>Look at it
>I can see bone and fat hanging out
>End up with this
>Get stitched up
>Realize i cant fap properly or wrench for a week or two

Kill me, Veeky Forums.

wear gloves next time

>Realize i cant fap properly or wrench for a week or two

Just go southpaw, m8. First couple times it'll feel weird but you'll get use to it,

>he cant jerk off ambidextrously
plebian

>>I can see bone and fat hanging out
maybe next time don't be so ham-fisted

breh those gloves they have are awesome. I've busted so many fewer knuckles after I got a pair.

So much easier than going inside to wash it out and bandage it up and then this time bringing big boy gloves until I need dexterity again, wondering how long until the bandage slips back off.

>2008
>Installing Cobb downpipe in my STi
>Start wrenching soon after driving
>Start removing the downpipe from the back of the turbo
>Strip two fucking bolts because they were still hot (soft)

I had to dremel the fucking heads off, take the other bolts off, remove the dp from the tarbo, then vicegrip the stuck bolts out... ugh

>white people
absolutely disgusting

>2002
>already swapped my clutch and flywheel yesterday
>took me a day to notice I hadn't put the pilot bearing back in
>back already #rekt from literally bear-hugging the engine to get it back on
oh boy here we go

>next day use a multitude of scissor jacks and straps because my back is fucked
>almost there
>engine falls off the jack and is hanging by the AC lines
FUCK

>transmission snout warn
>hotspot all flywheels forever more
>AC slowly dies
why live

>cutting my rusty muffler off with a sawzall to install a new one
>trip with sawzall
>pic related happens
Fuck me...

I'm sorry user

I'm not!

how old?

Was it infection? Doesn't seem very easy to get four fingers off (or even one) with a sawzall. Circular saw or something like that sure.

>saws mufflers
>saws meat
Seems like it works.

If that's your hand, clean your fucking nails faggot. Highly doubt you have a GF when your hands look like those of a bum.

Do gfs paint their nails and grow them long just so that they don't have to clean them?

That seems like the sort of devious thing they'd get up to.

Ask me how I know you've never so much as opened the hood on a car in your life.

I know that your hands get dirty, that's not an excuse. At least I'm not a bitter virgin, kid.

>servicing starter bike so i can sell it off
>finished degreesing everything
>finished chain and sprocket replacement
>fnished clutch replacement
>replaced filters and fluids
>everything back together
>clean and lube chain
go to wipe off excess lube while wheel is spinning
>queue my hand catching on chain and getting chewed up in the rear sprocket

sprocket tooth punctured through the side of my nail and through most of my finger, thankfully missing bone. Ended up with no nail, big square hole on the top and a bruise on the bottow where the sprocket didnt quite go through.

Still trying to figure out why i thought doing that was a good idea at the time.

I think needing to run to the emergency room to go get stitches in the middle of exhaust work is a good reason to not have clean hands or nails.

tripped and fell on the blade

So you can let it get infected? Sounds like a third-world tier doctor to me, that's not smart.

Jesus.

Thanks for sharing mate.

you're very welcome

Do you see the part on his finger where they cleaned it?

No

It's as dirty as the rest of his hand, I've no clue what you're talking about

It literally isn't though

>I can see bone and fat hanging out
Fucking Americans I swear...

Adding literally to something like a teenager doesn't make you right, especially when you're blatantly wrong

Umm yes it does sweetie ;^)

You're actually retarded enough to think that a hospital won't clean the area around a wound before treating it?

Judging from the picture, yes. It's clearly dirty you fucking mongrel.

So yeah, you are retarded.

Good to know, we can disregard every post you make.

Absolutely bait, look at the picture you double nigger.

Shit, that's rough user.

I sure hope you have a necklace with your preserved fingers on it, would be metal as fuck.

Bait because you're wholly ignorant on medical procedure?

You don't scrub around a serious wound like that, it risks worsening the injury and will cause undue pain, which in turn risks the patient reflexively moving and worsening the injury.

Guys stop being racist he's just Indian.

So... Just sayin

Super glue is as good as stitches for anywhere you don't care about having a scar, and scars are manly.

As it dries it sucks the oxygen out of the air around it. It cauterizes the wound a bit, you just hold the skin together on the top, let it dry and enclose the wound inside you.

Like stitches, only a hell of a lot cheaper and quicker

This.

>Getting your hands dirty for days and staining everything

gross

I don't get it.

Sawzall blades.... Just don't work like that.

Was it running? How did you trip sawing off a muffler? Was the car on a lift?

There's no way a sawzall made it through bone on 4 fingers not on, and there's no way you fucking sawed your fingers off as you tripped.

>walking with sawzall
>finger near trigger like a retard
>trip like a retard
>knee pushes hand
>hand goes into sawzall
>hand is kill
Geez dude do I need to reenact this shit for you? Why don't you give it a try and see what happens

You deserved it dumbfuck

You want to avoid scars on your fingers. Scar tissue isn't as flexible as normal skin and you'll lose dexterity.

You also don't want to completely seal deep wounds, because they need to drain unless you want serious infections.

>not wanting serious infections

Pussy

trigger discipline amirite

more like nigger discipline

moar like not treating a loaded power tool like it's going to power tool you

I did this to myself in november, changing my track bar. Had my hand inside the wheel well turning a wrench with an extension and slipped, scraped it on plastic. Wasn't even super painful or deep but it was wide and ragged and it's still visible.

I really still have a problem visualizing it. Like, this is Veeky Forums we've used sawzalls. I'm imagining cutting someone's fingers off on purpose with one and even that would be hard to do. You must have literally landed with one hand pulling the trigger and the whole thing rotated perfectly blade up and your other hand landing directly on the blade with all your weight.

Buy
A
Fucking
Impact
Gun
It's
20-
Fucking

Fuck you. There's nothing like the feeling when you get out the 4' length of sched. 40 pipe on your wrench and pull it gently until it goes
>*pop*

Or when you slip it on your wrench to get off the axle nut and it goes nowhere as you play monkey bars on it
>stand on it
>jump on it
>jump up and down on it right at the edge
*eaarrk*
there we go