/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Late Thread Edition
>The Make It Rain Campaign Event May 29th-June 12th
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/the_make_it_rain_campaign/

>Stormblood - A Tour of the East Trailer
youtu.be/yFeF4CEu4gA

>Pre-Order FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ (Early Access Begins June 16th)
stormblood.na.square-enix.com/

>New Features, Jobs, Skills, and Changes Coming in Stormblood
docs.google.com/document/d/14SbRI6EBkgUfQxaQM-qIwN7c__Hvuk4vW6VN11OlKUo/pub

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/kFkd6CCq

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/yswdrc1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for killing myself before Stormblood

Good title because I wanted to ask this anyway. Can someone post a Midlander with lightning hair? Doesnt have to be anything specific beyond that.

Never forgive.

xth for stormblood Monks.

Literally gutter taste. Get cultured, fag.

Least he is not Tanaka. R-right?

What's there to forgive? I'm gonna buy my potions day 1.

Just humor me and do it or ill keep bitching about it.

it's absolutely trash

I'm going to marry an elezen~!

Midlander or c@girl for SB?

Is it really that bad though? What would you recommend for longer hairs?

If only they looked like that and not some abomination of a Hyur that's been strapped into one of these for too long.

Midlander. Why is this a question?

How should I spend my attribute points on ARC if I want to do both healing and damage eventually?
SB is changing how the stance works isn't it?

How excited are you guys when you can't get onto your overly populated server during the launch of Stormblood?
And if your internet hiccups and d/c you, you'll have to wait at least 2-4 hours for the queue?

What kind of character do you want?

Cute, serious, outgoing, quiet?

I usually find it's best to start with a kind of personality and work from there.

>those hands
>that lack of shoulder width compared to boob and hip size
>that collar and neck

What the fuck is that abomination?

This post can't be serious

Im not excited for that since it didn't happen on HW launch and now the game has less people.

odds attempt pixel animation

evens keep drawing gay shit

0 stay logged in and sperg out lore for umbrite

Then you weren't on a populated server and the post doesn't apply to you.

Sorry I just started a few hours ago. I'm as clueless as I look.

>didn't happen on HW launch
yeah it did. Balmung was down for an hour after launch. And the follow days if you d/c you had to wait 2-3 hours in the queue.

Arcanist (ACN, not ARC) turns into SMN and SCH. SCH no longer has cleric stance in SB and all their damage is based on mind. SMN is still based on int. In SB you wont have to allocate stats so don't worry about it.

For starters. Though what exactly are you looking for?
Getting scrapped in SB, don't bother. Also I think you meant Arcanist (ACN) not Archer (ARC)

Don't draw gay stuff user, some user on /a/ drawthreads got caught and expelled out of his house for doing it.

Balmung was and is populated. Maybe I got lucky that morning.

I'm not on a shitty cum-stained meme server, so I imagine I will have no issues.

>In SB you wont have to allocate stats so don't worry about it.
Well that makes things a lot easier. Thanks.

I'm not sure what to look for. I don't want something too elegant, and I'd prefer to hide the fivehead.

I doubt this will happen on Tonberry but I've survived all of the WoW expac launches (including the WoD one with 4+ hour login queues of thousands of people on a dead oceanic server.) If it happens it happens.

Redpill me on Soft, if I just want leveling buffs, is it okay for that? Is it just one of those mega noob-trap FCs, or do they try to get more involved.

hyurs are really cute!!
but as always CAT BEST

Long and hides the five-head? Try this.
You can also look at ponytails that mids have. They have plenty of those too.

>12 more days until SB
(if you pre-ordered)

Implying Tanaka isn't the one who saved FFXIV and Yoshida just acts as the figurehead

In SB will you no longer need to level subclasses to get basic healing spells?

Maybe they'll add more or bring some over from other races. I hate the hairband on that one.

>about to sleep
>no brown cat girlfriend to spoon with
such is life

That's a good tip, thanks.

I usually glamour quite plain clothing, so I'd guess a plain and quiet character. Midlanders would probably be best for that...

Its more like you probably wont have a basic healing spell on some jobs. But yes you dont need subclasses anymore.

Yeah, I think a midlander would be best suited for that. Good luck user.

you were supposed to just keep a stack of The Keeper's Hymns in your inventory and reset your attributes whenever you changed between SMN and SCH.

Does it matter what platform I pre-order SB on? If I have ARR and Heavensward on Steam does that mean I need to buy SB there too? I forget how this works.

That's not how it works since xiv had to be saved during tanaka direction.

