Who would win?

>surburban white girl driving a Porsche 918
>teenage boy who plays Gran Turismo driving a Nissan GT-R (not a Nismo)
>casual track rat/occasional autocrosser in a GT350R
>amateur race car driver in a base model Porsche Boxster
>successful Formula 1 driver in a Mazda Miata
Basically the speed of the driver and car are inversely proportional.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tQ3x462rlmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This sounded like a sweet day at the ring video then I find out it's all hypothetical? Fuck you. Also it depends entirely on the track. If it's fully within everyone's skill, the best car. If it's beyond everyone's ability then the best driver.

Probably the amateur race car driver.

This honestly. The two weakest drivers couldn't even begin to handle their vehicles properly on a track, casual GT350 guy and amateur race car driver would be the two actually competing to win, formula driving experience doesn't mean shit for a miata or regular track driving and they're slow as fuck compared to everyone else even if the guy is great at driving it.

nice you completely didn't answer this desu. just enough skill to not die and to know what he's doing and just enough car to get around. i put formula 1 driver in second and teenage boy in third, driving slow to make sure he doesn't fuck up the GTR.

suburban white girl DNF, ambulance had to be called.

I'm going with the boxster with am race driver in 1st. If the kid is somehow good and follows the line of the boxster the gtr is next, but in the more likely scenerio that that isn't the case, gt350 second.

depends on the track. if it is coneshit, the miata will always win

1.Boxster
2.GT350R
3.MIATA
4.GT-R hit tire wall at 120
5.918 off the track o nthe second corner

What's a good medium-speed course with good variety to use as a baseline? Laguna Seca? Sukuba?

SPA IS ALWAYS THE ANSWER
P
A

If it's a fucking drag strip where you just stomp the gas the 918 is going to win. IT DEPENDS ON THE COURSE

>f1 driving experience doesn't matter
>discounting the prior track/racing experience needed to get to f1 in the first place
>ex-top-f1 lads have gone on to be successful racers in other classes

there is that one video of the koenigsegg test driver spanking gt3s in a miata on the nurburgring

youtube.com/watch?v=tQ3x462rlmg

lol that fucking weak top end

what a little piece of shit

sounds awful too

its a miata so who is this supposed to be new information for?

the cuck who posted the video

>cuck
>tests exotic cars with 1100HP as his job
>while you post on /pol/ in mommies basement and take the bus to school

the guy who posted that video is koenigsegg's test driver and record holding driver at spa lmao what the fuck is wrong with you?

The first two people will likely eat shit on the first turn because one is a woman and the other is autistic and has likely never driven a car. The Stang and the Lindamobile would be close. The Miata would probably be last because.

i'm a better driver
suck my dick faget

Wow check out all of this projection

918 girl
>dead
GT-R kid
>dead
F1 driver
>dead, killed himself because it was better than driving a Miata
Then the amateur racer and the autox guy duke it out, but if I had to bet money I'd put it on the amateur racer.

>F1 driver
>dead
A McLaren P1 is closer to a minivan than a Formula 1 car in terms of performance, either one will be slow as fuck for him. So cars are graded by their fun factor rather than their speed, since ALL of them are slow. There is a reason the Austin Mini was a favorite among them.

>tfw sw20 record holder on spa

feels rather good