imgur.com/a/eSXdv/layout/grid

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/6f9yqd/game_feels_off_after_fire_fades_update/?st=j3jztrzw&sh=b1efdcc3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

summon me please

this shit is permanent isnt it?

no just delete your saves and redo your characters so it can be overwritten

No, being penalized is permanent though.

delete your save data and you should be fine. not the character, the whole folder. C:\Users\Alexis\AppData\Roaming\DarkSoulsIII. And next time be careful how you cheat

Invalid Data is just a warning, delete your saves that you cheated on, even the one syou MIGHT NOT have cheated on.
It's better to just delete everything now.
Start a new game and DO NOT CHEAT. Your warning will go away after a few weeks.

"YOU HAVE BEEN PENALIZED" is permanent.

hey alexis are you a qt trap?

You still have a bunch of waste Luck and Int. Those do literally nothing for your build, whereas Vit gives you equip load for your weapon and armor and also increases flat defense.

Your Str should be 27 at minimum, two-handing gets you to 40 Str, allowing you to wield most Str weapons. Pump Vigor and End, Vigor should be 35 minimum, while End should probably be at the 34 break point if you're using FaP+3. Prisoner's Chain will go a long way towards saving you levels at the cost of a ring slot.

Probably try to shave Dex back down to 10, a Str/Fai build needs to make sacrifices. After that, you can choose to bump Att up to 18, but 60 Faith is absolutely mandatory.

>penalized is permanent
Stop spreading misinformation, I've been banned on and off 4 fucking times, it takes about a month to be unbanned if you cleaned out your saves and made a brand new one.

Such is the life of cheating.

Shouldn't have cheated user, what'd you do insta-curse people

How do I dex/fai? I'd like to use dmb on a sabre but I'm not sure how to go about it. Do I have to go 60 fai? If so, what else should I use along? Please help

i picked up a invaders hurrah gesture then he black crystal'd out
i wish i had the balls to cheat and ruin everyones day

reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/6f9yqd/game_feels_off_after_fire_fades_update/?st=j3jztrzw&sh=b1efdcc3

what do you guys think of this? i was getting annoyed playing yesterday when it felt like i wouldn't recover as soon i should have and stuff and it didn't really occur to me that they might have changed the game until i read this

Why don't you guys just create spare accounts that you use to cheat on?

can you get banned in dark souls 2 for getting rings with ce?

I have SSS, Wolnir's Holey Holy, and Dark Hand for some OP slaps.
I'll be 2H Wolnir's mainly, SSS will be used with a shield or talisman.
Dark Hand is just for killing things fast and it levels up pretty high with Faith at 40

Earthen peak would make perfect sense if the elevator direction was reversed.

I don't think it was bad game design, I think that it was a rushed developer who actually fucked up with coding the elevator and reversed the direction on accident.

I do, and I come back to my main after messing around on family sharing for a good month or so.

Is there a way to get that procedurally generated blackface off without resting at a bonfire?

hi Alexis

Through settings? Turn off blood

This is genuinely one of the most annoying aspects of the game for me......triggers me so fucking hard

Did you read the post? The elevator sends you in the middle of the lake. You clearly show it sending you in edge there

Disable blood in the settings.

After playing with it off for so long it's barely noticeable now.

That works?

> Do I have to go 60 fai?
Yes, if you want to use spells that actually deal damage. Which means you're limited to 40 dex, not 80.

Does that disable blood coming from attacks too?

What the actual fuck happened here?

I kept being launched in the air until I alt+f4'd

put untrue dark ring on and off, completely cleans your character

blood that shows up in backstabs and stuff disappears too

you'll barely notice it anyways

In-game you arrive at the edge, with only a little bit of lake "behind" you. You can even see the edges of the caldera once you're inside.

