Impossible car bread

Post cars that are virtually impossible to get but you'd love to own.

Other urls found in this thread:

motortrend.com/news/c12-0603-1964-chrysler-turbine-car/
lefthandutes.com/index.html
rmsothebys.com/mo10/sports--classics-of-monterey/lots/2001-ford-forty-nine-concept/500624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Childhood dream car

I haven't seen an AWD DSM IRL or for sale online in quite some time. Even if I did get one, they've all been beaten to shit and are poorly modded on top of being somewhat unreliable already.

Ill take it all please

This. But only because it's a one-off and I doubt anyone will ever put the time or money and effort into making another

This would hang form my ceiling

I came, I've always had soft-spots for both minitruck lowriders and retro truck styling.

SRT6 please

looks fucking awesome. The finish it's so clean that it looks like photoshop.

S10 baja

this model has a special place in my heart, I played hundreds of hours in GT1 with my 900+ hp skyline, it was dark red.

this car was the total shit in Gran Turismo 1, had like 3 and loved them, they had OP accel lol

post sexier curve than this, protip: you cant

>literally has "bait" for name

>So curvy that it couldn't get to production

it didn't go into production because Mazda doesn't know how to make a performance car that doesn't catch on fire

On the topic of rare S10s.... pic related (4.3L turbo)

only people with moronic amounts of money to spend or a parent who owns one can get one.
last i checked they were going for like 250k.

I mean it's sexy but I don't get the mindset of "let's fuck up a pick up and add in an engine that would fit better in a car".

This doesn't make any sense.

>owner of pic related has plastic chairs in his backyard... also, clearly not a mansion...

was he waiting to cash it in or what?

old bogan.
probably bought it in the 90's for 20k and restored it.

I wonder how much it would cost to import one?

This camaro is sexy as fuck

is the Syclone especially rare? I've work on several of them i figured they were kinda typical

>0 intact ones exist

>prototypes only, won´t sell for any price at all

it hurts so bad, why doesn't GM make these in right hand drive and bring some over.

You know you can get them in the us right?

Buick Wildcat concept from the mid-80s. Do want.

I would also like a Ford Panther-based wagon with a manual.

I came looking at this

1984 Mustang GT Turbo, sold like shit but with a little bit of work it'll run like a V8, my first car, still have her.

>tfw hippies had to kill of my dream of ever owning a nuclear powered ride

FUCK

...that bubble window. 71 Riv

fusion could still happen

Not bubbular enough.

>tfw warehouse fire
even if it never drives again
pictures just are not the same as looking in person
ford probe is the bubble car
1997 Ford Taurus wagon does a good job too

intact ones exist
What did you mean by that?

motortrend.com/news/c12-0603-1964-chrysler-turbine-car/

Jay leno has one. Forgot who else, may be a museum, but there are two left.
GM's largest mistake was not going further with these cars

There is a company that brings these over in parts and assembles then here in the US in rhd. It's expensive but possible

Wait I think you meant left hand drive

lefthandutes.com/index.html

>crashing your car or having the cooling system malfunction

>never mind the mechanics that would have to be paid in gold ingots and first borns just to bother dealing with that hazard

It looks fucking broken. Like fat albert and his fatter brother have sat in it and the shocks have collapsed from their failed effort to support their gargantuan bulk.
Maybe I just don't get that shit at all....

>Porsche 917
This thing looks rad as fuck tho.

Aurora Safety

rmsothebys.com/mo10/sports--classics-of-monterey/lots/2001-ford-forty-nine-concept/500624

Audi Quattro

i cry evrytiem ;_:

All of them have been destroyed by general motors, not a single one is left.
Without the drivetrain...

secret best porsche

About 3k Syclones were made along with around 5k Typhoons. So finding a good condition one can be hard depending on your location.

Sounds about right mayte' same shit happens in burgerland. My dad bought a boss 351 mustang that had a salvaged title for and no engine for $200 in 1985 he restored it but his wife got it in the divorce. Saw a B0ss just like his at an auction few years back going over $75k just because it had some bullshit classic car inspector report that make boomers want the car even more. Crazy thinking how much people think four wheels and a chassis are worth.

dodge always had great looking concept cars.

AUTOZAM
U
T
O
Z
A
M

Isn't the engine in this basically the same as the SVO's just sans Intercooler? I know the SVO's were making as much power as 5.0's just about towards the end from the Factory.

>59 posts
>no 222D
lmao

>dat wheelbase

fucking why

i fucking hope a nigga would bring back the 510

the petersen museum in los angeles has one

Not a complete one, they removed the drivetrain.

>ywn own this wagon

Francis Ford Coppola has one, nobody knows how.

The automotive design program of a university near my house has one that lives under a car cover behind two barbed wire fences. A friend and I managed to get to it once and it was unlocked so we sat in it for a while. Pretty cool car.

For the most part, it costed more than the GT but made less horsepower, then there were minor things like interior and what not

Same guy, plus the lack of an intercooler

Almost any group b rally car applies

Too comfy to be a product car

i wish i didnt know this exists.

>literally one of these exists in the entire world
>and it's kept in a giant vault owned by BMW

This is what the future was supposed to look like. Honestly, if we just get rid of nigs and immigrants it could be possible.

Instead it will look like pic related

>inline 16 engine
>requires crew of 4 to operate

I swear to God Ford if you fuck the Bronco up with some unibody shit or a cucked 4 cylinder...

Words can not express how much I want to shoot your face off with that sci-fi kalashnikov right now.

i like how they gave a subtle nod to slavshit and japanu reliability, as being the only surviving mechanical things in a desolate mudslime wasteland

One of those.

francis ford coppola has 1 or 2 running examples i believe

This beauty

just get a honda beat from your local import seller

you can hope for this

>tfw no sad frog reee

the car for fat americans.

There's like 4 B2 Coupes for sale in my country and they're all GTs, not Quattros.

Also only one of these, listed at 60k.

>his wife got it in the divorce
Shit that fucking sucks

w140 7.3 brabus
tfw not russian thief in law

toyota fag reporting in