/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Double daily mission rewards and 40 packs for Shadowverse's 1st birthday event.

NEW EXPANSION: WONDERLAND DREAMS
shadowverse.com/cardpack/wonderlanddreams/
OFFICIAL SITE IS UP

Street Fighter Leaders will be up for sale until June 13th, remember to buy before it's too late!

Crystal sale going on: $80 for 7500 crystals (can purchase up to 3x)

Sleeves/Emblems from older seasons are avaible once again for Crystals
>Bellringer, Urd, Liza, Elana, Otohime's Guards, Elana

Want 8 FREE STANDARD PACKS?
Just change the language of your client to chinese and claim 8 free packs on your crate.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/cFugs2Mm

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

theshadownexus.com/dream-format-banlist/
poal.me/9k5jwe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best girl

First for elf.

Anyone have some shadowverse wallpapers? I reinstalled windows the other day onto a new SSD and want to change what I previously had. need 1920x1200

Also is it worth crafting 1 themis and 2 tribunals now if I'm looking at playing Haven sometime soon

Nice OC.

New dudes for dudescraft when

I want to put my head between those thighs and lick

>implying they're actually THAT stupid to try and force us into using neutral decks for an entire expansion

Stop posting the interns shitty OC you faggots.

Unless they powercreep Tribunal, those 2 golds are the most important gold cards for Haven. Themis is a very safe craft, and Tribunal is probably quite safe too.

Welcome to CCGs, that's called variance. You're not going to win all the time, even against decks you are very favored against. D-shift which has the most skewed matchups in the game still occasionally beats aggro and loses to hard control.

I would wait until after the anniversary event. We're getting 10 standard and RoB packs so you might end up pulling one.

THE NEUTRALGEDDON IS COMING AAAAAAAAAAAA

today I will remind them

This is a bad card because:

>Random
>Only hits 2 followers instead of the whole board
>Depends on resources that you SHOULD be playing already
>Can't hit face
>Doesn't interact with ANY Forest archetype

So say that by turn 4 or 5 you have 4 to 5 cards in hand, of said cards 2 or 3 are neutrals.
You can't kill any evolved follower with that damage.
You can't kill most wards either.
Card gets horrible in the late game when you're depending on 2 o 3 cards in hand.
This card is complete shit, only useful for killing turn 1 or 2 minions, which already bend to Soccer Mom and Fairy spam.

Disgusting

How do you powercreep Themis is the question?
6 pp Banish all followers with 6 defense or less?

It interacts with the new Xcraft-Neutral archetype they're establishing for each craft you fucking dumbass

It's such silly card, I don't know where they think forest will get the draw to be able to even use such card.
>Random
>Only hits 2 followers instead of the whole board
It could at least hit the entire board or something, but god forbid we get a decent AoE or draw engine for forest.

This world and the next are unchanging.

and this is why you are D ranked

I'd assault those elves if you know what I mean.

kys dubcuck

This was my post from the previous thread, in essence you're correct about its use:

Alright fags, time for some critical thinking.
The main condition with this card is Neutral cards in hand. One of forest's main problems as a class, especially if going the Neutral route, will be lack of good draw. Drawing only one card a turn would force a Forest Neutral deck to be very tempo-focused, abusing Alice and other cards to push aggressively. That's where this card comes in. While you might be running out of cards lategame, this spell will be a huge threat in the early-mid game. When going second, this card can entirely shut down a curving out aggro deck if you only have two Neutrals in hand. That seems pretty powerful, and that's probably as strong as it's going to get.
Due to its conditional side I think this card will peak in value as a turn 2-4 anti-aggro card because you will probably be exhausting your hand in the midgame if playing Neutral. However this could all change with the introduction of new Forest or Neutral draw engine, we will have to see.

What you will do here?
>tfw shit draws all day

It's a fucking 2 drop dude

>forest is fucked with totg
>how do we fix it?
>let's make deisgnated neutral craft!

What flag is this

And?
They could've made it better and so it works with the entire craft instead of only neutrals and then raise its cost. Are you retarded?

the return of intern-kun

It's a far better Sylvan Justice if you have 2 neutral cards in hand, that's not hard to achieve.

They're trying to force the classes to run a neutralcraft deck. We haven't seen many cards for now, but it's pretty safe to assume that the high rarity cards will provide a strong wincon that synergizes with a neutral deck. We only see the tools, but when we see the wincons, it'll all make sense.

Fucking intern kun wasting a gold slot for meh card

Roach into Nature's Guidance, hope for a Pixie Mischief, Roach into Pixie Mischief.

swaziland

It's alright. Once you finally play it you'll see how strong it really is.

>meh card
This shit can deal up to 4-6 damage to TWO targets for TWO mana. It's a motherfucking Soulsquasher that doesn't require evolve to clear 2 targets. If neutralcraft is a thing, this card is NOT meh.

>Just change it into a completely different card
>Cygames won't give me the exact card I want reeee
For all we know right now neutral forest might end up being t1, calm down

It's alright because LUL NEUTRALCRAFT.

