Have you ever made a fool of yourself?

Have you ever made a fool of yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fEr47vIImNI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSaZarK1XS0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FiST driver is lucky, I'd rather be a fool than a busrider.

I try to avoid making a fool of my self unless it's something i really know I can do, trying something out for the first or second time around other people always ends badly.

I once overtook a semi in a blind corner when a bus was oncoming and I barely managed to slip through and only because I fucking floored it as soon as i saw the bus. Basically an entire bus of people saw me being fucking retarded.

I bought jdm 180sx tail lights for my 240sx coupe

>FiST understeered

Saw your thread kek

I do it for fun

I once spun out pulling out of a parking lot trying to get hektik in the rain, luckily it was late at night and I don't think anyone saw

Only way to find out the edge of the performance envelope is to go past it.
Why would you NOT get 2hektik on a track?

Why did you do such an idiotic thing? How old were you?

I hope it served as a wake up call for you

Puddles will do that

>stall car multiple times in front of roundabout
>car was in third gear

>Shift into Neutral in intersection
>Commence massive revving

Stalled my Miata in the middle of an intersection the first night I got it trying to hold 8 McDonald's sweet teas

>not feeling that you would have to apply more throttle to not stall

just drive forward so you won't fall down that steep slope, user

Yeah but it was fun

what did you do?

Not entirely a fool but no matter how good a job I try to do of flushing my dirty ass radiator, I can never do it right. Air always is in the system. I've let my truck idle for like half an hour and still there's air in there

... I don't wanna talk about it

was having an anxiety attack while trying to park and it felt like a scene out of a youtube fail compilation. it was a pretty crowded area so the anxiety attack got exponentially worse with each attempt before i gave up and went home and cried.

Did you crash on the Nurburgring user? People have probably laughed at you on Youtube

>waiting at stoplight to make a left turn
>light turns green
>step on the gas all the way while making the turn
>car begins to oversteer
>I countersteer
>intertia doriftu!
>notice my car is getting close to the curb
>panic and slam the brakes
>spin out in the middle of the road

A few cars that were behind me and in the oncoming land that saw me fuck up and felt really embarrassed after.
I haven't told anyone irl yet.

>Spun my dad's 4th gen trans am 360 degrees merging onto the highway in heavy rain and put it in the ditch facing forward
>Car was fine just dirty, happened at 3 AM coming back from Gfs house
>Only a single trucker saw as I crawled out of the ditch
>Cleaned dirt off with outdoor hose when I got home
>Went to bed still shaking, never again
Very fucking nearly, was about 2 feet from a street sign. Don't be a fucking retard kiddos, be careful incase your not as lucky as my dumb ass.

Jump drifting on steelies. It was a learning curve.

No I never bought a Ford

Yeah once or twice

I'm scared to get a V8 because I think I'm going to become another Youtube star if I try having even a moment of fun. I'm not stupid enough to believe I'm a better driver than all these other idiots who crash.

Some cars don't have enough torque to start in 3rd gear. And if you're revving to 5k just to start something definitively is wrong.

iktf I've done both my car's valve cover gaskets a million times and it still gets everywhere

You have to learn to use it. Best is to find an empty parking lot and have at it

Yea, my stupid idea was dropping it into second out of habit (it's an auto, but it shifts like dog shit if you let the car do it on its own). And I also probably got on the gas a little too hard. But V8s can be very nice if your not fucking stupid. But if you've never driven one much assume you are stupid and be careful. Torque on demand is fucking scary at times.

Not really me being a dumbass, but recently I had a C Clip break on me while going around a corner at 50mph. Axle with wheel connected ended up smacking against my quarter panel, door, and then rolled under my car crushing the rocker. The car spun out and ended up sliding to a stop on a curb where the axle hit. The pinch weld on the tail and also my tail pipes are both crushed upwards.

Yikes.. At least you can use the snow as a solid excuse

On the plus side that mud stopped you from eating fence

You could get a Crown Vic. Still RWD and V8 but slow as balls and if you hit anything you'll either plow right through it or die immediately in a fireball of fuck.

Ouch. Seventh gen Cougar? Always liked those more than the same gen T-birds, something about that weird C-pillar just tickles me funny.

Fixed or totaled?

it was a shitty situation, the only mistake was flooring it when I should have just braked and reversed. the semi was driving like 5 mph for no reason at all so I had to overtake him at some point.

