/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #480

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #480

Blessing Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

Recent Patch Notes: withhive.com/help/notice_view/22322

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

>Jun. 2nd - Jun. 4th: Bora (Ardor), Black Tortoise (Whirlwind), MX82 Vann (Thunder), Chitose (Light), Pinol (Dark), MX27 Leventor (Thunder, Legendary), Nabi (Ardor, Legendary)

Current Events:

Kaidormu: Jun. 4th - Jun. 18th
Hyun: May 28th - June 11th
Kri'Veya: Jun. 4th - Jun. 18th
OX Quiz: Jun 1st - Jun 16th
10 Gifts from Miri: May 25th - June 6th
Time for Daily Achievements: May 25th - June 9th

More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread:

I didn't get Nabi

Love the forest and go fuck a tree.

>Win two Galaxy Live games
>rank 200s already
Wow alive game.

bug where your game hangs indefinitely if the other guy disconnects or sets the phone to airplane mode and so you don't gain points most of the time. usually happens with some salty gooks and chinks that are about to lose

Where the hell is new Qt Busty Dark legend BB!?!?!?
I need to blow my load.

I love Silla.

The normal pvp matches already last forever. Why would anyone suffer through that shit manually?

I want my free pigs.

It's nothing but whales so any normal person gets immediately knocked below the starting point

>yfw it will be a male legend
already got two females for ww and ardor, you know it's going to happen

Is Jiho Korean for Tiger II tank? She is virtually unstoppable unless CA'd

but the King Tiger was German

She is harder to stop than bell. Jiho often has like 40% CAR somehow, and under PVP that means 100% CAR in enemy favor.

She is also the only season 3 legend to not get a nerf.

>Way less reflex and barely any CAR
>100% pens through my Metatron every single game
Yeah ok.

I think my Balth and Meta CA'd enemy Jiho about 1% of the time. Not even exaggerating. Even with dumpster ref and no CAR it just won't happen.

The game is rigged against you.

Nothign worse than seeing Jiho cut through Baltehon and then Metaton unphased. And then do it again 3 minutes later i nthe same match.

I don't mind that she is the best totem in the game but they needed to make her on the same level as someone like Ailos in terms of attack power. Giving Jiho bell-Tier offense + god totems went too far.

Get ready because in a week or so there will be a whole wave of additional Jihoes added to peoples teams.

In a month or so I will get her for ds. She's just too good. Not broken either so they won't nerf her.

On the other hand, it's the best seeing her open her way through those bitches like no ones business.
Best decision i ever made.

>Not broken either

It's not like Duran where he is absolutely essential. Jihoe is good, very good, but she doesn't break the game in any single way. She does her job as a defender very well while simultaneously having very nifty totems.

So that's why she won't get nerfed

I put extra dark players on my team just to try and container her but I don't think a player exists that can stop her charge.

At least shes not shu doing the same but with infinite atb fuckery and healing.

>she doesn't break the game in any single way
She breaks it in every single way. she is too perfect.

Other legends are 10/10 at one thing. Jiho is 9/10 or 10/10 at like 6 things.

Shu is worse,Jiho is a powerful legend that isn't fucked by the AI

They need to raise the reflex cap back to 60%. The game has shifted so far away from counter attack gameplay and certain players are unstoppable now.

And yet her defensive totem is mediocre and she has to move to really affect the game. Plus she doesn't heal the team or do any kind of other fuckery. So nah she's not broken and there's other legends that are much more deserving of nerfs.

I agree, they went too far in trying to make low reflex units competitive. Make reflex great again!

Factor in that 30% teamwide speed debuff to her defense. She will shift enemy strikers out of position to avoid shooting her.

You fuck up the enemy position and it really hurts some frontlines.

>make dark even stronger
No, absolutely not.

>t. Meta/serestia/duke
Fuck off, it's still superior than car.

fifth spirit stone slot when

I am honestly rusprised there isn't a skill or stone that debuffs enemy CAR in position yet

If i have to shoot her i just do so. Better having her dead than not, and that debuff isn't even significan considering i'm already gangbanged by serestia/alice, meta fuckery and jibril making every backline break meaningless

Because there aren't many sources to get it either. Only attackers get a significative amount, and they still get cad more than leaders.
Reflex is still stronger and bb knows it.

That doesn't stop them from messing with pen and pen resist. I don't think CAR debuffs would be gamebreaking unless you put them on otherwise overloaded players. Add it to Lilith debuff and it would be balanced for instance

Duke buffs when?