Netral forest will be nothing but flood the board unga bunga face.

Yes that's what I said, t1

i seriously hope this is oc

It's OC that got posted on the official SV twitter, don't worry bro it's fake :^)

what a shit card then desu. at least we now got serious carrot value, yay

>not having goblin princess to go with next turn Cynthia
Fuck theme. Elves should die and fairies be onaholes for goblins.

Daily reminder that /svg/ is retarded and always wrong about everything.

that includes you

NO, Im from /hsg/

B-but it's a card that does nothing in control matchup! Why can't it go face when they have no board?!

5pp Destroy all Followers
6pp 2/2 Fanfare: Destroy all other followers

What will be the optimal ratio between class and neutral cards in these new hybrid decks? 15:25?

Funny thing is that fucking does nothing cards is what /svg/ complaining about.

that's even worse

it would depend on the quality and requiremnt of the neutral and class cards. for now it seems that at least having half your deck being neutral is enough to warrant those effects that benefit from the neutrals you're holding

>2pp 1/4 ward that punches you in the face
>7pp 5/6 shittier howl
>4pp 4/4 kill yourself
History repeats itself

They wouldn't be retarded enough to straight up make themis worse in every situation, it needs some easily achievable condition

>cherrypicking the most retarded opinions

I love my wife Otohime

>cherrypicking
And the latest meme is that a 6pp 6/1 that AOEs at end of turn won't see play in shadow because muh death's breath

Inb4 3pp last word destroy all followers, countdown 3 to 4

I had anal sex with your wife

Just death sentence bro

Shut the fuck up

and who you expect to run odile, midshadow? nep? come on. if anything it will be played on a new archetype but for the current decks the best use i can imagine for her is as an antitempo/flood tech

Bad news mate, she's pregnant,

Not powerful enough. We need more banish and removal for shadowniggers.

Opinions?
theshadownexus.com/dream-format-banlist/

You have to go back.

fuck off

if the new cards effect are worthy, 30/10

a cheap earthrited calamitous curse cd amulet?

It's anti flood and reach too, since you still can evolve another follower on the same turn. Technically you can ignore the Odette if they don't have any EP to spend.

>begin playing the game with the resolution to never blindly follow netdecks
>reroll my account until I get a bunch of my favorite's class legos, but none of the ones considered to be "core"
>"eh whatever I'll make it work"
>play games, experiment, rank up
>the more I fine tune my best deck, the more similar it looks like the standard netdeck everyone uses
>end up dropping all of my favorite legos and crafting the core ones
>all I have now is a t2 deck that cost me its full lego cost in vials and a bazillion memes
That's what I get for trying to be a special snowflake. Thanks for reading my blog

>banning albert
what a bunch of assblasted idiots

>wow im at 10pp when you're at 5 hahaha u fucking suck LMAO

no card is broken enough but limiting it to 1 is better
>2 fucking D- shift in row

>still bitching about dragon

>finally open a lego after 43 packs without one
>it's the 4th Beast Dominator

>implying you won't win

>theshadownexus
what?

kill yourself

thanks for the (you)

I literally just won a match because the dumb asshole let up lethal while spamming a bunch of emotes just to "spite me". Why are dragonfags such cucks?

meme addiction caused rowen to become aggresive

fucking stupid this isn't mtg.

Fairy Circle, Roach, Guidance Roach, Roach Evolve, Guidance Roach. Do 8 damage.

Fairy, Fairy, hopefully another 1 cost card, Roach, Guidance, Roach Evolve. Do 12 damage.

You're fucked if he has healing, wards, and especially if he has Grimnir.

Alternative play if he has Grimnir:

Fairy Circle, Fairy, Roach Evolve, Ancient Elf, Elf will have 5 defense which puts her barely out of Grimnir range.

If he Grimnirs, he'll need to evolve him so Bahamut can hit face.

Next turn play Selwyn's Command, evolve Selwyn into Grimnir, hit face with raptor.

If he has a second Grimnir, you're dead, but if Dragon doesn't kill, some lethal should be possible with 3 Guidances and Roach and 9 PP, especially if Selwyn and the Raptor live.

>Banning pepe
Kek salty niggers

>Aya senpai

Is this grill??

>dragoncucks will defend this

Of course not.

Cards should not be designed that only X or Y leader can counter it effectively

Reminder to vote or change your votes as more cards are released.
poal.me/9k5jwe
If you want to vote for neutral just pick a class that you think will utilize neutralcraft the best

Just aggro or kys bro

>Pregnant from anal

How about you kill yourself cuck

Literally every class can clear the damn frog

Who the fuck plays in these events?

>shadowniggers still deflecting at the designated memecraft
you're embarrassing

Anyone got the Daria rune deck with the demonic strike and angelic snipe varient?

>shadow
where did you get that

I just lost against control haven because of time limit. Because of shitty evolve animation my 11 damage evolved roach died in vain. I'm really mad. Very mad. Alt+F4 tier mad. Can I turn off ALL animations in this game?

Would Teena be a good card against Neutralcraft next expansion, /svg/?