I was thinking 50 dex for max casting speed. Or is that unnecessary? Even on 120 it seems kinda stat deprived. Also, heals and buffs aren't affected by rings, right? If I only use these, can I omit RotSF/Morne's?

someone has been talking about this ogre's game for a few days now

i don't mind starting over as Knight

the shrek meme has really run its course at this point its just sad now

>In-game you arrive at the edge
No you don't, you arrive well in the lake with no volcanic ceiling or whatever could hold the earthen peak.

yup

what shrek meme? I'm a new shitter and I got called to defend the cathedral of the deep since I'm an aldrich faithful than I just kept getting plunged in the air for 10 minutes

some

BODY

>I got called to defend the cathedral of the deep since I'm an aldrich faithful

forgot picture

You should go to 27 strength and 60 faith, then. After that pump your vig/end/attn.

You should go for 26 attunement, since that's the softcap for ashen estus healing and a 4th slot.

Here's a typical weapon/spell combo for each cap:

66/15: pure strength with supportive spells
>DSGA
>Blessed weapon on pure-strength weapon
>Tears of denial

40/35: Defensive strength build
>DSGA, WHS, heavy LKGS
>Blessed weapon buff on pure-strength weapon
>sacred oath
>bountiful sunligt
>great magic barrier

27/60: offensive faith build
>WHS, SSS, blessed LKGS, Saint's Bident
>Lightning arrow
>lightning stake
>projected heal
>lightning blade / darkmoon blade heavy infused weapon

Do I have to actively play after deleting my data or could I just wait a month or so and just log in and see the message gone?

you need to create character and youre fine

just make a new character and reach the first bonfire, you can come back and check on the game later but it does take like 4-5 weeks

this is extremely helpful, thank you for sharing it, i might make a second character as Knight apply this info on that one

Alright, thanks.

>Mytha turns herself into a fucked up snake creature for him
>Nadalia tears her soul apart over his death
Just how hung was the Old Iron King?

And is it wrong that I'd fug Mytha if she wasn't decapitated?

MUH EAR

>What the actual fuck happened here?
The fire fades, time is convoluted, the swamps of lords converge

Do you understand why those choices exist though?

Miracles generally fall into 2 categories:
>Scaling (more faith = more effect)
>non-scaling (more faith = same effect)

Strenth scaling goes:
>higher damage up until 40 strength (27 2-handed)
>an extra 20% more damage up until 60
>max damage 2H 66

miracles like Blessed Weapon, Soothing Sunlight, and tears of denial are non-scaling. Since so many of them sit at around 30-35 faith, that's a good stopping point to meet 40 strength.

Dragonslayer's Greataxe requires 40 strength and Lothric Knight Greatsword requires 24 strength, so 27 and 40 are good choices for strength investment. 66 strength is the next place to stop because it lets you use Ledo's and maxes out your strength damage.

For faith, scaling is much harsher. 40 to 60 faith is almost double damage, so if you are using faith-scaling miracles (darkmoon blade, any lightning attack) you should really stick to 60 faith.

>get stuck on a boss for hours
>come back a few days later and kill him on the first try

is there a name for this phenomenon?

what did you do?
spawn slabs? rank up covenants? delevel?

none of all, I did this. Experimented a bit.

is projected heal really still better than heal/heal aid?

i hope you get ding dong bannu'd

I mean, if it happens I'd probably family share on the same account I play SotFS on, so it doesn't really matter much.

Fatigue?

R8 DS2 faggot build

Can somebody explain how Talismans and Chimes differ?

I just used whatever had the biggest spell buff, but should I be using one over the other for certain miracles?

Currently using Vordt's and Irithyll Sword.
Thinking about trading it for spiked mace and barbed sword

would it ever trigger bleed? Is frost better than bleed?

chimes always have higher spell buff and are faster but lack the poisecasting weapon art

>talismans
WA gives you poise depended solely on the talisman. Saint's is the weakest, not advisable. Sunlight is the strongest, but it's spellbuff is too low and you shouldn't have to tank ugs. The rest have the same poise and out of those, the best is the standard talisman.
>chimes
WA is the most fp-efficient, albeit slowest, heal. Usually higher spellbuff than talismans but no poise and most damaging miracles are either close range or work better at close range (spear variants do extra damage at point blank). Good for scaling buffs like dmb and heals if you're safe.

i can't put my finger on it but there's something profoundly unfun about dark souls 3

it is uninspired, bland, and lacks what made the previous games fun and interesting

the r1 spam

somebody give me an adjective for a man who loved but lost

Hollow

Earthen peak doesn't make sense because the Iron Keep is supposed to be under the Forest of Fallen Giants, it's just one of the "holy shit we are out of time and need to string this together" that DS2 has

You've played two and couldn't get over it.

