You've ever been tempted to run?

You've ever been tempted to run?

Just to see if you could pull it off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Yd88whKZ28
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>eighty horsepower
Not really.

I have, and did. Was extremely terrifying and I won't do it again.

cant outrun a radio

once they identify your car, face or license plate, you cant run. People who run are just increasing their sentence

I know/have seen people do it but only on bikes.

I didn't have a bike. Still won't do it again.

I really want to start a chase on purpose once I get a fast car and enough money to be stable after being in jail for a year if i get caught.

Dad did this once when I was like 6 years old. We were pulled on highway along with few other cars for speeding (180+ km/h in 130km/h zone), but since there was plenty of people caught and we were in front dad just took off. I don't remember much of it, except being scared entire way back and constantly looking for police cars in back window. And this was with just 90hp diesel car, lol.

>with just 90hp diesel car, lol.
ONE POINT NINE
TEE
DEE
AYE

Was it in snek or s2k?

ive ran a ton of times, i only run when i know i can get away

anyone who says you cant outrun a radio doesnt know shit

what is the most opportune time to run?

the 90s

why not? lets say, I have a tuned 335i with 380 horsepower and the local law enforcement only drives 250hp opel insignias. I obviously can outrun them but why shouldn't I?
nice

Toppest

>not two point zero aytch dee aye
It's a much better engine(in 90hp version, avoid 110/136 like the plague, same for any 1.9 TDI other than the 100hp one)

It's not socially acceptable to admire French technology where I live so I'll take your word for it.

>I have a tuned 335i with 380 horsepower and the local law enforcement only drives 250hp opel insignias. I obviously can outrun them but why shouldn't I?
Because you're a benchracing retard that will get stuck in traffic with cops calling in reinforcements from all directions.

I know people who have, when they were speeding close to their homes. All of them did the same thing, turn off your lights completely and drive blind, then turn in a neighborhood and go into a random driveway and turn off the car.
Ofc if you have angel eyes like bmw does you have to code this out or you're fucked.

Probably just let you go desu.
Shelby drivers are cool

Never once their lights were on, but there's been a couple times I took off when it looked like I was going to get pulled over.

>Be me a while back
>Heading home
>Had just got in a street race on the road I'm still on
>Going ~15mph over
>Cop drives by in the oncoming lane
>Watch in my mirror as he does a u turn in an intersection 100 yards or so behind me
>Immediately kill my lights
>Proceed to cut through side streets still going 15 over the rest of the drive home

Pretty underwhelming story, but I was sweating bullets as soon as I saw him turn around

Do it. The Spaghetti master pulled it off.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Yd88whKZ28

>mfw you can outrun the cops with one gear

Torque is glorious.

I've done it but wouldn't recommend it because endangering the lives of others isn't cool.

I did. I crashed. Totalled. Shit car anyway, v6 challenger. Cop gave me a break and didnt say i was running. But i was.

I'd link the news story if i was a dumb fuck

It was in LA, i broke city property. Try to find it, ill be impressed.

>mfw just bought a bike
Next time ill die!

your car may be faster than the cops, but it's not faster than a radio.

I have done this too. I was obscured by a small hill right after I saw him turn around and I sped off into a random neighborhood. This was in a 2005 wrangler kek

This is why you only run way out in the boonies, then when you get far enough ahead you hide then go in another direction once they've passed. Drive a few minutes then hide for a while and take a non-highway way out of the area. Unless you live near a city their radios are fucking useless and air support doesn't exist.

Also, in most of the US it's against police rules to chase a non-violent evader without upper approval. As long as they didn't get close enough behind you to record your plates you're good.

You can do it in 1970 - early 1990. Easily.

In this current year, just forget it cuz of this

>hilly road
>pass some slow retards (70 in the 80)
>see blue lights on hilltop far behind
>wew.gif
>drive normally over a small top and break los
>first exit, 360 degrees into a small town around a block and onto the main road again
Never saw them again

hehe

even if I do run it's not like there's many red 944's with anime stickers all over it with a hacked exhaust you can hear for a mile.

I got away with running a stop sign once due to a conveniently timed train. Gotta love rural Burgerland.

Would some James bond esque plate curtains be worth it?

