/fhg/ - For Honor general

shugo love edition

old (Cross-thread)

>Updated Season 2 Info: Character and Map details
pastebin.com/4qcpMRZK (embed)

>Patch 1.07: RAIIIDEEER
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/news-community/152-289985-16/patch-notes-for-honor-v107

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw_o7XUX3fg
youtube.com/watch?v=rNUsOaB5V2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I had a dream about the next season last night. It was fucking horrible. For some reason every single Highlander attack was unblockable and the devs thought this was balanced because he couldn't parry. They told everyone that it was their attempt at changing the turtle meta.

You think lord warden and mercy ever smash?

Ahow do i beat berserker

>For some reason
>proceeds to explain why they're unblockable

user

I fear this too by the way

what class are you using

When I said "for some reason", I was implying that "we want to break the turtle meta" barely counted as a reason. Gladiator was also a girl and a samurai for some reason.

What's the point of opening crates?

I should get to Rep 5-7 before opening them, but at that point I'll already have all the gear I need.

Finding specific gear you want by brute force. The gear system in this game is first and foremost designed to be fucking Jewish for people who don't play a lot. I am amazed they don't sell Reps for Steel yet.

>gladiator was also a girl and a samurai

Literally where the fuck do your dreams come from

>shinobi kills me once
>"passive noobs must die"
>ok.jpg

When are the new executions coming? I want to choke a peacekeeper as the law.

Same dude

And that's why you NEVER shittalk in the first rounds

Why do slow light chains exist?

Gladiators joining the samurai makes more sense than them joining the knights.

So . . this is the power of P2P

>Light spamming down a character with slow guard switching
>Constantly switching guard like a crackhead on adderall
>Has the audacity to complain about playing defensively against a character that has an unpunishable 400ms hyperarmor kick that confirms a fuckmothering heavy attack, that the bigger characters like LB and Shug aren't even capable of consistently dodging, even when timed correctly

Shinobi mains deserve everything bad that happens to them.

Haven't been on in a few weeks. So apparently We finally won a round? Was any cool shit added?

Way too burnt out on this game.

post centurion battle music
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw_o7XUX3fg

Holy shit I just checked the For Honor subreddit out of curiosity

they are the whiniest fucking children, constant bitching about characters who haven't even been out a month
is /fhg/ this scrubby or is reddit actually containment for shitters? I swear none of them have ever played a fighting game before

How the fuck do we save this game?

Look at us. This general is a fucking wreck. 20 posts in two hours, page 8. We used to be one of the most active generals on the board when the game came out.

Now, after only about 4 months, this is the state of /fhg/. Nobody wants to play this shitty fucking game, and the devs are confident that their horrible management will be able to change that in the future.

Someone needs to take the reins of this project. This isn't a fucking joke, For Honor WILL die as a game soon if nothing gets done about the connection issues and garbage balancing.

It saddens me to see a game with so much hype around it, a game that I enjoy playing more than almost any other, a game with so much potential, be completely devoid of people to the point where I can't find a Dominion match right now.

I'll start us off:

>Permanently reduce the price of the game to $34.99 USD and the season pass to $19.99 USD. This game is not worth full retail price, at least not anymore.

the problem is the game had a bad launch, thats a fuckign death sentence for a fighting game
either a huge streamer needs to get invested, there needs to be a huge sale on the game, or they have to advertise AGAIN somehow

>20 posts in two hours

Gee, I wonder why. It can't be because of what time it is, right?

>do dailies, queue against bots for easy xp
>load it to match with rep 17 cent
>oh really
>spawn in
>he's in base light attacking a wall over and over
>report
>send pm calling him out on his shit
>"could not add some users because of their privacy settings"
>literally disabled his messaging because so many people sent him messages making fun of him

lmao my shit up

The general has been like that for a while, the game's popularity died down really quickly when casuals jumped ship 2 weeks in and tons of people got too fucking annoyed with the disconnects. Season 2 with its horribly balanced new characters scared even more people off. I'm currently taking a break too simply because the game started boring me, just still browsing here.
The number of people that remain is probably relatively constant because only the greatest masochists and autists stayed.

I really wanna get this game. I really wanna enjoy honorable combat. I really want a fighting game unlike many others.

