So what the fuck is up with bikers and being super fuckingg obnoxious douchebags...

So what the fuck is up with bikers and being super fuckingg obnoxious douchebags? I've been watching tons of videos of bikers doing some stupid or illegal shit on the highway, and either run from the police or catch an attitude with them like they did nothing wrong.

That's why nobody respects bikers. They vast majority are fucking douchebags. I'm genuinely curious why they act the way they do.

It's always either some 400lb 50 year old boomer and his 2,000 decibel Harley revving at stop lights or a 20-something year old douche doing wheelies on the highway and weaving in and out of traffic. Everytime they run from the police I genuinely hope they fall off their bike and eat shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSoX_Ssq4oY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I cherrypicked some videos, why is X an asshole?

Gee, I fucking wonder.

Literally didn't cherry pick anything, the vast majority of videos on the internet and the ones I watched are of bikers being fucking stupid.

Agreed, X is a fucking asshole. His music is alright I guess but I dislike his person more and more each day. He's a whiny bitch who acts a fool and makes songs about how nobody likes him

ITT: Bikefags can't come up with an excuse because they know it's true

This

Of course it's true lol. No one is denying it. The reality is that the thrill-seeking nature and ignorance of retards combined with accessibility means a disproportionate amount will be drawn towards it. Most people can objectively conclude that literally dying because Stacy decided to turn in front of you while she was going to crossfit isn't worth the feeling of some air blowing in your face. Some smarter guys manage to delude themselves and get enticed by the performance aspects of sport bikes (valid reason) and ride for a few years before dying or getting spooked and quitting (me).

>Everytime they run from the police I genuinely hope they fall off their bike and eat shit.
we know

we dont care about what you cageys think we're already gone going 120mph by the time your peanut brain can start forming murderous thoughts

>calls people peanut brains
>literally doing dumb shit on the highway while going 150mph in rush hour traffic

ok

Everytime I watch a video where a biker does some dumb shit on the highway and then immediately falls and severely injures themself, it always satisfies me that they got what they deserved for being a retarded douchebag.

Why?

MOTORCYCLES = NARCISSISM

Motorcycles attract narcissists. Loud, fits only 1 person, entitled to travel between other vehicles, "the rules don't apply to me" attitude, etc. It's the ultimate vehicle for selfish entitled ppl who tend to be narcissists.

>Face can't be seen
>Narcissistic
Wrong.
Motorcycles are for people who want to have fun.

>having fun is being a douchebag in traffic, doing dangerous shit in traffic, and running from the police and catching an attitude when they get caught like they did nothing wrong

Yeah, maybe it's fun if you have the mindset of a 13 year old.

what about those who want bikes just to make the traffic commute easier?

granted there's a high risk you'll die because some jabroni decides to change lanes without looking..

wait yeah fuck that. fucking california has the worst drivers.

>calling people peanut brains as he's part of a group of people who willingly try their hardest to win Darwin awards

kek, daily reminder bikers are fucking retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSoX_Ssq4oY

What's up with car drivers and being unsafe morons who don't look where they're going?
I see it all the time on the roads; you pull out randomly, you hit stationary objects, you get out the car and explain to the press 'IT JUST FLIPPED OVER MANG'.
You text and drive because you can't bear to put the phone away. You back into other cars, you back over your kids, and your cages are so loaded down with safety equipment and strengthening bits that they're burning 2-3 times the fuel they should, AND YOU STILL MANAGE TO HIT THINGS AND KILL YOURSELVES.

Meanwhile, 99.9% of bikers I see on the roads are just enjoying themselves, with the worst thing being a little speeding. You don't get entire cafes dedicated to car drivers, but you do with bikers.

>faggots*
Fixed it for ya

How's that cherry picking? Bikers are most always complete dick heads

Man that shit was intense, as someone that does ride a motorcycle they teach you in the MSF course not to do shit like this.
If nobody's hurt just let it go, never ride mad.

I think mostly, you're just jealous you can't do that and get away with it.

>it doesn't affect me in the slightest
>if anything, it's free entertainment
>the worst that could happen is this guy eats shit and dies
>WOW WHAT A FUCKING ASSHOLE DOUCHEBAG I HATE HIM
does not compute unless "jealous" is the answer

Again, jealousy

>why dis nigga not gotta be stuck in traffic
>oh i know, i know how to take dis nigga down
>HE ENTITLED
>HE NARCISSIST
>His mom no love him
>he BTFO

Eh, you can ride mad as long as you do it right and take your aggression out in a way that is suited for motorcycles instead of trying to be a 100mph buffalo like a truck.

Blow by them going 150mph on your way to your bike's top speed of 180-something and wait for a passing ferrari to elevate your mood.