Is there anything more satisfying in PvE than going to NG+ (and further) and one shotting the first two bosses?

Good job killing it in one blow.

cuckolded

Once you've seen a bosses moves you start making assumptions, usually rolling too early. You also aren't committing him to long term memory.

When you come back to fight the boss again, you've got the long term memory of their moves AND you're not getting rushed and rolling too early. This makes it a lot easier to beat them.

Yeah but he was gay for Alonne, got depressed when weebdude left, made a bunch of really manly iron golems and shit, then ended up being killed by one.

Rip Oi King, the gayest man in the souls verse

Is this how you INT?

Why did he turn into Balrog?

>Great Heal: 550% spell buff, 65 FP
>Heal: 300% spell buff, 45 FP
>Projected heal: 230% Spell Buff, 55 FP
>Heal Aid 150% spell buff, 27 FP

Projected Heal is a straight upgrade to Heal Aid, Great Heal is a straight upgrade from Heal.

For passive healing in PvE you should rely on replenishment / soothing sunlight / sun princess ring. For Fast healing in PvP, Projected heal is the best,

>The Iron King's flesh was charred, and his soul possessed by the things that lurk below.
There is nothing left of the actual old iron king in the base game and only his tower thing in the DLC, the dude gave up on everything way before you show up

Saint's has the highest spell buff at 60 fth. It's the best to use if you just need a little poise. Talisman is 7% less healing for more poise.

I like to think he got a wee bit of the Dragon God's soul in him, hence his fascination with fisting the player.

> Iron Keep is supposed to be under the Forest of Fallen Giants

source?

Earthen peak is a mountain behind FFoG. There's no reason why iron keep would be under the forest.

I've seen worse, this one is ok.

Could be, some think the Nil Curved Greatsword is a reference to the Old One.

Read it in one of the design documents years ago, can't give you a link but it does make sense design wise, after all Vendric built his kingdom on top of the Old Iron Kings sunken fortress rather than miles away from it, that's what the salamander area is supposed to lead into, as oppose to just being a random fire area for no reason

If you aren't making a glass cannon, drop young dragon ring and use prisoner's chain to get your vit up to 20. You should also have at least 26 attunement so that you aren't wasting so much asten estus on a low bar.

Try to wear some more defensive armor too.

Great soul dregs is best for a min-max nuke build. For a melee int build like this, farron flashsword might be better.

>Shitsouls 2

Does the valorheart "block while attacking" stuff work with other shields, or just the one it comes with? I wanna do a roman cosplay with a gladius and greatshield.

TOBIAS

WAS

GEHT

it only blocks if you "two hand" it otherwise it has normal straight sword animations

It has 7% less for double the poise. With saints you can tank what, one, TWO ss hits? No more

Fuck. Oh well

you could try using broadsword as substitute

(You)

nonsensical hub world
inconsistent styles and ideas
lack of progression customization
too dependent on reaction time
magic is useless until mid/late game
melee is boring
All NPCs only exist to sell you stuff, with no sense

DS1 and DS2 were good RPGs, DS3 is a bad RPG and decent hack and slash. It's too linear and too much focus on visuals/reaction time/mechanics rather than world, exploration, or progression.

No I meant he had bad taste for not getting over two. Now I'd understand if he didn't like darksouls 3 do to it feeling a little forced or having played BB and had higher expectations.

Anybody on xbox want to help me kill Dragonslayer armour ng+?

Put your sign by the fog gate. Pass dsg. sl 60+6 prepare to be downscaled

>exploration

I think most of the individual levels had better exploration compared to anything in dark souls 2(dlc levels were good though)

>homo fantasy
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to steal that. How good is that branding iron and whip? I need to know how fucked I am in more than one instance.

attunement efficiency never matters in PvP

Sure I'll be there in a sec. pass is dsg right?

They suck terribly, most of my builds there are terribly unoptimized for the sake of keeping the theme.