/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: Say Something Nice About Lammy! Edition

This is a general for the discussion of the Nintendo consoles and games released on them.
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/

>Important News
「!」Switch online service details: nintendo.com/switch/online-service/
nintendo.com/switch/online-service/
「!」SNES Classic in Xbox survey: twitter.com/tomphillipsEG/status/870232073918967817
「!」Byte and Barq in ARMS: youtu.be/FaMZOrfdhLU
「!」Fire Emblem Warriors news: nintendoeverything.com/lots-of-fire-emblem-warriors-details-2-more-original-characters-games-being-represented-more/
「!」Monster Hunter XX coming to Switch: nintendoeverything.com/monster-hunter-xx-coming-to-switch/
「!」New details about Mario x Rabbids Kingdom Battle: mynintendonews.com/2017/05/23/new-details-about-mario-x-rabbids-kingdom-battle-arriving-on-the-switch/

>Upcoming Releases
Japan - nintendo.co.jp/schedule/index.html
North America - nintendo.com/games/coming-soon/
Europe and Australia- nintendo.co.uk/Games/Upcoming-Games/Upcoming-Games-753286.html

>New 3DS XL vs New 2DS XL vs 2DS Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Charts
Switch - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/amiibo-igcc-switch1.jpg?w=646
3DS - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-3ds3.jpg?w=646
Wii U - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-wiiu4.jpg?w=646

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

rollercoasterguy.github.io/
nintendoeverything.com/arms-characters-are-able-to-maintain-extendable-arms-with-the-masks-they-wear/
ign.com/games/upcoming/wii-u?filter=latest
download.8bitdo.com/Manual/Controller/NES30pro FC30pro/NES30pro FC30pro_Manual_V4.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first xD

I thought I got over gaming years ago but now I kinda want a Switch.
Arms looks fun, Zelda looks fun even the upcoming Mario game looks fun and the last Mario game I enjoyed was Galaxy 1.

I don't want to fall back.

Yeah fuck enjoying things in life, we are here to suffer.

This is now a not Nintendo Thread.
Post not Nintendo games.

B-but indulging in enjoyment isn't healthy!

Pity bump

>I thought I got over gaming years ago

Since you're visiting Veeky Forums, and a fucking Nintendo thread no less, you're either clinically retarded or really bad at baiting.

fuck off

Make way for the King of all Cosmos, suckers.

Why does the switch controller have a infra-red sensor?
Why does Nintendo keep putting infra-red on their devices? The 3DS had one too but it was never used.

Reminder that all those mascots are dead because they didn't start on a Nitendo platform.

>never used
Also, it's ot just a sensor, it's an infrared camera. Supposedly it'll help track motion some day, but right now it's there for the sake of being there so when they introduce the feature early adopters aren't left out.

switch 2.0 when?

Literally not any time soon, stop memeing

Why is it sold out?

Because Ninty was cautious.

Hopefully soon.

So what are your hopes for Mario Odyssey?

Mario Sunshine improved.

Hi.

I came here to say you are all black assholes.

Cya!

same

same

Wow rude, my asshole is perfect and pink, thank you very much.

Typical nigger fallacy. White people do not have anything pink.

I'm pink all over. Especially on the inside~

You sir are dead.

So when do you guys think they will release a super special zelda mariokart smashbros pokemon starZ bundle edition with a better screen, so I actually consider buying one?

Never. And what's wrong with the screen? It's arguably the best thing about the Switch.

Why wipe your feet on Kirby when you could put your ass IN Kirby?

Nothing wrong with it, just looking at the shitload of 3ds limiteds that all of which came with better screens than regular models
And then also looking at the 3ds launch meme, where the price dropped by 40% in a couple months when there were still little games and no hax to justify buying one

Well, I do agree that it has no games.
I bought it on launch and still own only Zelda.
Well, I'm probably getting Disgaea 5 this weeks since I don't own a PS4.
Mario Kart is fun but sadly nothing new, so I didn't bother grabbing it since I'm playing it at a friends all the time.
As someone who owns it since day one, all I can recommend is to wait till they at least release the new Mario.

3DS wasn't selling too hot and had competition

I don't think it'll get a price cut

but at the same time, there's no harm in waiting. not too many games yet

Why not both?

I'm not that flexible.

Anyone else shitting like crazy? Sign a new nintendo game will drop soon.

rollercoasterguy.github.io/

nintendoeverything.com/arms-characters-are-able-to-maintain-extendable-arms-with-the-masks-they-wear/

Oh so its "magic". Some lore.

This is proof Nintendo is evil. What other company would have a showcase at 7fuckingAM

For those kids to have something to watch while they eat a healthy nutrient breakfast before school

There's gonna be a bundle at least here in europe, not limited edition though
4pm for me, burger, haha

FUCK I have a test that starts at 10.

Still baffles me they don't include the splatoon joycons

Nintendo doesn't care about you. Neither does God. Enjoy burning in damnation.

Fucking this.
Honestly. How cheap can you get?

>7am PT/10am ET

When is that in Greenwich time?

If I were to guess, they manufacture those joycons with the Switch, and the only difference with this packaging is it includes a download code (probably not even installed) and the packaging
Or something stupid like that. I'm sure it has something more to do with lazy or not wanting to slow down the manufacturing process than cheap.