You have to pay two vehicle registrations tho

I think about this kind of a lot because I ride a pretty fast bike and do a lot of illegal things on it, and for me i'd say you have to compare the risks, i'm not going to run and risk dying or getting arrested for doing 56 in a 45, it's just a $200 ticket and some traffic school, but if i'm doing 120+? i'm going to jail either way and i've already got a good head start, might as well take the chance.

Luckily cops usually don't bother with bikes, because they know how easy it is to run.

The only police that patrol the highways near me all drive chargers, so I'd say good fucking luck, unless maybe you're on a bike.

I've heard of people getting away in town on the news once or twice though.

>You think twelve goin' catch me, gimme a break
>I'm supercharged with the hide-away license plates
>It seems they wanna finger print me and gimmie some years
>They'll only get one finger while I'm shifting gears!

Anyway, some method of hiding your plate would work as long as you don't get caught or crash. You have plausible deniability once you get away long enough unless you have a blatant one-off visual mod or lewd animu lolis plastered all over the car.

I've never done it but I bet it's fun and exhilarating. The only thing I wouldn't want to happen in this situation besides going to jail is crippling or killing someone.

I mean just like a cloth that drops with a switch

>how easy it is to run

I thought it was because you can just lane split and endanger yourself and others if they continue pursuit.

>punch it kid

Why there is so much cops im America.
Every road trip you make, you fear being pull over by some cop because I drive for 10 seconds over the speed limits

>only FD in my entire city
All the cops already know who I am

Run? No cuz it's pretty much impossible if they get your plate. Evade? Yeah, I've gone past cops before and have seen them pull out for me and I've dipped down side roads and shut my car off

Yeah, I have. I sorta did, but It didn't really count.

>late Friday night, early Saturday morning
>stone cold sober at the time and driving back from my 24 hour gym, cus I have no friends ;_;
>was being followed by a cop car, probably planning to pull me over and do a random breath test.
>no party lights on, just following closely
>turn off major intersection to quiet neighbourhood
>cops follow
>let's play a game
>take a left, floor it while I'm out of sight for the memes, engine brake to slow down, then slowly turn right, brakes indicators etc, try to get the timing so it looks like I've suddenly just gotten far ahead, but am still obeying the law
>cops see me braking and indicating to get on the new road
>see them flooring it to keep up
>around the corner when they can't see me I speed up again
>headed to a roundabout at the top of a hill
>slow down, indicate left, let them see me again as I disappear from sight at the crest of the hill
>turn off my lights, drive ahead instead, watch them turn and speed down the road they thought I was going

hue hue.

>I obviously can outrun them but why shouldn't I?

>Implying you don't have a license plate

>What is a bench warrant

>tuned 335i with 380 horsepower and the local law enforcement only drives 250hp opel insignias.

But that's wrong.

Watch a TV show about traffic police or spend any time on a motorway and you'll see that regular old police cars like the Opel Insignia aren't used for traffic pursuits. At least not extreme ones. They're for ferrying cops around and pulling over your regular Joe with no insurance.

If you peel away they'll follow at a safe distance and call in actual trained pursuit drivers to take over the chase. If its really hairy probably a chopper too.

Those traffic cops are in something slightly more powerful than a standard issue Opel. In the UK they can be seen on the motorways in tricked out 2017 5 series estates, BMW X5s and the like. They seem to like high performance BMWs at the moment.

It's hilarious that you think your mate Dave owning a £10 ebay reader and monkeying around with your ECU means your car is "tuned", and will outstrip anything the police has. Feel free to try it some day, make sure you live stream it though so we get a laugh out of it.

nice quads
I honestly think it would be easier to evade cops with a motorcycle.

lol kinda did that once, was doing 120 at night, almost home. Passed a cop and just accelerated to 140, dipped into my driveway, turned it off and hid between my cars till they passed

It is slow as balls but literally indestructible

Gotta agree.
I've got a very powerful car, but I don't think I'm close to good enough to drive it anywhere near its potential. If I ran in it, I would no doubt lose control, wreck it, fuck someone/something up, or some combination of the three.
Plus, I do live in a city, making all this shit far more likely.

Never thought about running since I'm not an African.

what's angel eyes?