To get basic cross classes. They come with the class when you reach the level afaik.
Last I can recommend. Just browse through, dude. Look for something you like.
>steam
Yeah you need it on steam. You fucked yourself getting it on steam.

I would imagine the chat will be sorta active once the expansion drops. You can be as involved or uninvolved as you want to be, people won't bother you. However by the same token don't expect people to just invite you to stuff, so if you decide later you want to be more friendly you'll need to take some initiative.

Yes, if you bought the game on steam you need to buy the expansion through steam.

Lala master race

hey boys

Show me your character and what class you're going with in Stormblood.

Even by cat standards that is fucking horrid. Consider suicide.

>2.87mb for a fucking png screenshot

THAT'S NOT WHAT PNG WAS MADE FOR

EXACTLY
It was a RUSE and he's the one actually directing the game now!

You'll never break the cliques and get involved even if you're actively trying.

RDM.

Deciding what glamour outfit to use going from 50-60 is more difficult than I thought it would be. Leaning towards the Odin robe . . .

tfw I could beat up everyone here

hey child

Plan to go SAM.
Should change my eyes from edgelord red to blue so I can be Wirriam and get a cool mermaid guardian force thing.

pld, sam, blm, drk, nin, drg, smn, mnk, war, mch, brd, ast, sch, whm, rdm in that order

porbably missed a few combat classes

Yea i sure can't suck as many dicks as you.

Samurai of course

>Royal Crown
>Royal Crown
>Royal Crown
>Royal Crown
>Ballad Crown
>Royal Crown
I don't like you, Labyrinth of the Ancients.

I only just started playing the game, I picked arcanist.
I doubt I'll hit the level cap before the new expansion is out.

SAM, like 90% of the player-base.

May change my hair white and go for a robot 9S look, if I can find the mask glamour.

i'm a paladin!!

MCH first most likely then either WAR or PLD.
Maybe RDM afterwards

Bard! It's what I started as almost 3 years ago and I'm still playing it (a few small breaks but it's always been one of my best if not best geared job), hopefully new bard will be fun!

I still don't quite know yet, but I might just try Red Mage/Samurai and test out the changes with the others to decide. Feels like I can't commit to one since I really need to give them a go and such.

Sandcat...
strawpoll.com/yswdrc1

Everyone knows, chocolate is better then vanilla.

Join their discord and use @s to recruit people for stuff, stay away from their nsfw chats they are really cringy and circlejerky to boot

Paladin

SMN for a change of pace from NIN. Might go back to NIN if SMN gets put far into the cuckshed though.

In case you don't know yet, you're also leveling up SCH as you level up ARC/SMN. So if you ever wanna go healer all you'd need is gear for it.

I don't know who you are but if I ever see you in-game my bloodline about to be a mudline.

PLD for life.

hi are u looking for a bf

SCH still. Back to my boy AST if it is just hella boring to play due to bane being a pizza shit now

Definitely not MNK.
I'll go AST but try out RDM afterwards since I mainly play caster DPS and I want to try something new for once.

Yeah I picked this class because I want to be fine on my own by also heal whenever I'm doing group content.

Red Mage

Please calm down.

SMN/WHM
Fuck this gane

no

Already posted a picture last thread, probably going to stick with BRD for my main since it's basically what I've wanted BRD to be more like from the start (more utility and songs). For my alt, I wanna pick up RDM because the AF is perfect for them. Plus NIN isn't what it's all cracked up to be.

Elezen is the only true option...

SMN is still alright. Everyone else got their AoE DPS gutted anyway because Yoshi wants us to respect content.

SMN or BRD. Can't decide if I should change my catgirl into this tho.

Probably gonna stick with DRG but SAM and RDM both seem suuuuuper tempting too

I just wish Red Mage had more melee than just using it to drain their Dark and Light bars.

Yes you should.

Since it's a midlander thread, how's this stacia i tried to make? I know its not the right hair, since you can't use it in the creator, but how's the face?

>all these miqo'te votes

I really do hate xivg's bias.

Does he have a fem elezen? Would Brown elezens work?

>Anime hair that makes the already pale skin paler
No, dumbass

I think any normal human would be biased towards them. Pretty sure they're the reason the game is popular at all.

Mind posting a reference to what you're talking about for the ignorant plebs? like me?

I tried Utata as well, although with no hat, obviously

I prefer actual girl roes myself but they're all ugly futas and shit. I saw one good one and it lit a fire in my heart.

Cats are okay if they use the two decent faces, but they're just above average.