OFFICIAL FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?

Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?

What are your car related plans for the weekend?

your car > whores

post waifu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OQsQZvsR_QI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>FRIDAY NIGHT

Nice shoop faggot, it's 7:05 pm.

Who still shares their food with you, Veeky Forums?
Who do you share meals with the most?

>bragging about having already spent your friday night on Veeky Forums
that's you, dumbass.

And when did you last share a meal with someone?

>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?
I haven't been able to drive in like a year and have no job so I've been stuck here.
>Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or gf?
wat r th0s
>What are your car related plans for the weekend?
trying to find a sub $1500 shitbox so I can get rid of this and get a job

>post waifu
pic unrelated

I like going out at night because you can drive all around town without all the traffic, besides you feel like the guy from Drive.

I'm alone b/c my parents are out of state and have me at their place (in the boonies - 30 min from even a gas station) taking care of their dogs.

The best roads are around here though and I might do a run, but I'm set up for understeer atm and there are no jacks / jackstands here. I also currently have an exhaust leak just before the resonators and my car sounds kinda shitty right now.

I've got over a gram of pharm amphetamine and plenty of ephedrine, so I plan to get spun then trip on dissociatives tonight so it'll probably just be me blasting music, nothing car-related. I might patch that exhaust leak tomorrow and clean my interior though.

I'm not, roommate is here
>Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?
If anyone wants a Ontario meet, I'm down
Just changed oil, plans are finished
>post waifu
Fine

Sayuki>>>Mako

Because this week has been fuck, and I need a night to relax.

Car scene here is a bunch of ricers, only into retarded roll racing on the streets.

TRACK DAY BRO! This sunday. I am excited.

>post waifu
Pic Unrelated

>Sayuki>>>Mako
no, this isn't the thread for that

All threads are for the truth

no one i know under 30 is doing anything cool in their lives. they just want to shoot the shit... but they don't think about what they say. they just blabber on about how life sucks or ask me what's going on with MY life. i've got 2 project cars, a band, i'm studying to go back to school to become a legitimate rocket scientist, i pay heavy attention to politics, listen to a lot of music... i can talk at length about a lot of things, go really deep too. so they ask me about these things and i talk AT them, and i ask them later what they've been up to, "oh not much", "nothing", well what did you do last weekend, "watched a movie", "went bowling", "chilled with my gf"... what's the fucking point? who in their right mind would WANT to hang out with these kinds of people?

i mean, i'm 24 for pete's sake. these guys, they're 21 22, 25 26 27, hey dude what've you been up to "nothing hbu" well i'm starting a band lmao, "oh cool what do you play?" ...i don't... "what? lmao" i don't play anything, i'm supposed to play guitar but i know fuck all about that... most of these guys have zero social skills too so now not only am i the only one talking, they don't even know how to fucking talk, they have nothing to talk about, and on top of this, they have a 10 second attention span. the only way i can even be bothered to hang out with anyone is if i'm 1) drinking, in all cases, or 2) focused on a project at hand where we can do cool things, where i'm hopefully within reach of alcohol.

i don't blame them. it's probably my fault to some extent.

Because work.

Because work.

Get a "smog", since the one I just got failed due to 22 degree timing advance, and me having no money to get it fixed ATM, nor understanding how to do it myself. Other than that, literally nothing.

>post waifu
Kk.

>All threads are for the truth
Sayuki is fat

3 out of the past 4 weekends ive driven down to nyc. not this one. too much animu and vn to catch up on
my what
install my b4 grille on monday.

Wrong

Holy shit do you sound like an insufferable chucklefuck

i was out til 6 am last night

Kek enjoy dropping out of school and working minimum wage you 100 IQ fucking idiot.