On the liter bike yeah

>doing 90 on highway in a 70 (mph not yuropoors)
>cop going the other way turns on his cherries
>quickly doing 160 (muh s1000RR)
>take next exit for twisty backroads and find another long way home
E Z P Z

It powered the first car I drove extensively, in the end the rear supsension died at 300 000+ km, but the engine was a immortal rock.

I have a small bike so no

actually even if I had a 600 or liter bike I wouldnt. I speed but nothing outrageous, id take a 200-300 ticket than face criminal charges and have my bike impounded.

It's the circular daytime running lights on BMWs that (supposedly, assuming from the previous post) don't turn off whatsoever.

It is. I have lots of friends who have.

>On way home from concert at 2AM
>Ten mile drive give or take
>Wide roads are 28 Days Later tier abandoned
>Pull out of an intersection at a green light and slam it up to 60 for shits and giggles before slowing down
>2 blocks later
>Party lights
>Cop gives me a bunch of tests trying to prove I'm drunk before just giving me a speeding ticket and fucking off

Just my fucking luck. Everyday I hate police just a little bit more.

I cant understand why this happens at night, I blew a fucking redlight on the biggest party night in my city (3am so) high as BALLs and only got an inspection ticket

The other night, I got pulled over semi drunk and high for an out license plate light (1 of 2 was out) and just one "no i wasn't drinking we had a fifa tournament and I wanted to win" and no tests whatsoever, just another ticket for my inspection sticker.

Sure is nice being huwhite

Someone my mom used to know would drive a Datsun 510, or at least I think it was a Datsun, in any case it looked a lot like a BMW 2002 so they put BMW badges on it and he'd get out of all sorts of tickets by saying they got the wrong guy when he went to dispute them in court, cause then he'd put the original badges on it and say they must have been looking for some other driver.

10/10 genius

my dick

fucking brilliant

tell me more lol

>rcmp and sheriffs still use crown vics for highway patrol

ya

Just fucking ram these degenerates off the road. Bikers are a plague

you wont do anything
because you know whats good for you

When you slam into someone causing a huge pileup and your guts are splattered all over the city everyone will be happy you're fucking dead

I make an effort to intentionally change lanes into you faggots terrorizing my streets in hopes of you getting the message. Not caring about myself or my car has its benefits. You're the reason bike insurance is upwards of $8,000 a year where I live

>police start to shutdown highways to catch people like this in my state
>use placements (or lack thereof) of interchanges and time between being seen on dashcams to prove who the driver was when they lose sight of them
>bikefags stop overnight

Feels fucking good

>will never have all black bike with no plates and all black gear
>will never cruise up behind cops on the highway, no lights
>will never turn lights on,blast past them and disappear down the road into the night

>You've ever been tempted to run?
Yea
>Just to see if you could pull it off?
Can't outrun a radio.

Jesus that driver is a fucking autist
>"he's out"
>"is he out?"
>"punch it kid"
>"should I go?"

Because there are so many niggers

All the time.
Its easy depending on time of day, where you are, what you have, and what traffic is...

>Chicago traffic hours
On a bike : Easy
In a car : James bond level hard

>Chicago after hours
On a bike: They wont even chase you
In a car : Depends on who knows city better. You or the cop.
And how fast you can hit a stash or highwayhitail

>Burbs.
50/50
Some countys have more cops on road then others, all depends on t.o.d

>Highway
If you blast by a cop doing say 130, and he is at a standstill. He has to do at least 150mph to catchup with you in under 3 miuntes.
Protip : not possible
He radios it in, usally basics car color and direction of travel. that stuff...
What you do is take the SECOND exit off the highway. Not the first, they always wait at the first.

>Also
Buy a fucking scanner, shits saved my ass and let us dip racemeets before cops arrive

Source: Just did 165 past a cop on i80 this weekend, lights went on, turned off. still here to post about it

I don't get people like you.

At the very worst he's going to die and everyone is going to drive around his corpse and wrecked motorcycle. At the very best, it's free entertainment.

But somehow, it makes you mad. Are you a woman or something? Is this anger a masquerade for your motherly instincts firing on all three cyllinders when they detect a surrogate son doing risky things and disrespecting the rules of his "parents" (the government)?

I got away with it once but my car was recognized months later and impounded for smog violations. They didn't have enough to charge me for the felony.
Cost about 600 bucks to get the car back.

can't raise taxes because DATS UNAMERICAN!
can enforce draconian, outdated traffic laws because A GOOD PATRIOT PUTS THE LAW SECOND ONLY TO GOD!

