Is this normal ?

is this normal ?

if you're insuring a mclaren f1, sure

>the General

I pay $90/month on a new truck.

At 20 I was paying 300 a month for two people/ two cars and I was stationed overseas.

I didn't use the general poverty insurance and had no negative impacts on my diving record. Now I'm 31 and I pay 200 a month for full coverage for two people and two vehicles. I have my umbrellas over a million for personal injury and maxed for everything else in case im sued.

damn that's inspirational. i'm 20 too but i just got a drinking a driving ticket. i'm under my parents coverage but i wanted to see what i'd have to pay if they dropped me

No, you must have like a ton of accidents and speeding tickets

>20
>drinking and driving
>$1k/mo
Play stupid games win stupid prizes m8.

I don't even know what I pay. I think like $1.2k/yr. But I'm old. That's why I don't even know what I pay.

My little brother has a dui and pays something ridiculous monthly.

>i just got a drinking a driving ticket
Sell your car, buy a gun, and shoot yourself in your retarded face, you absolute subhuman.

damn. guess i'm fuced. hope i don't get dropped

lmao

Plenty of people have DUIs/DWIs. Somebody will take you even if they charge you out the ass.

Assuming it wasn't a checkpoint you must have been driving like a total asshat and therefore you deserved it. I think too many people drive when they're messed up, but if you don't have the sense to take it easy and avoid being noticed you're way, way too far gone to consider driving.

/thread

ya i wasn't even drunk so just because i'm not 21 i can't have any liquor in me

fascist college town police

you're fucked

A lot of people fuck up at least once. The system is oriented to focus on people who can't manage to keep a clean record.

>mfw under drinking age
>occasionally pick up a couple beers, toss em in my lunch box, toss it in the back seat

>this counts as drinking and driving

Fuck, never doing that again.

Most morons who can't stop drinking and driving/think public streets are their personal race track just go without insurance so kudos.

Shaq would approve

I just saw that commercial too bro, you watching Spy?

wtf, were some of the bottles open? if not, that's bullshit

[TIPPING INTENSIFIES]

I didnt say i have been pulled over, was just going off of this user im about to link.
Like i said im under drinking age so id be fucked one way or another

>the general
>$1065 a month
which means, you're both under 21 and already have had more than one accident and it was your fault.... hahahahahahahhahahah

i live in cucktario cucknada and drive a jdm and my insurance isn't even half that

This

At this point just get a motorbike

More like a scooter

Why?

i don't know, i don't care

Doesn't need to be tagged/registered
Doesn't need to be insured
Still legal to drive on the roads, just not highway

>23
>australian
>Pay $300 a year for third party, fire and theft on my car
>Pay $300 a year for comprehensive on my motorbike
Feels good.

Why do you have to pay more if you're a drunk driver? I'm sure that if you were found to be intoxicated after an accident the insurer wouldn't have to pay. If anything this should lower the cost as you're waivering your insurance every time you drink drive.

top kek

i pay 130$ a month for full coverage on 3 cars and home owners insurance

What does your fucking driving record look like, Jesus Christ

Holy shit how, you fucked bad I'm a young guy and had 1 accident a few years ago but i'm paying $150 a month for full coverage

I used the general poverty insurance as my first at 21. paying about 160 minimum coverage on a 2000 civic.

now i'm paying about 145 full coverage on statefarm on a scion tc 08'

having good credit and knowing an agent instead of doing online help me out.

Why is car insurance so expensive in the US?

Jews.

MUH 330 MILLION
MUH CHITLENS