/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1232

"Way too many editions!" Edition.

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/3iCPnnkY

Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls is coming to Steam June 12th: store.steampowered.com/app/571530/

Compile Heart launches the updated version of the Nep App: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/530/1530031/
You can now order your very own Nep plushie from Idea Factory: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/870334247310983168

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality Stuff:
More info on VIIR world and characters: gematsu.com/2017/06/megadimension-neptunia-viir-details-vr-dimension-story-characters-neptune-croire
Compile Heart launches the official VIIR website: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/
VIIR to be released on the 24th of August: gematsu.com/2017/05/megadimension-neptunia-viir-launches-august-24-japan

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru News:
Chaos Chanpuru to be released on June 7th: gematsu.com/2017/05/nep-nep-connect-chaos-chanpuru-launches-june-7-japan
Gameplay Trailer: youtu.be/QtSK_z-DFOQ

Other urls found in this thread:

psnprofiles.com/trophies/6232-ねぷねぷコネクト-カオスチャンプル
instaud.io/ZHR
compileheart.com/countdown/20170605/
google.com/maps?ll=43.846272,-79.47266&z=19&t=h&hl=en-US&gl=US&mapclient=embed&cid=17843964637493233248
instaud.io/Zox
google.com/maps/place/Lastation/@43.846272,-79.47266,192m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x13440bb7a9a7f243:0x8530ca45271af6ce!8m2!3d39.850244!4d18.359181?hl=en-US
lastation.it
google.com/maps/place/LeanBox/@42.3497638,-71.0885864,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x89e37a04e4faa879:0xcf11c9d1d8a8f94b!8m2!3d42.3495733!4d-71.088546
leanbox.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 not nep related

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

I love Uzume!.

Good night, /nepgen/.

Will you nep Big Nep?

Preach it

I love this nep and I'll praise her forever.

Uni's tongue.

I love Noire!

Vert is best goddess.

Hot damn.

I hate watermarks
why can't it be on a blank area

To prevent """""artstealers""""" who don't credit heir shit
Kinda like SAMPLE.

Recap from last thread:
psnprofiles.com/trophies/6232-ねぷねぷコネクト-カオスチャンプル

I want DCD to tell me a D-Joke

NepuBuran

Compa, desu!

I want to be Blanc's editor/proofreader and give her headpats for every chapter she finishes writing!

I didn't know how much I needed good/purified Kurome until now

I'm going to vomit.

Kuromaid is cuter

Why not both?

I want Kurome to agree to make my any wish come true as a reward for being a good servant, and use it to marry her!

would feel great around my dick

Neptune no, you can't just go around praising other nations' goddesses!

I love Nepgear!

I love Gearnon!

What is she doing?

I want to adopt NekoUni and give her lots of love and headpats!

Looks comfy. I'm jealous of both Neptune and Blanc...

>"Neptuna, what are you doing?"
>wah!
>"Nep-chan, what are we going to do on the beeeeeeeed?"
>pomf =3

My daughter Peashy and wife Plutia are so cute!

>that look on her face
You know damn well what's going to happen, Plutia.

instaud.io/ZHR

I want to take P-ko to my bedroom so me and Plutie could show her how the CPU Candidates are made!

T H I C C

>Mainstream shit
Disgusting. My Neppy deserves better than that.

What did they mean by this?

compileheart.com/countdown/20170605/

google.com/maps?ll=43.846272,-79.47266&z=19&t=h&hl=en-US&gl=US&mapclient=embed&cid=17843964637493233248

Here ya go, longer and without the memes.
instaud.io/Zox

Planeptune's actually in Canada lul

>Planeptune
>in Canada
Like pottery

>google.com/maps/place/Lastation/@43.846272,-79.47266,192m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x13440bb7a9a7f243:0x8530ca45271af6ce!8m2!3d39.850244!4d18.359181?hl=en-US
>lastation.it

Because "artist" have massive egos and NEED everyone to compliment them.

Looks like your typical abandoned Detroit stuff. Just like the real Lastation.

Actually the reason is simply "DOUNT STEAL"

>google.com/maps/place/LeanBox/@42.3497638,-71.0885864,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x89e37a04e4faa879:0xcf11c9d1d8a8f94b!8m2!3d42.3495733!4d-71.088546
>leanbox.com

"Donut steel" is when they put copyrights (lol) on a shitty fanmade character that's just Big Nep with William Overbeck's hat.
Watermark like that are just so that everyone know what insecure little faggot made that piece of shit. Because forcing the same logo or the same characters isn't enough of a giveaway.

>TFW no Lowee IRL

>"Donut steel" is when they put copyrights (lol) on a shitty fanmade character that's just Big Nep with William Overbeck's hat.