>dagumi
but thats kenji

>Why are you sat at home alone on a Friday night?
Because it's been raining like a bitch, my car is a piece, and I have no friends.
> Why aren't you out at meets with your bros?
I have no car bros because most "car people" where I live are ricers in Civics who sell weed or punk faggots with WRXs. Plus it's been raining all day and it's cold and wet outside.
I'm going to help my Dad assemble our LS2. We finished honing the block last week and now it's assembly time.
> Post waifu
Pic related

dubs don't lie, tho
already confirmed: fat

you guys are leveling criticism at me... for wanting people to be the best they can be, to dream big and take risks? AM I THE PROBLEM HERE? OR ARE YOU? i'm no chad and i'm not a fucking idiot. i'm apparently the insane guy in the room who wants to not sit around and talk about nothing with people who do NOTHING. man, that's a really dickish concept! fuck off! wanting people to do better? NO FUCKING WAY! ASSHOLE!!!

Are you good bro?

M8, you have a point (and I agree with it), but I think you're taking this a wee bit too... oh what's the phrase? You're flying off the handle about it I guess.

Do you perhaps live in Minnesota? It's been raining a shitload here as well my guy

>getting this mad over a thread a neutral standpoint thread

i want to die

just finished a mad lifting session, resisting the urge to crack a corona
gf is in bed
i will shitpost and lurk for 1 hour while sippin protein shake then go bother her, maybe stick it in

I'm at a Save on Foods reading a JDM magazine and DWELL cause I'm a design fag, and was at McDicks before drawing and sketching and posting on Veeky Forums,
Probably gonna watch a movie I rented from the library since my family doesn't have Wi-Fi and eat munchies and think about how fucking god awfully lonely and shitty my life is while listening to Bob Seagers "Night moves"

I don't have a gf anymore cause she was a crazy asshole and kicked me out after moving in after 1 day and almost made me homeless, and finding girls in this small shitty little town I had to move to because of said ex gf is next to impossible, also I don't know anyone here and I drive a 4 door cavalier so I wouldn't really go to a meet even if they had any here out of sheer embarrassment.

Probably none. (see 4 door autotragic cavalier above)
Might work on some car drawings though that about it

>your car > whores
Well considering how fucking shit my car is, is pick whores any day, least I can get a bj from them

>post waifu
Ok.

How I feel about now..

youtu.be/OQsQZvsR_QI

I agree desu, but pic related and essentially everyone else hates her

Because this is what I do every night. Why go outside when you have drugs and the whole internet at home.
Because I don't have any "bros" and I am a 23 year old KV
Need to fill up the tank tomorrow before or after work. I will probably wash it too.

The real question is why do I bother typing out this post knowing that it has nothing halfway pertinent or entertaining for anyone else.

I just moved to fucking Florida and I'm too much of an autist to actually make friends.
I'm also way too poor to own a car atm.
sucks to be me desu fampai

I know that feel bro

Even still, I wish I had ppl I could at least hangout with when I'm lonely since I live in a small shitty town I had to move to since I almost became homeless

Also try getting them into whatever your into or doing
Thats essentially what I had to do when I had friends, luckily I had at least 2 that actually liked similar stuff so it was easy to hangout with them, anyone else though I pretty much have to get them into something or else it's just boring to hangout with them

I've slowly come to realize most ppl are quite boring but at the same time I really enjoy talking with ppl and trying to learn something interesting about them and just having company, it's a weird dichotomy I know.
I'm hoping if I ever go to school I'll meet ppl that are into some cool or interesting things or stuff I'm into like design and fashion and cars and stuff idk..

>Here sit in Mr.chair, he'll listen to your woes..

what drugs do you have

Nah, I live in MT. The rain is actually a good thing since we have so many wildfires but its been raining for 2 days straight.

>I'm also way too poor to own a car
You don't have $800 to spend on a shitbox and the parts to make it driveable? Just suck 800 dicks if that is what it takes.

Haven't been hanging out with my friend lately since he's been ghosting me and my other friend

>tfw to inteligent for everyone

kys

Because it's the same thing I do every night

No meets I can get to

Reading up more on my latest dumb decision, probably

>your car > whores
Of course

>post waifu
Sure

If your friends are so boring what stops you from making new friends who aren't as boring? Are you telling me you're so socially inept that you can't network to find interesting people? If your friends are as boring as you say they are and you're as smart as you think you are it should be a piece of cake to befriend people who you find interesting.