@cont

>Be 88foxgt
>2am
>140 - Cut a left off highway interchange
>Cop dark on highway roadside
>Bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
>Whoop whoop
>Lights go dark
>Cya

>Be innawrangler
>Corn Field backwoods
>No plates- going between propertys - Desolate ass roads
>Headlights
>Passes us, Sees mudded out wrangler with branches and shit hanging off it
>180 , Whoop whoop
>Didnt even think for a second
>Left turn - directly off road - Start driving thru thickets and half cut down corn fields lights off
>Park, wait
>Everythingwentbetterthenexpected.jpg

>Be chicago
>State street 5am
>Be 930 Hypomotard
>Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeelieeeeeeeeeees
>Whoop whooop
>Nope Nope
>popcurb - Go down sidewalk - Turn down alleyway
>Not today mr officer
>Zoom Zoom the fuck out of there

>Be country road
>Roadblock setup at other end of traffic circle
>Approaching circle
>180degrees nope the fuck away
>Cop watches us drive in a complete circle and go back the way we came
>" I wonder how many other cars have done that "

>this guy

I won't need to do anything if I have some testosterone junkie speeding through lanes and cars like it's a videogame and accidentally hitting your obnoxious ass and spreading your brains across pavement.

>I make an effort to intentionally change lanes into you faggots
>You're the reason bike insurance is upwards of $8,000 a year where I live

I'm confident that I could lose a Crown Vic on the backroads

It's the radio, license plates leading to my home, potential for search/arrest warrants, and additional penalties for fleeing that make it not worth my while considering I don't have anything worth taking additional charges over in my vehicles ever. If I had bulk quantities of hard time in my car things might be different just long enough to ditch them while I'm out of sight but you're going to jail anyway at that point. That's just accepting the charges for running to avoid the charges for distribution of [x substance] that would put you away for longer.

My e92 lci lights dont turn off as bmw has them coded as Daytime running lights. Idk about the older gens, but if you switch the lights to off, the angel eyes light the road like a football field spotlight.

i wish i could be 12 again

I miss those days too man
Seems like forever ago

>cop gave me a break and didn't say I was running

You're white and this bothers me.

>Doesn't realize bikerfags like to go >100 MPH
>This would make the bike the world's largest bullet.
>Could run into a school bus, killing 20-50 kids instantly

If it was only their health in danger, none of us would give a fuck.

I've run, once before. Was out on some backroads doing ~80 in a 40, because open country-like roads. Went by a cop who was in the other lane, soon as I saw him I put it to the floor and hit a trail that I knew dumped out onto a neighborhood road which went 3 seperate ways, one to the highway, one to the river and one into town, cop was in a crown vic which couldn't exactly keep up with a pickup truck on a pothole filled dirt trail road. Gunned it through, busting a rear shock bolt in the process, headed out to the highway and pegged the 85mph speedo for well over a mile (GPS'd the truck to 109mph before, that poor fucking 305....) took the first exit to a seperate town before splitting off into very easy to lose someone area of backroads. Needless to say you could've formed diamonds in my asshole if you stuffed a few lumps of coal up there during that, don't know why I didnd't just pull over, white guy in a pickup truck in the middle of a sketchy redneck town, I'd have been off scott free if I just told the cop I didn't like Obama or something.

because you're a shit driver and youll probably die

Can't get insurance info from a dead guy

Wow you must really like jail if you are willing to risk a year of it for a few minutes of entertainment.

That's just the kind of people here. I don't worry about cops because I don't drive like a moron. Most people who fear cops are just shit drivers, or people on here who think that city streets are suitable replacements for a track. I stay under 10 over and don't do stupid shit all that much and cops never look twice at me.

>i don't give a hell

when i was younger i would go 90 as much as possible halfway across the country. never been pulled over

>
>>Doesn't realize bikerfags like to go >100 MPH
>>This would make the bike the world's largest bullet.
>>Could run into a school bus, killing 20-50 kids instantly
>If it was only their health in danger, none of us would give a fuck.
I understand it would cause harm if it hit a car, but a bike would just go under a school bus. There's a reason they're up high.