NW BTFO

The reason why Japanese artists don't often watermark or even sign their work is because they feel that the quality of their work IS their signature. They care enough about their artwork to not mar or clutter it with things that pose no artistic value to the work.

Signing artwork/watermarking is mostly done by westerners.

Feels bad man

And the reason I don't watermark my pictures is that I feel anyone here can recognize them very easily.

Guys like that are only interested in promoting themselves even though they have little to do so with, so they "borrow" from others heavily.

Worse, they profit off the work of the original creators. Every 3D model was created at some point by a Japanese artist for Compile Heart. They created the original mesh, rigging, textures, etc. for the models.

Then some low effort sfm "artist" comes in and changes one or two things and demands money via patreon. It's all quite shameful.

I would love to see a reality TV show where the original artists, aided by a translator, confronts the people who've been editing their models for profit.

Man, if I had done a rig for these characters and found out someone used that rig for patreon sfm stuff I'd be livid. Rigging itself is hard as shit, and that's only part of the pipeline

Am I the only one who doesn't really care about this watermark/patreon bullfuck?
Actually no, don't answer that.

>I would love to see a reality TV show where the original artists, aided by a translator, confronts the people who've been editing their models for profit.
I would donate money to kickstart such a show.
See an underage faggot trying to justify himself in front of a professional would be hilarious.

Hi Kulet.
Go fuck yourself.

I'm not a filthy Flip and I think EDM is a hot garbo genre, so I can't be Kulet

Blanc looks so soft. I want to cuddle with her.

>"I have worked days to make Adult Neptunia. You come and steal her, and you ask money."
>"I... I didn't stole her, I... I added a hat here, see?"
>"Yeah, you added the hat I made for Bill. Tell me, do you even know what inspired that hat?"
>"Uuuuh..." [he starts crying]
>"To hear that pathetic kiddo trying to justify himself, stay on channel 4, we're back in five minutes!"

>Adult Neptunia
Way to fuck up your post

>ad hominem

RENT FREE

You act like I was trying to make an argument in the first place. Not everyone's your opponent to le ebin get rekt.

SEEETHING

>and he called ME Kulet

ya finna seething, smarklet?

Are you mad, manlet?

ITT : someone who totally isn't NW get mad after NeppedWaifu got called names.

What are you even talking about?

I want to tell Blanc she's beautiful the way she is, then proceed to play with her nipples as she moans in pleasure and calls me a pervert!

Hi NW. Still seething?

Again, what are you even talking about?
Try to have an actual conversation instead of calling someone a name and then walking away declaring yourself the winner of some "battle"

>still seething
Delicious.

Let's start over from the beginning.
Hello, my name is Anonymous! How are you on this fine morning at 7:12 AM EST?

>got rekt so bad he has to restart
Sad!

Rekt from what? Who's NeppedWaifu? What's "seething?" Why are you sad? I don't like seeing people cry.

Rule 6 : The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

If that was the case, the past 20 posts should all be deleted and banned by now.

>Rulefaggotry

Rule 6 : The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

I confessed to Nepgear that I'm in love with her 10 days ago and she still won't talk to me.
I didn't mean to ruin the friendship.

>he's so incapable of coming up with original or funny troll comments that he has to resort to spamming the same post over and over again
DEXTER'S SECRET DEXTER'S SECRET

Go talk to Neptune. Or maybe Uni, they're close. Don't know if she would have told Uni, though, and I get the feeling Neptune is more approachable.
You can't keep posting this over and over and complaining about not wanting to ruin your friendship if you aren't willing to put your spine on and go do something to get info on how to repair it. It just seems more and more pathetic each day, and I highly doubt Nepgear would like someone like that.

>ad hominem
Sad!

Happy!
Noodle!

not even mad. Just living inside of your head, free of charge

Mr. Kulet, how do you feel about your recent hatedom here, as well as the general presence of sociopaths obsessed with "exposing" people in the Neptunia fanbase?

I'm going to snuggle into Blanc and hold her as we sleep!
Good night, Nepgen.

And then everyone wonder why attention whores are universally hated.

You know, I wasn't going to do it because I was asleep when the new thread came up and it's been 6 hours, but given that this thread is complete garbage so far:

Not nep related, fuck off.

Not even bothered by it.
They can seethe all they want.

I have dealt with some hate on /a/, /v/ and lately, /asp/.

and yeah, we should stop the circlejerk since it's not "Nep Related".
it's like gearnon, tbqh

My goddess-wife Blanc is so cute and snuggly!

>moving the goalpost
Just like Ghostroach. Fuck off back to /a/.

I'll fuck of to /asp/ instead.
or maybe your head.

I want to touch various parts of Blancs body in lewd ways so she'd call me a pervert
And then do REALLY perverted things

>death threats on Veeky Forums
Lol.

>I have no argument so I will call him Ghost
Pathetic