It's a 6th gen Cougar theyre on the fox platform. It looks to be fixable without major cost unless the axle mounting points are fucked, but ya know cash is tight. I've got a 8.8 and mustang spindles for a 5 lug swap sitting in my workshop gonna do that when I save up the cash.

Yes but it was so humiliating I can't even bring myself to talk about it anonymously.

Nobody will know if you don't post a picture of your car. Make a recreation in MS Paint instead.

I once almost delivered a car to a customer with the lugs on one wheel only finger tight. The wheel fell off as I was driving around to the front lot.

Many, many, many times

With some actual winter tires that there would be no issue

Or did you hit a ditch or something?

Heavy drifts and not remembering which way the road goes

First day behind the wheel of a car

>dad brought me to the gas station and store
>not sure why but whatever
>3/4 the way home he pulls over and tells me to take the wheel
>nervous.jpg.png.tiff
>go slow but otherwise doing fine
>forgot the change seat position and mirrors but doing okay
>getting somewhat of a handle of how touchy the gas pedal and brake pedal are and how much to turn the wheel
>almost home
>just as I'm pulling into driveway dad tells me to be super careful
>guessing he was just worried about me doing something crazy
>he raises his voice and starts to freak out
>I panic and just slam the pedal down
>hit gas pedal instead of brake pedal, or maybe both at the same time, cant remember
>hit the corner of house

It was just the foundation I hit so I didn't even chip it, but there was a decent little dent in the bumper. My sloppiness with the pedals aside, had he not freaked out for literally no reason I don't think I would've hit the house or the garage. But whatever, my fault in the end.

Ah winter... the true enemy of the german

hektik skidz bro

Pennsylvania Dutch, but yeah sure.

>ESP off

Madman

>speedo goes to 260

oh boy that is the definition of wishful thinking

It's never gonna hit those speeds, but it's still pretty nippy for a small 1.6 hatch

>stop light
>~70 seconds till green
>take foot of clutch forgetting I'm not neutral
>car stalls
Hurts to breathe

>Stop on hill
>doing parking brake method
>forget to engage parking brake all the way as it's really stiff
>let off brake and roll into the car behind me
> luckily they were driving a truck with a push bar so they didn't even ask me for insurance
never again

Not if you do stuff to it, as most owners do

youtube.com/watch?v=fEr47vIImNI

>yesterday I was going to the city
>accelerating to get to highway speed
>miss 4th

luckily I was alone in the car, fuck

Toi oli muuten aika paska lanka lol

>what is drag

You'd need to replace just about everything on the car to safely drive a Ford Fiesta at 260mph. Transmission wouldn't tolerate it (and gearing wouldn't even allow it - you'd top out), engine wouldn't last more than a few minutes, before turning into a grenade, brakes would cook trying to stop, bearings would turn into play-doh, and the driver would lose consciousness as the immense faggotry of the entire situation engulfed him.

I know that buying a miata warrants a celebration, but EIGHT sweet teas?

It snows from October to April/May... thats no excuse

Its more the result of being 18, having had my license for a month and completely misjudging the terrain. We had had an ok snowfall (3/4th a foot/just over 20cm), but beneath it was the typical layer of hard ice. I was keeping below the limit, but still entered a sloping corner too quick, which made me turn and brake, making the rear loose grip, pull me around and into the ditch.

This photo is a mate of mine, who said that the only reason he hit the ditch was that the car didn't have ABS, which according to him makes winter driving impossible in any car... he should stick to driving KIAs and Skodas at his job as a taxi driver

Hella sikk

But you're on german "vanity plates"? I see

>260mph
Sorry, I didn't realize you were an ignorant burger

>not even thinking it may be kilometeres per hour.

Ameridumbs are always a source of entertainment

No pictures but I slid off the road twice last winter trying to drift my Subaru, one of which resulted in me stuck on top of a snow bank. Nothing more shameful than begging a passing pickup driver to tow you off a snow bank. I was able to pull off mad drifts when I had my shit bucket Firebird but this Subie understeers way too much and I can't rotate the rear with the gas pedal like I could with my Firebird.

>the fucking odometer literally says km

fucking amerifats

>teeny tiny jack on two tires
>tires on tires
>jack stands
>spooky skeleton accompanied by excess headlights
what the fuck is this setup user

Thanks for the cozy pic.