2pm. You filthy sandnigger.

Dude, I don't even live in London.

I'd rather buy the game physical and the NB/NR console extra before I get a bundle without any difference to the actual console and a filthy download code for the game.
It would be different if they included at least those JoyCons. A real shame.

do we still have a chart of recomended games for WiiU? like the one we used to post for 3ds

>used to

shiiiiiiit sorry

thoughts on:

>Elliot Quest
>Punch Club
>Mario Sports Superstars
>Maplestory 3DS: The Girl of Destiny 【Recently got a fan translation and I don't know if it's actually a good game】

>Dasshutsu Adventure Zetsubou Yousai 【JP】
>MEGAMI MEGURI 【JP】
>Puyo Puyo Chronicle 【JP】 (can it be played without JP knowledge?)
>Momotaro Dentetsu 2017 【JP】

do you have the wiiU one?

I'd rather not post it until I finish it, which may happen soonish because there's literally nothing left to release on the console.

Why the lies?

Soonish may be in a few months :^)

No u fag king
ign.com/games/upcoming/wii-u?filter=latest

Funny, those are either already released, VC games or cancelled for Wii U like The Fall 2 and Shakedown Hawaii.
And there's Cars 3.

I wonder if there'll be a port of this to more modern consoles now that the "sequel" was announced.

I wonder if they will port splatoon to android now that the "sequel" was announced.

I'm trying to connect my Wii U Pro Controller to my PC with Wiinusoft. It's connecting to bluetooth but it won't connect as controller 1, 2, 3, or 4. Instead all four lights keep blinking and and the controller doesn't work with my PC games.

Does anybody here know how to deal with that problem?

Also, why is a Playstation game in the OP image?

>Also, why is a Playstation game in the OP image?

The spiritual successor may be coming to Switch, it's the first stretch goal in the kickstarter that won't be funded anyway.

An update came out for 8bitdo controllers, now it can be used on the nintendo switch as the procontroller or on the pc as an xinput(xbox) controller

I don't see myself buying the procontroller at this point as im not a fat neckbeard and don't have ((((big hands))))

download.8bitdo.com/Manual/Controller/NES30pro FC30pro/NES30pro FC30pro_Manual_V4.pdf

Any thoughts or predictions about what the Tales of game will be for the Switch?
Berseria port or something entirely new? In case it's a port, do you think the Switch can handle its graphics without a downgrade, the game itself isn't really demanding at all.

There were basically no JRPGs on Wii U, I really doubt this system will fare any better in that regard.

That would make me quite sad, honestly.
The DS and 3DS had a fantastic library when it comes to that.
But the Tales of game was already announced, wasn't it?

Considering the vita is dead and the 3ds will be, all of the handheld jrpgs will go to the switch, hell i have a feeling the entire handheld gaming market will be monopolized on the switch, unless sony and ms decide to make some nokia n-gage meme phones that connect to their homeconsoles and have buttons to compete in this market

Vita isn't dead in Japan and the future of 3DS remains to be seen. Budget JRPGs can't work on an advanced system like Switch, and Nintendo has shown no interest in supporting Niche markets (aside from Fatal Frame, which had a fucked up US release) for their home consoles.

Call it the pessimist in me but I think modern Nintendo hates traditional JRPGs (hence the continuous neutering of in-house RPGs like Paper Mario) but I guess Xenoblade is an exception.

are we going to see Super Star Saga DX/Deluxe/Whatever at E3

Super star saga was so short though, I can't see how a remake would be worth a full games price

Well, they do have some big titles that they always release.
Xenoblade and SMT already have announcements on that regard.
And seeing that PS4 ports (DQ and Disgaea 5 if you count taht) are making it I'll have my hopes up for the time being.
There's also Octopath Traveler and the announced Tales (I believe Wii U hadn't one) game.

I hope those boyscouts didn't lie about animal crossing.
Its whats going to get me to buy a switch

I can't wait to play Bowser's game!

me too

I'm hoping for a Vesperia port or sequel, although I wouldn't mind a Xillia port since I never owned a PS3. Berseria and Zestiria I've played on my PC, so I wouldn't really be interested in Switch ports. Unrelated to Tales, but I would also like to see Code Vein or God Eater 3 on Switch.

any of yall got a capacitive stylus for your switch?

are there any games that need it?

not really, but it's still a help with navigation

Switch is shit tho. Why would I want to pair my emulation machine controller with trash?

This. Just wait for Switch games to release on CEMU, or buy a Scorpio/ PS4 Pro if you're poor. No reason to own Nintendo hardware in the current year.
>b-b-but muh Mario rehash #47989873 and muh Zelda rehash #987655526

I can't come up with even a single exclusive PS4/Scorpio game that I'd want. In that regard, for me personally, Switch is already the superior choice.

Nier fans are the worst.

Here comes 3k, but this is no surprise you all bought at $1.8k, or the BTC-NintendoNX group at $550, right? Right?!?!

Please stop spamming this shit here.

How is one post spam? Explain yourself.

I have levels where incentives happen in this very general. At $4k gor gets a switch. At $4.5k, pige and Randall get hookers that will destroy a switch in front of them and jam the parts up their ass with their stilettos.

You must be too new to know this tho.

Kill yourself babt

Bro you promised that Switch when you hit 1000 but I still have nothing my man.