I really dont wanna pay 60$ to get fucked by ubishit. I play rs6 I know how braindead they are.

>I really wanna enjoy honorable combat.
Sorry, but this is not the game you are looking for.

>they are the whiniest fucking children, constant bitching about characters who haven't even been out a month
To be fair there's no defending Shinobis kick coming out so fast, having hyper armor, and have fast enough recovery to make it punishable even if you dodge.
Also Centurion destroys 4v4 modes

can't really blame him when you look at all the problems this game has

>get in the mood to burn some steel
>start checking out characters executions
>see some that almost justify the retarded price
>maining PK
>check hers
>her default exes are the best ones
feels...disappointing man

I've played a fighting game before. I understand what "honorable" means.

youtube.com/watch?v=rNUsOaB5V2c

Constant sales and free weekends like R6 had, implement proper matchmaking, keep working on connection issues, release the fucking balance patches more often, fix the goddamn flicker and the game is gonna be fine.

The issue I have with that place is that one of the moderators made a thread with his own shitty suggestions to change the game and sticked it so it's forever there.

you mean barace?

Yeah that dude

anyone else having server trouble? Can't go to main screen.

yeah servers just died

oh well guess I'll play some titanfall 2 in the meantime

>fix the goddamn flicker
This is what pisses me off about this game. Issues like flickering have been known since fucking launch and the devs are doing nothing about it, while every stream saying "Yeah we're working on it".
It's not fucking rocket science to make a zone only possible when you're in the correct stance for it.
And we have the Valk sweep glitch, also known since fucking launch that's unfixed. Connection issues are still shit even 4 months after launch. Sure they've improved, but they're still fucking bad.
The dev team has absolutely no sense of urgency at all. This is proven based on how they fixed the Warden insta kill glitch in a matter of days once it was discovered. They could fix shit easily if they felt any sense of urgency

God damnit this triggers me, what the fuck is this shit

You deserve everything unfortunate, no one here feels sorry for you except shinobi sama and other faggot pk mains.

After Shinobi and Centurion's debuts, I almost respect PK mains at this point.

>servers are down yet again

I can destroy Shinobis easily, but PKs are still a pain in the ass.

Kind of feel like making some OC, any suggestions?

As a Conqueror player, I'd love to see something about how people think he's this unmovable object when in reality he's fucking trash

At least Duel vs AI works.

alright, I'll see what I can do

An army of Centurions stomping down Ubisoft's HQ

Warlord throwing someone around the world, like old school pokemon sysmic toss, and then the devs saying they think he's balanced

Game is still shit and even more ded than before. Also no plans on new character kits anytime soon they'll work on other stuff first like new ornaments and prolly the defensive meta. Come back in a few months I would say.

Not if they're a good shinobi
>another light confirmed on a light
>double dashes mean insane mixup when they can keep dashing
>the fucking kick
>the fucking slide

PK still has fast lights and insane feinting, but at least her CC and disabling isn't out the shitter.

>people think he's this unmovable object when in reality he's fucking trash
"Unmovable" seems like a bit much, but "Unmoving" feels right. I understand that they took the nerf bat to him so hard that now all a Conq can do is turtle and shield bash, but christ Conqs fight like old people fuck. I'd rather watch paint dry.

All the low tier characters have the same problem, where a total lack of safe options results in a mind-numbing fight, win or lose. Kenseis and Zerks both feint until they're tired like angsty highschoolers trying to pick a fight, Shugs and Conqs both sit there and wait until you do something to make their move. It's an entirely separate brand of bullshit from the top tier characters, but bullshit nonetheless.

well I did just get the game. Why is PK considered "the devil"?

Peacekeeper, in the knights faction

The original annoying as fuck character

Does this game have one of these yet?

Considering he slaughtered some Viking Jarl and showed her he actually had fucking nuts to not follow apolloyon. I'd say she was wet and willing by the time of invading her castle.

