Cars you like the look of but noone else does

Cars you like the look of but noone else does

I like the Sonic, hate the drivetrain. Would never buy one though.

stonebag

Bikes, too?

I really like these in the stock trim.
i think they look dumb with the HSV body kits and nigger rims.

How do you even turn?

holy kek that thing would catch some serious cross winds, a 15mph gust could blow it over at 60mph lol who fucking designed this?
an art student?

The two sides of the front swing arm can get shifted lengthwise, creating a rhomboid geometry from above and putting the front axle at an angle. There have been a couple of production motorcycles with this technology. The more odd thing about that bike is that the two handlebars aren't connected and rotate around two different axes. I've heard it does feel a bit odd at first.

That sounds nothing short of weird. I've never driven a motorcycle before but if I ever do I'll make sure it's not this one.

>Cars you like the look of but noone else does
>VZ
I wasn't aware people disliked the look of the VZ

They're good looking cars.

Looks pretty boring, but I think it's a clean design.

4 door Skyline R33s

All Pakistanis like the looks of them.

i think its beautiful

they look alright but they're always either a boganmobile driven by some shardhead, or an unmarked cop

I know this is the point of the thread, but this is so fucking disgusting that it's either bait, or you need to be banned for underage posting.

>inb4 "people like it"

Every time it's brought up people say it's ugly.

I'll admit that it's an acquired taste. Though not a conventionally attractive car, it just looks so damn fun. It is unashamed and I love it for that.

Are you being facetious? Pulsar GTi-Rs are fucking awesome.

1988 alfa milano verde

comes with a 2.8l 12v v6 that makes 190hp but you can easily bolt in a 3.2l 32v v6 that makes 280hp

tranny/diff assembly is in the rear so you get perfect 50/50 weight distribution

it has reliability issues of course but that wouldn't stop me from buying one if i ever found one for sale. they're extremely rare at this point

>turismo blue VZ's gets my dick rock hard

> tfw srs

I like those small Japanese kei cars/trucks. Not the ones that look like retarded bubble smart car type things, but the ones that just look like a baby version of a larger car.

I think they are adorable and want to pinch their cheeks.

Nice Suzuki Baleno, bro. I like em too.

I think its aged better than Focuses, Golfs and Corollas of the same era.

The coupe is still extremely sexual tbdesu famiglia.

this

Put your trip and your fursuit back on, my man.

That looks pretty lit. Is that a custom front bumper or is it just lowered?

They look like a 16yo tried to rice up their mum's car. The hood scoop and spoiler just kill it.
I'll admit they look like fun cars to drive though

put the glass bbq down.

I’m not a big fan of post-80s coupes, most of them kinda look "off". The Calibra was pretty cool, kinda wish they made a Vectra B based coupe as a mk2 Calibra.

Pretty sure its both lowered and has a custom bumper, or lip.

I kinda like the tacky uniqueness of them.

Kei cars are based

Factory rice!?

It's like you don't have any other images

These are fucking sex and I would gladly DD either one.

Also sex, but not so much the DDing.

With a bit of money I would go over to Japan, pick up a fleet of their cute little tiny cars and use them back here as company cars. Don't know what the business would be yet, but I'm sure there is something there.

Manlet courier service

I know that feel bruh.

>drive 01 LeSabre
>literally every other one I see is driven by nogs or old boomers
>friends always saying I should get new car
>but then are reminded every time of dat comfort, torque, interior space, and reliability
>seen another LeSabre bro on Veeky Forums who got his to over 500k miles
>can't change stereotypes though

Yeah, I drove a 98 Century for a year. It was my childhood family car, so it's largely nostalgia but there's enough to legitimately appreciate. My dad loved his after having a horrifically unreliable 92 Mercury Sable. Lasted 275k miles before an accident a couple years ago. Surprisingly reliable, and it spent the majority of its life in Michigan without rotting.

I don't think I'd get one for myself since I ended up liking lightweight cars, but I kind of want to restore a Century for my dad.

Mazda 323 rally scoop edition. (actually diesel)

these are all pretty solid ngl

it is beautiful, in a trackslut way, like many ZZW30 MR2s

Wasn't the Outback just a Legacy wagon?

So this is a sedan version of the wagon version of a sedan?

The front bumper, hood and wing risers should stay, side skirts and the rear bumper should be replaced with the gt ones

>So like a 300zx but less practical and anemic?
>It's like an mr2 but ugly xd
Everytime I say I like this boy people say mean shit to me :(

I've seen exactly one of these, and it was pitch black out. They are pretty awesome. Wish I could find a Sportbak

I just don't even care any more about stuffy people who complain about looks
its like they decided pastels and beige were not boring enough so they go str8 to dark Gray and off white

I like it , way better than gay ass wagon for faggots who are scared of losing storage space

MRS and ST205.
MRS especially looks wayyyy newer than it is and while it's not sexy or cool looking it is very cute. Not an ugly car, just cute.

I love the NX too, especially the turbo

Chrysler made some nice looking cars

I used to think my first piece of shit car was the greatest car ever but then I got a real car.

Mah nigga

Was my third, actually. Go have a meltdown somewhere else.

box
o
x

Kys my man of you think this looks good

You must've only driven shitty cars.
I reccomend you get some lightweight handling car before you get old to see that cars aren't only buses for lonely people

138 horses is plenty for how small it is desu.

No different to BMW, Audi and Merc
>saloon version of coupe version of saloon
>can also buy other coupe version of saloon

Anyone who sticks the angry headlight masks on this should buy a different car. It's a Neon SRT4, not a murder machine. Like your car for what it is, not what you think it should have been.

Idk what you talkin about, all of my friends love Galant looks and specs

Mid 90's Toyota Camrys it sucks knowing that I'll never find a Manual transmission one.
Honorable mentions:
>Toyota corolla (e100)
>mid 90's Nissan Maxima
>infiniti g20

What in the fuck

You forgot the best one

>4 door coupe version of a coupe/saloon

Still driving my 01 Malibu which has the exact same engine/tranny. 175k on it still shifts smooth as butter

if only this thing wasn't so pathetic

for real I have an XV10 auto it's a piece of shit but at least it looks pretty

Had one, it looked great, handled meh, and was slow as shit.

Lol my mom drives one of those. Only in gold. Boring, slow, and cheap as balls. But it will get you where your going..

Kdm a best.

What the fuck? It just looks like a generic sedan shitbox

"Who would rice their fucking sunny like that?"
>look up GTI-Rs on google image search
>mfw

I like these aswell, they look gr8

A CUTE!

Classy

I don't really get it there either.

I also really wish subaru would:

>make outback a wagon again
>turbo flat 6 with STI running gear
>priced ~$35-$40k

Hot wagons are the shit and they'd be the only thing in the market that didn't start life as a 4000+lb luxo-barge

Don't know how you can interpret me calling a car 'fucking disgusting' as it looking good. Is this some sort of slang where you're from?

how bout i slang this dik on your head

That car was my shit in GT2, would love to own one someday.

The back end of the current gen Escape looks really good to me. The front looks good too, but it's totally suited for euro plates.