Do you smoke and drive Veeky Forums?

Do you smoke and drive Veeky Forums?

I smoke Gold Touch and love plummeting my car value.

Sometimes yes, but I always roll the windows down to make sure the smoke doesn't stay in.

I don't smoke at all, but generally let the occasional somebody else smoke as long as the window is open and he ashes out the window. Haven't had any problems.

i driven stoned to death, in mdma and fuck this
fite me il

Sometimes I smoke weed in my car, but I quit smoking cigs right before I bought this car.

Driving on molly wasn't even too bad, although I did it like two hours after the peak after parachuting.

One kid in high school did too big a line of K right before driver's ed and had to take his turn while he was just about in the hole. That was like the only time the instructor didn't yell at him.

top kek

nigger you should try driving hash made with paint thinner
its fucking experience

Holy shit what a dumb thing to do

There's plenty of that here in Europoorland, or atleast used to be a ton of, but I purposefully avoid it, even if it means paying a premium for good bud.

I firmly believe that if you have one chance in life to be dumb as a doorknob and get away with it, it's right around high school / college. Just think about being a fully grown adult and snorting a line of K to go get a driving lesson.

mak it urself im youropoor too
im back from drive right now

I smoke cigs and blunts in my car, yes.

Unfiltered Lucky Strikes > Unfiltered Camels > Camel Turkish Gold > *.

No, unless you want your car to smell like shit and worsen the resale value.
Doesn't that have the same effects of alcohol?

>Unfiltered Lucky Strikes
mein neger

>Doesn't that have the same effects of alcohol?
Not at all. It's a completely different kind of high. Alcohol is more like a "low" so you don't care what you are doing even if it's important. Weed makes you feel the car more intensely and can increase driving focus. The mild paranoia tends to help with driving safely too. There is such thing as too high too drive but it does not impair your ability to operate the machine in the same way alcohol does. You will generally just temporarily forget where you were going, but not what you're doing or how important it is. Not quite like driving the wrong way into a schoolbus like a booze hound.

this is accurate af.

I only vape weed in my car

these

no too much distraction

just no desu...it doesn't influence the driving at all for me

Original unfiltered Luckies are so goddamned delicious. I do not understand why they're so hard to find. I know of only one store that carries them in my city, and I look around.

Took pic related in the garage just for this post.

>tfw can't smoke inna car

I suppose it would be quite enjoyable for an aimless weekend afternoon drive.

>smoking in a car
>smoking at all
Fucking degenerates

>increase driving focus.
And yet at the same time it slows down the conduction velocity of the signals in your neurons, so enjoy your shit reaction time