She can raid my tomb any day if you catch my drift

Please be nice to your brick, there aren't many of them left especially in the northeast.

THICC

i really like sweet tea

>green at busy city intersection
>shift into 2
>select N for maximum respect
>rev it like BAM BAM BAM

Nobody can see your face but it still hurts

>Fiesta going 260kmh

TOP JEJ

The driver would literally shit themselves to death at 180kmh.

Only to my wife and kids.
Never been in an accident until a minor one where I smashed the hell out of a guys sideview mirror with mine because the street was too small and a faggot truck with a trailer came speeding in and I didn't have enough room so I smacked into a parked cars mirror. 600 dollars wasted because of a fuckup. I don't know how you guys deal with totaling your cars and shit it would break me.

An Ebisu missile car. You make due with what you can.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSaZarK1XS0

Thanks, have another

COOL (-5 degrees) VIBRATIONS

Stop getting stuck in snow, bros

>single car wreck on a public road
You guys need to stop driving like pricks, this is only acceptable if you live where it snows, other than that, why pretend to be a street racer if it means risking you or your cars life.

>Stuck
I assure you my issues were the opposite.

In '08 I lost a 30-to120mph-roll-race to a sleeper high-boost Cobalt SS with 3 passengers. I was driving pic related (was stock and I had just gotten it) and I didn't know about brake boosting at the time.

It wouldn't have been so shameful except I found a video of the race on streetfire [now a dead site], taken from the Grand National that was behind me several years later.

it got stuck

In my state, that is their fault.

Lol, that is funny as fuck.
When I had 350z I saw rsx next to me on freeway. He lined up next to me and honked 3times. I was in 6th gear, cought me off guard. By the time I down shifted he was gone. That racing story was on clubrsx forum. I was sooooo pissed

Judging by how people call me a dumbass whenever they see this, yes

I jumped the crest of a road going 195kph and got about a foot of air, and didn't pass out from terror. What do I win?

Here's the address for anyone in Ontario. I dare you try 200.

I didn't know they had cool old fords like that in norway

>tfw you can not get out of a spot because some jack ass parked too close behind you in an illegal spot in front of a dumpster
maybe the worst feeling of all time.

I saw a mini weaving in and out of traffic at night so I decided to chase it, I caught up to it and he braked for some reason, I blew past him and looked at the SUV beside me on the slow lane, my headlights iluminated the giant POLICE decal across the vehicle.

I braked hard and he lit me up, pulled over to an off ramp, I apologized and told him I was just testing out my radiator after bleeding all the air out, he let me off with a warning lol.

>Thinking it matters

Also, the same Mini drove by slowly lol.

Was really drunk and on mephedrone and decided to do donuts in a wet field with my WRX. Ended up sliding, hitting a small tree, and getting stuck in a ditch. If that tree wasn't there I might of rolled down the hill.

Fucked up the door and front vendor and rear view.

>in a lifted Nissan Titan in the us
>trying to make a left turn out of a parking lot onto a busy street, the parking lot kind of dips down onto the street
>see what I think is a gap, start going, realize I won't make it, so I stop and slam it into reverse because my nose is 1/3rd into the oncoming traffic
>check my rear view which is pointing more toward the sky because of the angle -- I see nothing -- and gas it
>travel two feet and BAM
>my fucking hitch smashed some faggots lowered front license plate
>we inspect the damage, turns out its a tiny dent in the plate and that's all
>don't exchange information, guy was way chill
>drive off
>make my left turn

>turning into a parking lot, car in front of you also turning
>huge gap comes, he goes and so do you
>then he slows down and crawls into the parking lot
>takes long enough for traffic to catch up to your ass, which is now in the middle of the road, they have to slow down or stop
>they're looking at you like wtf
>oops

>pulling up to an intersection to make a turn
>it's on a hill
>you're coming at it perpendicularly, so you can't see up or down hill very well because of buildings / trees
>pull up, all of a sudden a fucking bicycler who's cruising downhill is coming straight at you
>he cruises around you while giving you the bird

I once lost it while going around a corner too hot in the rain in my '85 Fiero, ended up in someones lawn. I don't know if anyone saw me (there was no one on the street) but I got out without leaving too much in the way of ruts and booked it home.