has this ever been topped?

>faggot who cant recognize real
youtube.com/watch?v=dzKB1sQ3-nc

kek

Will he ever get toppled?

has this trailer ever been uncoupled?

Yes actually.
youtube.com/watch?v=zcL1H8t6qTo

yes. there's hundreds of videos of people riding faster than that through third world cities

Oh, a Dauphine, how cuuuuuuteeeeee

fuck
that blows devil's cayenne shit out the fucking water

Rip in pepperoni but it's mind blowing how some people really have the car as literal extension of their bodies.
You must be feeling every inch of that car like yourself, otherwise you wouldn't be able to squeeze trough shit like this so fast.

you don't know where the wheels on your car are.....?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=acatwdIWar4

fuck yeah ///M Power baby

fukin NICE

>drifting past police in broad daylight
youtube.com/watch?v=56K839cVyXQ&app=desktop
either set up or the bmw owner has some big contacts in moscow police departement or the kremlin

they can't just be crazy slavs driving around with stolen number plates?

No, Russians are literally crazy. How in the actual fuck are they supposed to catch him when the streets are empty, they drive 1.6 Lada Kalinas and nobody gives an actual fuck?

Also at least put the nigger version
>youtube.com/watch?v=kQcB8QpjfSo

i actually dig these kinds of videos, theyvare inspiring.
too bad i don't own one of them ultimate hooning machines
youtube.com/watch?v=CbQ6wJLi1CA

Here's another one then.
youtube.com/watch?v=L82cjl-zsfc

cute
>youtube.com/watch?v=aG79ZV9r8zA&t=182s

Anybody who rides on the Isle of Man TT should be locked up in a mental hospital. These people are absolutely insane.

and they say high powered rwd cars suck on snow. lol

holy fuck just how much the bike wobbles is making me so uneasy

This. It's kind of a normal thing to rocket through traffic like that at high speeds when you are in the mood in most countries without police that chase minor traffic offenses.

Fucking crazy

Despite the fact that the road is not a "twisty" track, the rate that those guys are flying down that road means that you MUST know where you are going and what corner is next. It's fucking amazing

>ctrl+f: ghostrider
>0 results

uncultured swines

because of the speeds they are going those tiny corners are more difficult than any twisty slow speed corners on any track in the world especially when you consider the fact that the "track" is a road surface and is not exactly smooth like a proper track is.

What a fucking idiot, putting his and everyone else's lives at risk. Just reckless and stupid.

Yes.

youtu.be/20QiWtMhOzA

>cagecucks will never know this feel
kek

>implying you will ever know that feel
kek

I need to seriously look at my life. people are getting paid to do this and I'm fixing machines

Looks like a typical BMW driver to me.

do the cops just not give a fuck?

Welcome to Moscow, my man.

they are the cops

people don't really make money doing isle of man.
the rush of the race is enough for the people that do it, even the winner isnt really getting anything special other than the fact that he was the fastest man around the island.

youtu.be/DRg5Sp1iQMc
Mark Higgins is a god, he set a lap record with an average speed of 128.7 MPH. That's only 4 MPH slower than the Senior TT bike record.

kek, just imagining my grandma who drives a BMW drift slavically around made me chuckle out loud, have some gold, fellow redditor

All those sponsor stickers and sweet sweet bikes means they aren't paying either. I Know the grass is greener etc. but it made me realize I should look for work that is more fulfilling.

Whew lad

youtube.com/watch?v=lbJCWYupkqQ

Literally the only decent driver I've ever seen in a police chase, who actually drives like he wants to get away

lol this

how far will US cops chase you ,it seems like they care more about city/county lines than where I am

Wasn't he arrested?

if it weren't for the helicopter he probably would have gotten away.

can't outrun a Motorola though

If you're wanted for another crime in an urban center then pretty far. Out in the boonies not far at all.

pretty sure that's Georgia

rip tho

youtu.be/LuDN2bCIyus