Sometimes Orses refuse to steal and i have no idea why. Today she got scared to go against 300 hp william(then he had 0 critrate and 60 reflex) at 150 hp. But defenders should give 0 fucks about hp, when they want to steal, right? Then why, how can i fix her AI?

Uriel buffs when?

More damage.

The new patch makes the AI less suicidal, usually when a defender chicken out mean they would get BTFO

Already tried that. Used dribble ardor stone instead of reflex and she didnt go against balth and hamerus. IM kinda confused because my other defenders steal literally no matter what.

>reflex stones on Orses
isnt her reflex garbage

If you are ww\dark with silk ace and alice - she got more reflexes, than most metatrons.
Anyway, gonna try red crit dmg, next.

Biggest problem with orses is that she gives no defensive atributes to your gk. She makes them ohko material. Only Presty can use her effectively with lucid nonoburst and fucks all over the place

Try CI/dark pen/dark steal/red crit damage

Pen is a more important stat than car.

Not even poochi nooti can save this thread

-25 crit rate per stack is that, what i need. Also i just like her.
Trying CI/dark pen x2/red crit damage right now. If she got scared again i try your build, why not.

>-15 crit rate
*slfx*

>terrorist attack in Australia
>CG hasn't logged in all day

>cg was the russian hacker
sleeper cell in aussie land was activated too early. shit

I've had multiple instances of 1 HP Victoria penetrating against full HP units. The AI is fucked up right now

:3

What do I need to make BT good without Duran?

the only good GK without Duran is Presty

That's not what I asked though.

>win finals
>+14
>ohko team
>-4
>ohko team
>-4
>ohko team
>-4

>climbed out of bronze league in galaxy server with a worse team
>haven't even won a tournament in global server with this one

I don't understand...

Should i use Guin in rainbow?

If she is your waifu or you have nothing better to break the line

Who drew this semen demon?

I need a better CM than Lia

probably moing

Erica

Did she get buffed? Why erica?

>Metatron has 27 more reflex than my Duran
>stopped him 3/3 breakout attempts
How do other people clear their backline without switching to unstoppable players like Jiho?

Silla buffs when?

Try and run double Dark pen on him.

Welcome to champs

>Did she get buffed
Yes

I haven't played this game in a while

What unique do I run on Nera CM? Paradise of Light, or that new Calm Icicle one?

>New Calm Icicle one
?

New light unique, which is pretty much the polar opposite of CI because it speeds up whoever has the ball

Go /pol/

Re-rolling for thunder slot for CI is nice for Nera if you can afford the hundreds of DS wasted. POL is better otherwise.

Shanti nerfs when?
Miri nerfs when?

>nerfing WW's only good units

Headpats and buffs to Beatrice when?

Why EC is not good in Nera?

But, she was already buffed

Passers dont pen, if you want the steal damage then CI

While stealing is her primary goal,
dribble helps Nera as she can explode some backline people who attack her (like alice and even some Durans). Nera's only defense is having higher attack power and crit damage than the person trying to pen through her. That way she survives at 1hp.

EC doesn't activate when attacked but POL is always on.

why so ded

>sky already has blue slot for CI without rerolling

Because BB is retarded and killed this game.
Epic7 when?

Cause you're not here bby

>literally everytime i face lucid i die
>shanti is supposed to be more broken and still she's easier to deal with
>i'm not even using an ardor gk
Fucking darkfags

That's because Shanti isn't more broken and it's just Lucidfags saying that.

who /cantgetgalaxybecauseliterallyeverybodyhasjihooraiolosnow/ here?

>this time the ultracancer in champs is so rampant i'm stuck in 2.4k
>i won't ever reach galaxy
Goodbye dear dstones

I don't even have any trouble with those, it's all the balth/serestia/meta shit that fucks all over my team and won't even let me more or resist more than 2 shots.
Jiho isn't even game breaking and Aiolos is only annoying if you have a utility striker that isn't bora/kirin/latios. They're overrated as fuck.

dark is the cancer that is killing this game.

>btw I use jiho and aiolos

And yet everyone fell for the ww meme because of Miri when it's still Lucid/Baltheon/Meta/Serestia/Presty everywhere
>b-but muh universe
Literal bragging rights bragging about how much they spend
Yes.
If they're as cancer as you say, I'd be in galaxy right now

Congratulations of reaching galaxy cancer cuck

I'm still in mid champs.
Also
>cuck
>when he's cuckblocked by 2 legends that aren't even broken tier