This is the part where I say you have autism

[spoiler]This is the part where I admit I got baited,
also time to remember if Veeky Forums has spoilers[/spoiler]

Because it's my chill out day before I meet up with my fiancée tomorrow.

Finally had to time to swap over to lightweight forged BBS wheels wrapped Pilot Super Sports tonight, then took the car out for a spin. Dropped 8lbs a corner - Jesus Christ what a difference.

>sayuki
>cow tits

Not even close

I like the quiet life. This is a classy way of saying "please be patient, I have autism".
Change oil
>your car > whores
No, it's a corolla. My bike > whores though.
>post waifu
Fine.

But this is Veeky Forums
He's not gonna want a boring ass car, every otist wants soemthing at least semi sporty or at the very least peppy

Cool drawings

What happened to everyone..
I'm so lonely..

Guys I need advice.

>Looking at 99 dodge 2500, 168k miles, with a cummins 4x4 selling for 12k
>Considering doing two trade ins one getting me free of a car the other putting 3k towards the truck
>All said and done only gonna owe 10k on the truck
>210 dollar payments, no payments for 60 days, only want 100 dollars down, less insurance money per month then my car by almost half
>Only problem is I'm inbetween work at the moment

Would the truck help me? Yes. I need a truck for the winter plus I would like a long term vehicle. I'm thinking I should pass. Am I wrong?

Rebuilding the (manual) transmission + probably replacing driverside cv axle and clutch, maybe a few other things. 1993 Honda Civic if anyone's curious. Spent most of today removing the transmission, will probably spend the rest of the weekend disassembling it and figuring out if I wanna actually rebuild it or just fix what's broken and put it all back together.

Asking Veeky Forums about trucks..
Comeon you know we only like gay was miatas, twingos, foxbodies, and mr2's.

all friends have different plans
if theres any actual decent meets in vancouver bc fuckin lemme know
wash and wax the fc, coolant, sparkplugs and mechanic on monday for engine tuning and new alternator

>Lives in BC..
>bitches about lack of meets..

M8 do you know how many Asian cuckboiiz that have parking lot meets? A fuckton
Do you know how many fuckin ppl live in Vancouver? A fuck ton
There's at least a few good meets, grab a few friends or some dorks that aren't annoying at a meet and go hit the the mountain pass like a good tofuboii

>home alone
Worked until 11p
>meets
There's only one a week here, on Sunday evening, and going to it is like watching trash decompose.
>car plans
Most of my state is burning down so fuck driving anywhere, but I need to put the carpeting back in the trunk now that it doesn't smell like beer.
>waifu
ok

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?
>Work Friday-Sunday 5pm-5am
>Can't stand my roommates - you don't really know someone till you live with them

Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?
>Haven't had a girlfriend in years, roommates girlfriend remind me why I hate females

What are your car related plans for the weekend?
>Detailing my engine bay and fixing a few rust spots while the engine is out

>your car > whores

Wtf are you doing for 12 hrs??
Also what kind of Autismo calls girls "females" no wonder you haven't hands gf in yrs.
Good Lord man.

>Sayuki
>Has a fetish for young guys with thirty year old Corolla shitboxes
>Doesn't even drive, tags along with someone who can
>cow tits
>Lies about her weight
>Annoying
>Probably smells bad
Literally Veeky Forumsurgirl/

>not giving up her virginity because she's sexually aroused by the thrill of the race and wants to race the best
nope

That would mean people here would at least know someone competent at racing, with Sayuki you just need an old shitbox and a licence and she'd be g2g.

Evening shift, usually clock out at 10. Basically just drive around, try new place to eat, either go to karaoke or late night movie before finally go home and sleep
My real friends are at least 2 states away. Co-workers are cool but they're mostly old people.
Mostly just drive around the interstate. Prolly go to Canada just because
>post waifu
pic related

Holy shit, 8lbs a corner? How much did your old wheels weigh?

I remember that doujinshi. That's a she-male. Not that it's a problem.

Holy shit brah I'd kill to have her sit on my face and slap that booty to see the jiggle

>that feel when no newhalf milf
>that feel when not a newhalf milf