/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1677

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Sky Compass Guide (now includes air dates)
pastebin.com/D4XubHkK

>Schedule for June:
5/31 - 6/8 - Little Skyfarer a la Sacre Blumiel!
6/9 - 6/21 - iM@S Collab
6/22 - 6/29 - Guild War (Dark)
6/30 - Story event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread

cucrwa

Grapes!

Lunalu is cute!

Kill all erunes!

5* when?

I'm at rank 65, and have leeched around 30-35 bakas as of tonight, without a single horn
I just want a goddamn dagger, man

I dont get this forced meme

Nemone!

This girl comes to your Bahamut HL.

What do you do?

Impregnate

Elegant image, OP.

>30-35

that's cute

I've gotten 2 horns in my last two hosts from red chests. Better rev up that slimeblasting.

Threadly reminder Cog is the cutest girl in GBF.

Are Urns a guarantee drop from 6 man raids?

Ignore the retard cake cow like always while Six solo mvps

Guaranteed drop plus possible extra from host / red chest.

So, How should see a light pool no sword for not throwing golden bricks for the extra uncap? 8/9 guns?

Guy in my guild with both wind GW 5* did the same thing but with Medusa HL.

I don't into raidfinder and gbfg doesn't host enough normals
g-gomen

I don't have anything half decent for slimeblasting in a reasonable timeframe, user.
Besides, I'd just get my pity horn at 80 if I were to do that.

another question are Nezha 6 man raids leech able?

what magna pool has 8-9 magna weapons in it?

Is Yugu's SSR branch useful at all?

don't leech in 6 man

>this new and clueless
Don't go light for your first pool unless you intend to quit this game 6 months in.

He used the same team. It's a comparison of zeusx2 vs zeusxluci.

>leeching 6-mans

don't do that, at least bring fire DF/HS and just be yourself

that being said it's not Macula / Medusa HL so I guess

>in the backwater element

Ok Better work on my fire grid

>another retard fell for the meme

Watch her get vice? MvP is mine. With my Sarasa.

medusa is the easiest to solo even before reflect changes, seraphic weapons, and gw 5*

You dont leech 6-mans you disgusting faggot

>people said light was bad
>have basic magna pool after a couple weeks of farming
>trying to get earth stuff ready for earth gw
>haven't gotten a single sword, only 3 bows and 3 daggers

sword meta is going to die soon when xeno corow and Eden come anyway

>rate sarasa low
>top players use sarasa
>rate six high
>top players don't use six.
Seems like actual vs theoretical are completely different things.

*steals your HL Baha MVP*

>top players don't use six.
what?

six has been outclassed since beatrix got her EMPs user

I want to make a dark team and I have the ssrs, but none of the weapons. I have like a single pickaxe, enough renown for two claws, and enough moons for a gislas. Should I even bother currently?

>Still going to get cucked by Dark and Earth in HLs

>try to get mvp with the dummy cow

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME COMING BUT IT FINALLY CAME

>no ayer
reroll

Zeusx2 is faster but I'd still say ZeusxLuci is better overall since no one died, solo of course. If you're doing it solo best to play it safe instead of saving ~5 minutes. Of course at the same time saving 5 minutes can be more important if you're trying to clear it as fast as possible.

>Earth

>no cock

You don't bookmark the top ranking players from GW and check on them throughout the month?

A R M P I T S

>He doesn't know

What is Apollo?

Omoshiroi

about salsa fag who spams /gbfg/? I know.

>le it's one person meme

>le damage control

>le it's never one person meme

grats!!

Should I bother with the bow if it isn't maxed out or should I just replace it with the maxed out fist I have when playing against earth?

It'll likely take me months, but I'm going to build a 5* Sarasa AND Octo just to shut up the memers. See you all some time next year.

Bye

>Not already having both and working on 5* Song

>2 months and 2 rotb worth of work
Hit 101 first.

*B-blocks your path*

tfw I just need selfies to finish my water magna grid and daggers are dropping like rain... wtf is this..

I just did the first step of making the Axe and was wondering which element I should aim for. I never see it on anyone's grid so I get the feeling it's not that great endgame.

Should have posted Levi since she can't 1-shot him either even though it's the element earth is strong against.

What the fuck, dude, give me some.

do me a favor and explode, cunt

ignore the others, nezha, right after apollo, is the easiest HL raid and can be easily leeched

It doesn't really matter but it's a nice placeholder for a dirt grid.

Make it wind so the fight is even more of a joke than it already is. You're going to break it anyways.

>need 40 relic fragments from dimensional halo
>grind regular halo for 1 hour and it appears
>drops no fragments

There is a better way to approach that, right? Otherwise I'm going to drop this 5* business right now.

It isn't. Just make it whatever element you have the most shit for. If you intend to 5* her, you can make it wind to make her fate episode slightly easier, but you can beat it either way if you aren't completely retarded.

drop it now bitchboy

bye

Welcome to the halo mines

Expect it to take anywhere from 12~36 hours of grinding with 1~2 weapon flips so you really only need to grind 20~30 fragments. Make sure you only have the GW character of the weapon you want in your party.

I bet you're one of rural country hicks who thinks people can be smart without getting an education.

It's astounding that you think you know how Baha HL works without even stepping foot in Baha HL.

boy, I would if i could. It's just blowing my mind that I can't get a selfie flip to save my life at this point

granblue tcg anyone? Where do i start?

Fist, SR primarch are not very good, but you should test it in a trial battle anyway.

>1~2 weapon flips
>20~30 fragments
Fucking explode luckshitter

>Cog and Birdman in the cover
Nice, just like my doujins.

>I bet you're one of rural country hicks who thinks people can be smart without getting an education.

People that get an education aren't very smart either. Just take a look at America as a whole.

Do you guys 4* your Chev guns or still cling onto hope that you'll replace them with swords fast enough to warrant keeping them at 3*?

arent those tcg usually just crappy merchandise for the main product?

Thanks. I'll try the out in trial battle.

I already finished my magna summon but the only thing I get are a SHITLOAD of SRs, it's terrible.

I'm working on my 4th relic so I'm just telling it how it is based on my averages. You should bare minimum get at least 1 weapon saving you 10 fragments.

hey, it's salsanigger

what's up?

>Complaining about SRs
It's fodder, and you can never have enough fodder in the rainbow meta.

Took me around 45 half pots to get 10 fragments for a relic. Unless you're lucky or prepared a fuckton of pots, that shit will take a while. Don't forget to bring only the GW character you're going to 5*. They can stay on the backline too.

>mfw it transforms

>do you waste 200 gun stones per weapon for a short term upgrade in an element that really likes gunslinger
Wow, thinking is hard.

>You should bare minimum get at least 1 weapon saving you 10 fragments.
You're making me angry now. Stop this. I farmed all 40 shards.

Yes, time to be a top class leeching whore

Which element Omega/Magna drops their basic endgame pool the easiest?