/rs07g/ - OldSchool Runescape General - osg / osrsg

PVM edition

>Latest news
- The Inferno, new fight caves for the melee BIS Infernal Cape, requires max cash stack, woox first to beat it after almost 2 days
- Mor Ul Rek, Tzhaar city expansion
- Shark fishing buff soon
- Zulrah balanced
- Serp helm rebalanced
- Void ranged balanced
- Karamja general store balanced

>Communication
Home World: 327
Clan Chat: OSG
/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/

>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>Prices & money making
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexRonan - twitter.com/JagexArchie
twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost - twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz
twitter.com/JagexKieren - twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest
twitter.com/JagexRoq - twitter.com/JagexWolf - twitter.com/JagexRy
twitter.com/JagexStone - twitter.com/JagexEd - twitter.com/JagexTomH
twitter.com/(idknewguy'switter)

last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZuB6FQez0M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Helmies are ok

i am killing myself by drinking 72 bottles of water in 1 hour

see you on the spawn spot

shit thread, thanks to that its gonna be super dead, good job retard

this is now a trap/boipucci/fempenis thread

>/rs07g/
thank you

can I have your items

I get that you wanted to be able to name the thread, but let the old one get closer to dying next time
It's only on page 7 and it's bretty dead

hit me with ur best gz friends

>/rs07g/
guess this is the reddit thread not osrs

grats
until you want lava isle shortcut
and then awoo boss shortcut
and then kq shortcut

but still grats

can i get a grats?

10 trillion millennia in paint

grats

i already want the lv80 taverley dung shortcut but the lv70 one is good enough for now.

you're right I was a little pre-emptive, but I saw the old one was @ 748 and I'm going out for a few hours so I wasn't sure if anyone else would make it

gz lad, ur gonna hate getting high agi if 70 was a chore 4 u

>reddit in full meltdown right now
why is the idea that the mods don't want to make 2 models for everything such a hard concept to grasp? everyone who realizes that botclient#9001 isn't going to happen is apparently a osbuddy shill.

yeah you gotta take agility in doses imo

meh it wasnt that bad. i just kinda woke up today and was like "ima get 60-70 agi today" and so I did it. I imagine I'll do 70-80 in parts though. 86 and then 99 will probably be one of my last skills.

this user knows

isn't rs07g just the logical progression from prs06g? I'd rather keep the same naming conventions and pay homage to what was ultimately the biggest influencing factor of OldSchool Runescape's birth

>and then awoo boss shortcut
hmm

o i didn't realise it was 60-70 in 1 day, double gz lil user

they are not in meltdown what are you talking about?

gotcha dirty fuck

its the only shit on the front page that isnt a shitpost, thats as close to meltdown as those autists can get short of woox denouncing the community

ty ty ^o^

the oshd client looks pretty nice, i hope the osrs team finds a way to implement it.

They dont even need to implement it they just need to tell the team what is tripping their bot detection

low agi noobs out

pet is super cute imo, i'll be doing it now that i've got 81 agility

>autistic tick abuser

no gz, play the game properly you fucking queer

do you realize how stupid that not only sounds, but is to do?

>they just need to tell the team what is tripping their bot detection
everything
just like osbuddy does
but they cant go around banning all osbuddy users because they'll cry
thats why you can bot and hardly get caught unless you suicide it
thx osbuddy users xd

yeah it does sound pretty dumb reading it over lmao.

>being this brain dead
the osbuddy team was started by somebody who did cheat detection at jagex, he knows how to make the client not look like a bot client.

not true i botted on my zerker who is 2 years old with 1600 total and i got a 2 day ban. Botted for a month about 2-3 hours per day, got 73-92 hunter.

>botting goldfarm the skill
>"wtf I got banned???"
kys

which boss is it tho?

Nothing is tripping it that OSBuddy isn't. How in the fuck can they "detect bot clients" but won't instaban anyone using them? They are literal retards and Mod Mat is a cuck hungry for that underage emily pussy.

sorry officer, i'll keep my xp/hour below the posted limits if you let me off with a warning

>People actually retarded enough to put their account information into the OSHD clinet

You idiots deserve to get cleaned kek.

where did you see me complain about my ban? I know i deserved the ban that is why i havent botted on the acc since.

This. They still can't tell AHK apart from normal inputs.

seeretard. asked and answered

cerberus

decent drops too

That doesn't mean anything you stupid nigger.

wow dude watch your language this is a blue board... reported dude... later

how much should i have before i buy something expensive? say something costs 20m, how big should my cash stack be before i can "safely" buy it without destroying my bank?