The Lawbringer takes off his helmet to reveal that he is, in fact, The Raider moonlighting as a knight.

just give zone its own button desu

if you play on pad, make it so that triangle/Y is zone and emote/execute2/revenge is clicking both sticks in. or make circle/B the zone button and change feint to R stick down for everyone like it is on conq

either way, the issue with zone is that it can be done by quickly pressing light then heavy instead of pressing them together. so change the input to a single button and it gets instantly fixed

i dunno how its taken them 4 months to LITERALLY FIX NOTHING about this game breaking issue. cent has a fucking 25 damage zone attack for fucks sake. how can they not address that issue whatsoever and then release a hero that can flicker into a fucking kill move

I keep getting this error trying to reset my password so I can fucking play. Any idea what ubi's problem is?

The problem is also that some characters have zones that come out near instantly, so they don't even have to give a false indicator. Roach and PK for example just have to put their guard up and then zone for free damage because it's too fucking fast to reliable react to.
This shit is fucking ridiculous how certain characters get free damage because ubisoft is too fucking lazy to fix a game breaking issue

>Play Cent
>Shit on people 33% of the time, get shit on 66%
>That 33% of enemies never fails to get unreasonably salty
It's almost worth playing him for this. Can we just make the wallbang heavy briefly parryable and give him some way to open people up without leaving a year long punish window

Anyone else on console been having some REALLY bullshit frameskipping recently?

Honestly after playing as cent I have no more problems against them anymore, even with my mains. Sure, he can fuck you up good if you panic or against a wall, but sh'es weak as fuck and punishing him one time can easily drop him to half or less of his life if you know what you do.

I'd say he's in a good spot right now, maybe a but more on the strong side but definetly ok.

>Cent turtles next to a wall
>Whoops he parried me once, there goes 75% of my health
>"I think he's in a good place"

it doesnt matter how fast a character's zone is to a certain extent. you can reliably ledge people or hit them with zone-bash-light as conq by flickering his slow as shit zone

with latency and guard change times, you can only defend yourself against flickers on prediction, not reaction. you have to assume the first attack is gonna be a false indicator and have your guard up in the zone direction.

its absolutely bullshit and has the easiest fix ever. youd swear the controls were fucking hardcoded into the game at this point. the first time someone realised that warden can do a sprinting zone attack it should have become blatantly obvious to the devs how flickers work and how to fix them

Parry him back. Parrying Cent is easy as fuck.

Also
>get parried
>losee 75% of my health
You gonna tell me that only applies to cent?

Post your Lawbro's

>Cent TURTLES next to a wall
>"Lmao just parry him, what are you bad?"
Are you fucking retarded? Parry what exactly? He knows he doesn't have openers, so he just sits next to a fucking wall and waits to parry me like a faggot.

And yes, it's only Cent because every other character only gets a single heavy off a parry, worst case being Warlord getting a throw off a parry.

Anyone elses matchmaking staying on "strict" criteria? cant seem to find a game because of this

Same

Here's an update, I'm not very fast at this stuff. Just a sneak peak.

looks like the work of an enemy stand

I like the style, user. Go on

I had to do some pretty big changes so it'll take long. Plus I don't want to rush out something inferior. Might be another few hours. MS Paint is pretty slow to work with.

Can anyone find any games atm?

nope, I just turned matchmaking off

Give it to me straight. If I play warden....will I eventually unlock gear that lets me cosplay as apollyon?
I mean that HAS to be a thing right?

Niga applyon is wearing lawbringer armor from a lb she killed, she isn't a warden either

Special apolloyon hybrid dlc when?'

Pretty sure you can get her sword parts now

>Gladiator was also a girl and a samurai for some reason.

I wouldn't mind making her my main.

fug, I never noticed the armor. b-but the longsword!

How does one turn it off/on

Highlander will be gender locked

Gladiator will have gender options

Unf female roman... I cannot wait to see her body.

So that's how they are doing dlc?

>Highlander will be gender locked

Really? I would think they'd have 1 male locked DLC hero and 1 female locked DLC hero and the rest would have gender options.

top kek. was it worth it mighty guy?

I can't even find one game what the fuck is going on, it's been two hours for fucks sake

Matchmaking ded or something, it's been stuck at player skill: strict so it doesn't seem to progress

Hairy as a bear probably

o w n e d

Knights will get a female exclusive class called Wolfmother that plays like Apollyon

>very high activity
>mm for 15 minutes and still no game
ded game

That means well Huntress will be gender locked since Huntress and Ronin is both genders

The weebs are equal opportunity

Well I would think of the few girls who play this game they would lean to samurai