imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

fastded

unded

how are we still alive

>that gold tooth
Wouldn't it be just better to use smooth marble and paint it deep orange? Or use smooth marble in general for the teeth?

How do you find ERP servers?

Through ERP friends.
Or you make them.

>Calamity changed the Skeletron Prime fight
Jesus fuck

But how are you going to live inside skel if you can't get inside skel

:^)

>not using RoD to enter your home

>can't see the glow of the hidden teleporter

The only reason this gen isnt dead is because it is death

The only reason this gen isnt dead is horsecock

Newb here, do we have our own server/is anyone hosting a server?

rod is fucking bullshit
it's pretty much a necessary item
there is no reason why relogic would put it behind 1/5000 drop rate

is a modded server.

>tfw have the rod on my item hotbar
>almost never use it
it's just a meme item

I haven't played Terraria since the 1.3 release? Any news about new updates?

Go and find out for yourself what has been added? Updates will continue as usual? You can read about the next update in the op?

don't die again.

Does she have a horsecock too?

Rollin'.

To the user asking about practical bases, heres my world from like 2 years ago, i improved on my next world by putting it in the sky off to the side of spawn and made it 3 rooms tall, you see everyone post bases with crafting stations away from chests but your really want it as close by as possible to make it more convenient.

Well shit, this is gonna be hard.

Rawl

bumpo

Any mods recommended for a multiplayer world with two people? The one we were using has a TON of content that just doesn't work for whatever reason in multiplayer.

Man, fuck anatomy

Her name is Anatomy? Gladly!

Now make a femboi version of all elementals

I want to tweak and/or customize the elemental sprites, how do I do it?

bump

cuuuute

What's a good way to farm Rod of Discord? Was thinking about hollowing out a huge area so I can control the spawn surfaces, then teleporting everything into lava+traps

i want to be her

rate my glorious soviet housing unit

I see she moved the one she had in her hair down a bit.

What can I say, seashells and sand work well together.

>playing game first time through in expert
>in hardmode just after golem
>trigger Martian madness

Holy shit that Martian saucer is fucking bullshit. Is there any way to beat it without building a cheapass bunker thing to hide under? Its lasers and homing missiles move so fast that as a melee weapon user I can't be close enough to attack it as it moves around and dodge its attacks, even with a ranged melee weapon like a yo-yo or Terra blade

there is not, I had to hide in my storage tower (pictured in ) and yo-yo it to death

>Siren shaking her hips as she gushes just above my head
Ffffffuuuuck, why didn't anyone tell me she's so lewd!? I was writing a Brimstone fapfic but fuck, I'm thirsty for the crust of the land.

bored roll

reroll

keep writing it, I want to see

Finally finished it boys
Blighted Eye spawnrate is such bullshit

please don't die while I'm asleep

>tmodloader finally updated

Haven't been here for a few months and holy shit what the fuck is

just a mod, user

now get the ambrosial ampule to replace the worm scarf

Is that worth the time to figure out how to make though? Worm Scarf provides similar amount of protection all the way up to hits of 200 damage, and starts to pull ahead after that point

it's worth it, it's not too difficult to make and also gives life regen if i remember correctly. in the next update it's supposed to have a combo accessory with the absorber to make the sponge

Alright then, where's a good reliable source of murky paste and beetle juice? Only found one of the first one and none of the second

murky paste will probably need a new world, one of the slime types disappears in hardmode, beetle juice drops in the jungle from the blue leaping fucks in the jungle I believe

What mods do you run?
Which ones would you recommend for an experienced player?

Do torches prevent monsters from spawning? If so, is there a mod that will tell you if an area is lit up well enough to prevent mob spawns?

nope, but placed walls will

>actual walls and doors separating NPC rooms instead of wood platforms

0/10 not gulag enough

The maneater bulbs and bezoar actually gave me the most trouble, found the paste easily

Also I decided to do the smart thing and use both scarf and ampoule for extra damage reduction

I'm trying out Calamity and Solutions, fuck biome spread.

>Spend three days building an arena for pirates and farming maps
>finally get Lucky Coin after 40 invasions
>can't figure out where one of my weapons is
>looking through every world
>find a Lucky Coin on a world I haven't touched in years

Not today.

I built that whole bottom area just so fucking antlion swarmers would stop spawning and coming up through and distract me when I'm trying to build

also i improved(?) the cactus itself

Who here /comfy/?

how do you go about building such big projects, do you actually go out and collect the materials or do you just cheatsheet it all in.

This sure was boring. At least i got 3 bone keys now.

Really neat concept, make the tiny little roofs over the doors out of something else though, or paint them, this looks weird.

Maybe if you put a column of palmwood or some other fence painted brown right behind the door so that the little part between the brown wood portion of the roof gets filled and goes down to the floor so that it looks more solid instead of floaty.

Not me, my shit's garbage.

my world has like 8 deserts in it, so getting cactus is easy, and I can duplicate all the sand I want ever since I made a sand gun and an ammo box, honestly the hardest material to get is the stone since my actual playerhome and all my caves are in the snow biome

also fuck how much work it takes to get books, how come I have to make a new world and raid an enemy filled dungeon after killing a giant fucking skeleton just because I want to put some books on my shelves

fuck fuck fuck I wish I could build like that how do I do it

Use different materials. Think about the 2D spaces like they're 3D spaces, imagine how they look, how they feel. This is one of my kind-of-gag builds but it does a good job of illustrating my point. I used one kind of material in never tried to vary it up in any capacity because I was making something specific, so it also looks kind of flat.

SERB WHEN
i haven't played terraria in 2 months

Compare that to this, which, despite only using 2 or 3 materials, feels much less flat.

Honestly though, building is mostly about satisfying yourself. It doesn't matter how good it looks, it matters whether you had fun making it and you're happy with it.

It doesn't matter what it is. A boat, a castle, a giant cactuar. Maybe a treehouse, or a lava submarine, or a space base on a fake moon surface.

No matter how it comes to be, or even if you look back on it and think 'gee this looks like shit, I could do way better now', it doesn't matter. All that matters is that you had fun. It's a game. That's the point.

I'm not entirely sure when this became a motivational speech, but the point is build shit. It's fun. You'll get better by doing, if that's what you want.

This post timer's getting kind of Choking Hazard-tier, so I'm going to stop for now. Go forth and build! If you don't, well, hey, you can always have fun getting your ass mulched by Plantera, at least.

And now I wait ten more years until all the mods in my pack update too.

i dont even play terraria

really ? a hobbit hole in the ocean ?

theycatchmerollin'

Im not that good at building but I want to contribute

A hole's a hole user
Get to work

>still no terrarian
I just want my yoyo.
>have to do the whole lunar events again for 3 more chances
god damn it.

modded server where

Why not use 3x10?
Also, Magic Storage is really cool
Also, apparantely the "Storage Crafting Interface" is in the game, but doesn't have a recipe.

It's planned for the next update, if I remember the mod's thread correctly. That interface doesn't work properly yet.

eskimo clothes in a desert
Hmm

I just recently started playing with mods but was wondering why I can't play in windowed mode without the game stuttering every second. Unmodded was just fine.

I'm going to start a new playthrough and I want mod suggestions.
I already played with Thorium, Calamity etc. I want a different playthrough this time so any recommendations?

none I guess?
well whatever I'll look into it myself.

Tmodloader v 0.10 server
shekelshoah.ddns.net:7777

That's so cute. I love it.

roll