZX-6R

i like my kawaii 250r so far but i want dat power and DFI

Currently have an fz-07 2015. It is making a weird noise when taking off from a stop. Might need to give it a break down, but really need a bike for my current commute. Or any vehicle as I sold my spare R6. Hoping it is just a bad chain since I ran it dry for a while. Or it could be some loose clutch forks because I joined he fuck out of it treating it like my R6, but I do think think it could handle the abuse my R6 put up with.

Im thinking about a fz-10 or R1. I really want to try out a 1000cc. Going to the ride demo in November to see how I like the liter bikes.

I'd like a dirt bike like a kz, but that wouldn't be practical right now.

i'm torn between pic related and a used dr 650

i know i want a ducati but my bank account isnt set up that way

if you have decent credit you can get 0.0% at vrarious points in the year on Ducs.

I just bought mine a few weeks ago...

>buying a eurobike in north america
i hope you have back up bikes

FZ-07 if I've got money, I rode a demo on one and was really nice. If not I'll try to find a good condition used 600, something with FI. Carbs haven't given my problems yet on my dual sport but I just want something newer.
But really I just want a bike with good pulling power on the highway and something I can work on myself for most maintenance.