30m
Watch the prices on items, be careful to not hold something for so long it drops mills worth, unless you never intended to sell it for your money back.

mfw i'm retarded for not guessing cerb

everything i've bought so far (torture, aby dagger) has been really low when i got it.

Do the exact opposite of Don't buy it unless you're keeping it. Things like Whips, Bandos gear, SGS, Torment/Anguish are things that it's never bad to have, so buy them and keep them.
Buying an item then earning 10m to get your cash stack back up is much more rewarding than spending an equal amount of time to get your cash stack from 100m to 110m.

Not gonna happen. OSRS team would have to make two models for everything, which is just more work that they don't want to do, or else they would have already. OSHD only looks good because they ripped the models from 2008-2011scape. OSHD's zulrah looks like ass cause they couldn't just rip jagex's higher res model of it.

i merch a bit though so it seems sensible to want a higher cash stack

absolute retard

upvoted :D

Right but they could just leave it as a third party client so they wouldnt have to make two models.

How does jagex frame that legally? "Go ahead and charge money for assets you stole from us, you're all good because you made a few yourself." Other 3rd party clients dodge the issue because all the assets they use come downloaded with osrs instead of some stuff that isn't in the standard downloaded first party client.

Rank 28 redhelm died to a server dc ahahahaha

they would have to agree to let them do this obviously.

no sane legal department would ever let that fly.

not so sure about that.

Jagex's RuneScape launcher is licensed under the GPL v2 which allows distributing a modified version. I don't think the legal case would be that clear cut.

Which is totally irrelevant because OSHD is a phishing scam which Jagex C&D'd 6 months ago.

gonna need a source on that because you just pulled that out of your ass

different client

I don't think gpl gives free reign to reuse/modify art assets, just the software. I don't think it's fair game.

meant for

>Actually expecting them to admit that it's a phishing scam

>trusting quint with your accounts

don't come crying here when u get hacked

Awful lot of compliance and effort to steal a few items when your potential userbase paying a 2-3dollar sub is so much more lucrative.

loot from 3 hours of afk camping kurasks

>A few items

You're an idiot. It directly modifies the user interface.
>Some idiot clicks on his bond button to try buy some geepee
>This opens a web link in the default client
>It will in the OSHD client too
>Set up a clone page and watch idiots give your their credit card details

>bot client

no gz

nice meme

>just started playing again today
>chilling G.E.
>see some guy begging
>tell him begging isn't very effective and he should just play the game
>random guy hands me 2m
lmao

That's a bot. Chinks literally have begging bots now since it's hard to detect.

He replied to me asking what he should do when I said begging doesn't really work. Unless that's a super advanced bot that seems unlikely.

the secret is to chill in f2p and wait for returning players who quit to give you their moni lmao

what the fuck

I am in f2p so that might be what he was doing lol.

Was waiting for someone to come along and he liked the cut of my jib

All the hype around the inferno on twitch made me want to get back into runescape. Bought membership and logged into runescape (osrs) for the first time in 7 years.

Why is this game so bland now? I've been questing and I got about 70 qp and most of my stats are quest rewards and I'm ready to quit now. How did I enjoy this when I was young? The game seems like a job outside of a job. When does this get fun. I was, If I remember correctly, 134 combat on rs2 and had pretty good skilling stats so I obviously enjoyed it back in the day but I don't see the appeal anymore and I really want to enjoy this game. With so many other games being released, and e3 coming up, I don't see myself playing this for very long. Only put about 10-15 hours into my account so it wouldn't be that big of a loss I guess

Because you are a directionless ape incapable of enjoying things which do not give you a manufactured surge of endorphins.

I dunno mate it's really not for everyone. Not sure how you managed to get nearly max combat and dont enjoy it anymore.

can someone post the raids info graphic for gear please? thank you

Different strokes for different folks

but they're selling a pro version so they'd give the credit cards anyways

>We could have some of the credit cards or all of them
>Hmmmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=pZuB6FQez0M

>we could have consistent profit every month which continuously grows the more features we add or we can ruin our reputation and spend our days in prison for a quick buck

Except they couldn't because they'd be charging money for something Jagex owns.

this boss gets smacced the fuck up

Works for osbuddy.
They're not selling access to the oshd client sped just pro features like highlighting drops and other gay shit.

lol idiot

HAHAHA NOBODY HAS EVER SEEN THIS BEFORE